Current Location

Coda

“Your future as a musician looks great but our future…I don’t think you even care!” Those were the last words she heard from Irene before it was followed by a slam on the door. And Wendy wasn’t sure if she was being selfish or if it was Irene’s lack of understanding but either way they’re both hurting and its breaking both their hearts into million pieces. Wendy thought Irene would be happy for her and proud of her for taking such a huge step on making her dream comes true but she didn’t expect this, her crying, Irene crying, both of them screaming and saying things they don’t even meaning it.

“She loves you, you know that right?” Tiffany sighed as she watches Wendy drown herself on her thoughts and second guessing.

“I know. I just- I just thought that she’d be happy for me.” Wendy reasoned as if she needed to defend herself.

“You just told the love of your life that you will be leaving in 5 days to for L.A for four months. I’ll freak out too if Jess does the same thing.” Tiffany pointed out which earned another sigh and flood of regret on Wendy’s face.

“I’m not saying don’t go. I’m just saying that maybe she’s afraid. You’ll be moving and she’s staying and you know her, the what ifs will eat her out because she loves you that much. She’s threatened that you’ll get to see the world and you realize you can live without her in it.” Tiffany explained, she talked to Irene about this to reassure her that Wendy will be doing this for the both of them. That she’s chasing her dreams and that doesn’t mean leaving her behind.

“She’s my world. She’s everything to me. Just the thought of being away from her kills me every inch of my body. But this, whatever is happening between that both us right now, its hell. Wherever I go, whoever I am with, it will always be her, only her. Wherever I am, here or 300 miles away, my heart will always be with her.” Wendy will never run out of words when it comes to Irene. Wendy loves music but not as much as she loves Irene.

“You should tell her that you know. The both of you should stop being so stubborn and start listening to each other.”

**

“I’m sorry.”

“I’m sorry.”

They both said at the same time. Wendy will be leaving in five day and she doesn’t want to spend those days no talking and not being with Irene.

“I love you.” Wendy said wishing these three words are enough to heal all the wounds she caused Irene. Wishing its enough for her to understand why she have to go.

“I love you too” Irene said her eyes in the brink of tears again and it pains Wendy to be the cause of her tears. So she did what she have to do and kissed her and held her like she was all her imagination like she blinks, Irene will be gone.

“I’m going but that doesn’t mean I’m going to leave you.” Wendy sighed and held Irene closer.

“I’ll leave my heart with you and in four months, I’ll be back in your arms. I’ll always come back to you. You’re my home Joohyun. You’re my home.” Wendy kissed her again and they cuddled up for the all the remaining days they have together before Wendy have to leave. Wendy marks every inch of Irene’s skin wanting her to know that she loves her and only her no matter where she is.

“I love you, you know?” Irene smiled with her eyes.

“Good. Cause I love you too.” Wendy said as she kissed Irene again.