Happy ending

Love At A First Sight
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was a experience for the girls to have their first. Baekhyun and Sungjae is understanding enough so they're taking things slowly. Thanks to the girls, they changed so much. But, the agreement about their fathers talk about finally they know who will tutor who. It's fate that they get their own partner. Every weekend they will meet up at Taeyeon's house and set their own study date together.

BaekYeon Pov

"Taeyeon ah, gomawo" Baekhyun thank the girl who is now leaning on his shoulder.

"For?" Taeyeon ask innocently that makes her boyfriend chuckled.

"Thanks for accepting for who I am. Thanks for changing me into a better person. And, thanks for being mine. I love you" Baekhyun said sincerely and he planted a kiss on her forehead that makes her smile.

"You will change if you want to so don't thank me cause if you make a effort to change, you will eventually change. And, I love you too" Taeyeon said and smile like a kid.

SungJoy Pov

"Park Sooyoung aka Joy, you've changed me into a human that take relationship seriously ever since the moment i met you. I gonna thank god for making you exist in this world and I gonna thank your mom too for giving birth you" Sungjae said and for sure he is a romantic guy afterall.

The couples happily live together. In a relationship, there're some agruments but if they love each other sincere enough, the relationship won't break apart no matter what. There were also some girls tried to fli

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter