Finally

Love At A First Sight
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The morning starts with sunlight gleamed through the window. The two girls awaken by the noises in the kitchen.

"Morning~" both of them greeted each other.

One of them bathe at another room's toilet and another bathe at their room's toilet. After bathing, both of them dry their wet hair with their hair dryer and went down for breakfast.

"Morning my both sunshine" Mrs.Kim hugged them.

"Morning Mrs.Kim" both of them said in unison and laugh.

"Eat and get ready to go to college. Have a great day today and make sure inform me if both of you have plan after college" Mrs.Kim said and flash a smile.

As per normal, both of them walked to the college. They walked in the college and saw two new girls, probably. They just ignore it but not until someone said something.

"Hyejin and Soobin, you girls transfer here to see Baekhyun and Sungjae right" One of the guys said, while others was teasing the 2 girls.

They walk as fast as they can to the class and as soon as they sit, both of them look at each other. They having the same thing in their mind for sure.

"Their girlfriend?" Both of them said in unison.

"Oppa!!" Someone shouted from the outside.

No need to say, Taeyeon and Sooyoung know already. Jealous build inside the both of them but they dosen't have any right to be jealous.

For the whole lesson, both of them didn't even talk to Baekhyun or Sungjae. Of course the two guys will always talk to them but today, the 2 girls will always reply with just a single word.

"Why u seems so mad?" Baekhyun asked the quiet girl beside him.

"Nothing"

"Ah wae~" He tried to act cute.

"When I say nothing, it means nothing!" Taeyeon accidentally shouted to him.

"Both of you, if have any relationship problem, please don't bring it to class" Prof.Jess said and smirk little bit.

"Mian" Taeyeon apologize to Baekhyun.

Break time

"Wah Kim Taeyeon, you sure brave to shout to a guy like him" Sooyoung said in disbelief.

"I'm not in mood so can you not" Taeyeon said and sigh at herself.

"It's okay, let out all your frustration. I understand but just one thing, being jealous because of him dosen't worth your time when he dosen't even realise your feelings babe" Sooyoung said while comforting her best friend.

" I know, its just that he's the first guy I ever like and I hate myself for feeling that way" Taeyeon said and lower her head down.

"I know how it feels.. Sungjae won't know how I feel too and holy damn I hate myself too for feeling this way" Sooyoung said and felt irritate.

~

"Wait wait, isn't that Taeyeon and Sooyoung?" Baekhyun said to Sungjae and point to them.

"Yah, let's hear what they talking about" Sungjae suggest and smirked.

They hide behind th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter