Truth

Love At A First Sight
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ever since Baekhyun came back to Korea, Baekhyun and Sungjae aren't innocent anymore. Because of their popularity, they became a playboy.

~

"Yah, I dont think we should be too close with Taeyeon or Sooyoung" Sungjae said.

"That's right..I know what's your reason" Baekhyun said and winked.

"But then" Sungjae stopped.

"But then?" Baekhyun ask.

"I have kinda weird feelings for Sooyoung" Sungjae said while smiling like an idiot.

"Yah! Don't you dare say you have feelings for that girl becaue I don't want an innocent girl to be hurt man" Baekhyun said while glaring at Sungjae.

"And you know Hyejin and Soobin won't let us go just like that" Baekhyun said and rolled his eyes.

Hyejin and Soobin was their ex girlfriend. Well they do have quite a lot of ex but Hyejin and Soobin has never given up on them yet. They once said " Try find another girl, and looked what will happen"

"Ah yea those s" Sungjae said with an annoyed tone.

"But baek"

"Ne?"

"You like Taeyeon right" Sungjae said teasingly.

"Mwo!?Ani. Who said" Baekhyun denied.

"I caught you focusing on her the whole day today dude" Sungjae smirked.

"I was looking at other places" the shorter guy denied again.

"Yea right...'other places'" Sungjae said with sarcasm.

"But it seems like Taeyeon and Sooyoung like us" Baekhyun smirked.

"Stop dreaming byun"

"Im not! Ok you try recap back their reaction when we sit beside them.. Don't they kinda blushed and shy while talking with us?" Baekhyun said.

"Oh yea, you are right" Sungjae nodded.

"Yah want change?" Sungjae suggest.

"Change what?"

"Change to a better person" Sungjae smirked.

"But Hyejin and Soobin won't find us right?They are too clingy that i hope i would just die whenever they are around" Baekhyun rolled his eyes, again.

"BYUN BAEKHYUN YOOK SUNGJAE COME TO MY ROOM NOW" Mr.Byun shouted.

"Ouch what's wrong with your dad" Sungjae said while closing his ears.

"Im sure you've gotten used to it dude" Baekhyun said and they chuckled.

They went to Mr.Byun room and knocked the door.
"Appa, what's wron

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter