First day

Love At A First Sight
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Its the first day of college for Taeyeon and Sooyoung. For sure they do feel nervous but at the same time, they're excited to make new friends. Sooyoung parents had to go overseas since they have some business trip so Sooyoung had to stay over at Taeyeon's house. Their parents is just as close as they were so Taeyeon's parents sincerely agreed to take care of Sooyoung while they were gone.

"Heol~Sooyoung ah can u even believe that we are going to enter college today?" Taeyeon said while getting ready for collage.

"Its reality taeyeon ah" Sooyoung said and laughed.

They have been friends ever since their childhood days. They grew up together and knows each other very well. They enter the college nervously together.

"Soo, omo omo omo I feel so nervous" Taeyeon said to sooyoung while linking her arm with Sooyoung's.

"Yah, this is so not you. Did you saw someone that you like in this college?" Sooyoung looked at Taeyeon and smirked.

"Aniya, too early to find one in this collage" Taeyeon said and winked.

"Ahh, so you have thought about finding one huh Kim Taeyeon" Sooyoung said and smirked, again.

"You are talking too much..Let's find our class now" Taeyeon tried to change topic.

"You and your changing topic is forever together i swear"Sooyoung whispered to herself but Taeyeon could hear her.

They enter the class and sit together. They are just hoping that the teacher in charge wont change their sit. While they were chatting happily, the teacher enter the class with a smile.

"Good morning, students. Im Prof.Jessica. In my class, i don't allow girls sit with girls or guys sit with guys so please change your sit if you are sitting with same gender" Prof.Jess said.

Taeyeon and Sooyoung sighed. Sooyoung moved to another table which is empty. Now, Taeyeon sat alone and Sooyoung sat alone too.

"And one more thing, please introduce yourself to the class before we start our lesson" Prof.Jess said.

All of us introduce ourselves and Prof.Jess remembered our name easily.

"Taeyeon and Sooyoung, you girls wont be sitting alone so don't worry. There's another 2 guys coming here so yea" Prof.Jess sa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter