Awake

Playing with fire
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jungkook

The strangest thing that has ever happened in my life is the magic that occurred when I crashed my lips onto Ahn Solbin’s. I guess I couldn’t control myself back then. Rational mind had already left me when I decided to pull her into the empty waiting room and kiss her. It is something that I didn’t regret even for a tiny bit. She tasted so sweet, like the sweetest cherry, so addicting and her fresh pomegranate scent never failed in driving me crazy.

And I know she wants me too, based on way she responded to my kisses.

 

How strange… Is this what they really call as going through the adult phase? Giddy feels, excitement whenever one sees a girl…

But oddly, seeing Ahn Solbin and seeing other girls doesn’t feel the same.

What is this feeling?

 

 

“Kookie-ya, don’t forget to eat your meals! Noona loves you!”

“Araso.” I answer cutely and wave at the fan who always comes to our performances. Wearing a set of comfortable winter clothes and a pair of thick glasses that stuck closely to her pointy nose, she has that same Noona fan aura as the others have. Then, she brings up the DSLR camera up and takes more of pictures of me until me and the other Hyungs enters the backstage of Music Bank.

Backstage is always hectic. With crews and producers running around, making sure things are running smoothly in the way that it should be and the idols are also preparing to perform. Hobi Hyung is holding a camera, for Bangtan TV and I can’t help but to force a smile whenever the lens is brought towards me.

 

 

As the seven of us walk towards the back of the stage, I can immediately see her, Ahn Solbin looking as beautiful as always, standing with her co-MC and another guy, a good looking one. The truth is, I hate the fact that she always has to get close to many guys since she became Music Bank MC and that MC partner of hers is no exception.

I guess I’m being too greedy for her.

But then, it’s as if there’s fire burning in my chest when I notice that she seems so close to those guys especially the good looking one.

 

Did she forgot about what I told her last week?

 

When I notice the camera is turned towards me, I quickly stay out of the frame and let the others to be filmed.

I just don’t feel like smiling right now.

 

***

 

“Don’t-don’t get close.”

 

I always know that she doesn’t really mean it. Her mind and voice might say that she doesn’t want me but her body told me the otherwise.

I can’t stop.

 

“Why...?! Why’re you like this?”

Her question makes me halt on my feet.

“This is wr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter