Blamed

Playing with fire
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Solbin

I squeeze my eyes and take a few calm deep breaths.

 

Bangtan Boys

 

My heart’s strangely racing again as I’m standing in front of their waiting room. I pondered on this countless time since I arrived at the KBS building this morning and when I imagined Yulhee’s angry face back at the dorm if I didn’t bring back the autograph, I finally gathered my courage to stand here.

Carefully, I bring my knuckles up and knock onto their door.

It doesn’t take long for it to be opened and soon, a handsome face appeared in between.

 

“Oh, Solbin-ssi, right? Hello.”

I quickly reply his greeting and bow in respect. His height is almost the same as mine, he has a silvery coloured hair with a cute eye smile. Wearing a white t-shirt and a pair of dark pants, this is Park Jimin, I’m sure.

“What brings you here?” He asks with a smile.

A silly laugh escapes from my lips that I mentally curse myself for acting this stupid.

“Um… I actually came to visit – “

 

“Who is it, Jimin-ah? Oh…”

Another face pops out beside Jimin Sunbaenim’s. Long face with a happy aura. I’m guessing that this is J-Hope Sunbaenim.

“Hello, sorry for interrupting…” I said shyly and look down to the cold floors beneath my canvas shoes.

“No, no. Come in. Hey, guys. Laboum’s Ahn Solbin is here to visit!” J-Hope Sunbaenim opens the door and yells to the people inside their waiting room. My stomach starts to hurt at the thought of seeing the player but I keep on telling myself that I will be fine.

Carefully, I step into their room. Sweaty smell of men rushes into my nose soon after, but my eyes can’t help from searching that particular guy.

 

“Hello, Solbin-ssi.”

I look up to the deep voice in front of me.

“Hello, Rap Monster Sunbaenim.” I said timidly. This is getting awkward. Slowly, the others come to greet me but there’s no sign of the player and also Suga Sunbaenim…

“Who are you looking for?” J-Hope Sunbaenim suddenly asks that it startled me.

“Oh… Actually…”

 

 

“Hello, Solbin-ssi.”

 

That voice… I silently gasp and turn to the direction of the familiar voice. He’s wearing a white shirt with a pair of dark pants, just like Jimin Sunbaenim, complete in his makeup. He undeniably looks so handsome today. Staring at me with those alluring eyes, I can’t help but to tremble.

“Hello, Jungkook Sunbaenim.”

Remembering the real reason I came here, I slightly shake my head and turn my attention back to their leader.

“Um, I’m actually looking for Suga Sunbaenim.”

I notice that Jeon Jungkook is inching closer to me.

“Why do you want to see him?” He asks coldly and automatically, I take a few steps back and away from this player.

“It’s just that I want to ask something from him.” I raise my voice a bit, trying to look confident in front of him.

“Suga Hyung is sleeping.” Rap Monster Sunbaenim replies while glancing at the back of the r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter