Provoked

Playing with fire
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Solbin

 

               “Don’t get too close to another guy. Not even Suga Hyung. From now on, you’re mine.”

 

I still remember his dangerous whisper a few days ago. Yeah, I admit that I have already gone crazy for that man. We were kissing so hard the other day and he said those words to me before we parted ways. I wonder when we will meet again because I thought I’m going to lose it if I can’t feel his lips on mine.

 

It’s strange. We barely knew each other but we’re already having this kind of relationship.

 

What are we?

 

 

“Uwa, they’re the best!”

As usual, Yulhee is squealing so hard at the boys after they have started with their performance. They’re attending the award show overseas which is somewhere that we could have never gone to. And so, the TV is the closest that we can get. The fanchants are no joke, BTS is surely getting too much popularity nowadays.

Then, here comes his part.

The way he stares at the camera… Those eyes are filled with fire and determination…

 

y? Is that what they call it?

 

But when I recall back on the way he looks into my eyes, it was way different. It’s something that can make my body shiver so badly, burned with desire and desperation.

 

 

“Are you sure Suga Sunbaenim didn’t say something about me, Solbin-ah?” Yulhee asked weakly as her favourite member is singing his part. That question has been popped up too much, ever since I gave her the autograph.

I guess what they say is true, Suga Sunbaenim is not interested in dating, not even girl groups. He doesn’t even look me in the eyes when we talked about the autograph the other day.

“No… Move on, Yulhee-ya. Suga Sunbaenim is just too far for you to reach.”

“I know… But I’m just happy to be his fan. You know how popular they are now, right? I’m sure we’ll be cut in the throat if we get too close to them.”

 

I gulp hard upon hearing Yulhee’s remarks.

I know I won’t just be cut in the throat, I’ll even be burnt to death and minced to bits if their fans knew about what happened between me and that one of their popular members.

 

I’m basically playing with fire.

 

 

But why did I become this low?

 

Did I craved for men too much that I can’t resist his touches? He never said that he liked me, he’s just basically lusting over my body!

 

How foolish of me…

I take a deep breath and let go.

 

This isn’t it.

 

Looking at him, performing for his countless fans, I just realize that I shouldn’t be this pathetic. I’m a lady with dignity and I won’t let him mess with me again.

 

Wait until we meet again, Jeon Jungkook.

 

***

 

Music Bank is here again. Nervousness is slowly clenching my stomach as this is the first time I’m doing recording outdoors and most importantly, Jeon Jungkook is also here. I really want to show him that I am not his. In fact, I am nobody’s. He’s not going to play with me anymore and if he comes near me again today, I won’t be weak.

 

 

“I’m nervous. The audience’s going crazy out there!”

“Me too!” I answer Seowon with a smile. “You’ll do great! Don’t worry!”

 

“Oh, Solbin-ah!”

 

I turn to the call behind me and to my surprise, Lee Dongmin aka Cha Eunwoo is here, bringing along his ever charming smile. Then, it came to me that his group’s making their comeback today.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter