Captured

Playing with fire
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Solbin

“Oh?”

I halt at the sight of him. He seems surprised as well and it doesn’t take long for the awkward air to surround us at the lonely hallway. Again, I can feel something strange in my stomach when I look into those pair of hazel eyes, the ones that I could feel staring me down into my soul for the past few weeks. I’m aware that we’re at the same age but he debuted a year earlier and so, I quickly bow in respect.

“Hello, Sunbaenim.”

He replies my greeting that I feel a little relieved but before I can take a step away, I can suddenly feel that my hand is being grabbed.

Everything is happening too fast and all I know is I’m being pulled into a vacant waiting room nearby.

 

 

 

“Jungkook-ssi –“

He abruptly hushes me and brings his body closer, lessening the gap between our bodies. There’s just the two of us inside the empty room, and his hand is still on mine. In fact, I can feel that his squeeze is getting tighter. Fresh scent of mint runs into my nose as his face is inching closer that I can feel a rush of excitement into my chest, mixed with a little bit of fear. Tall nose and perfectly shaped eyes… And those lips… His features looks amazingly seamless up close. A shiver suddenly runs through my spine when I can feel his other free hand creeping around my waist, pulling me close into his chest.

Strangely, I just can’t bring myself back and refuse him.

 

“Can I kiss you?”

 

My face feels hot upon feeling his warm breaths on my lips and seeing those captivating eyes this near, I can feel my knees getting weaker. Thankfully, his sturdy arm is holding me or I think I’d already melt.

 

He doesn’t wait for an answer and crashes his lips onto mine.

 

Everything goes blurry and I thought I could see countless stars around me. Nothing comes into my head, my mind goes blank and my heart’s pounding so madly. I’m completely compelled from the way he kisses me, it’s as if he’s been longing for me since forever. The way his lips moved… I have never experienced a kiss like this and I didn’t know how to respond. This is my first one as I turned into an adult, and it’s real.

He slowly releases his hold onto my hand and brings his hand around my neck, deepening the kiss. Still dizzy, I automatically secure my hands onto his chest, feeling the rapid beat of his heart and close my eyes, savouring this moment. My lips also strangely start to move even though I don’t exactly know what to do.

I guess I’m already out of my mind.

 

***

 

“Hey, what’s wrong?”

“Eung?” Snapped, I blink several times and turn to ZN Unnie’s reflection at the dressing mirror in front of me.

“You’ve been spacing out lately. We’ve been calling you a billion times just now but you didn’t respond. Hey, your face’s all red. You’re okay?” She asks worriedly and put her palm onto my forehead but I quickly dodge it.

“Ah really? I-I’m fine. Is it about time to rehearse, right? I’m sorry,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter