Chapter 2

Restart Our Lives

Taemin woke up and freaked out when he saw Jonghyun in the bed. He got up and pushed Jonghyun out of bed. He pulled Key close in his arms. He was shaking badly. 

 

 

 

Jonghyun groaned and woke up. "Taemin? Hey, I wasn't hurting him. He got scared and wanted me to sleep next to me." 

 

Key woke up as well. 

 

Taemin panicked. 

 

 

 

"Taemin, hey, calm down. I was only helping Key. I won't ever hurt him." 

 

 

 

Taemin looked at Key. 

 

Key held Jonghyun’s hand and rubbed Taemin’s back. 

 

Taemin didn't know what to do. He had never seen Key reach out to another boy. 

 

Key pulled Taemin into his arms and held him. 

 

Taemin clung to him and calmed down. He looked at Key. "You trust him?" 

 

 

 

Key nodded. 

 

Taemin frowned. "Okay..." He was shocked. "Let's go downstairs and get some breakfast." 

 

Key held Jonghyun’s hand. 

 

Jonghyun smiled and led him downstairs. 

 

 

 

Taemin followed. 

 

 

 

Mr. Choi was talking to Minho in the kitchen. 

 

 

 

Taemin freaked out at the sight of Mr. Choi. He looked at Key and pulled his hyung behind him. 

 

"Taemin, this is my father." Minho said. Key started shaking. 

 

Taemin kept Key behind him. 

 

 

 

"Hello. You must be the other boy. I won't hurt you." Mr. Choi said. 

 

 

 

Taemin looked at him. He grabbed Key and ran back upstairs. 

 

 

 

Jonghyun frowned. "Wait!" 

 

Key was freaking out. He pulled away from Taemin. 

 

Taemin frowned and looked at him. "Key, let's stay in our room..." 

 

Key was hyperventilating. He scooted into the corner and curled up.  

 

Taemin went to him and held him. "I won't let anyone hurt you. I'll protect you." He said. 

 

Key freaked out and started screaming trying to pull away from Taemin. 

 

Taemin frowned and moved away from Key. "Key?" He was shaking. Key had never screamed when Taemin touched him. 

 

 

 

Jonghyun came in. He held Key's hand. "Shhh, Key. You're okay." 

 

Key continued to scream and thrash around. 

 

Jonghyun pulled Key into his arms and cradled him, trying to calm him down. 

 

Key continued to scream and try to pull away until he passed out. 

 

Jonghyun frowned. He ran out and grabbed Mrs. Choi. "Mom, I think father should stay hidden. Key and Taemin freaked out, but Key freaked out the most. He wouldn't even let Taemin touch him." 

 

 

 

Taemin was curled up on the other side of the room, crying when they went back. 

 

Minho went over to Taemin. "Are you okay?" 

 

Taemin curled up more and continued to cry. 

 

Minho held his hands out in front of Taemin. 

 

The boy just curled up more. "Go away!" 

 

"It's okay, Taemin." Minho said, rubbing Taemin’s back like Key would. 

 

Taemin freaked out. "Don't touch me! Just go!" Minho's touch made him feel comfortable but he was scared and didn't want to let his guard down. 

 

Minho continued. "I won't hurt you. No one here will hurt you." 

 

Taemin looked at him. He couldn't stop crying. "K-Key freaked out at my touch. He's never done that!" 

 

"It'll be okay." Minho said, pulling Taemin into a hug and continued to rub his back. 

 

Taemin curled up in Minho's arms and cried. He clung onto his shirt. 

 

Minho rocked him. "Shhh, you're okay." 

 

Taemin soon calmed down, but he continued to cling to Minho. 

 

Minho held him, rocking back and forth. Jonghyun had laid Key in the bed. 

 

Taemin pulled away. He was quiet as he looked at his hands. 

 

Minho kissed his forehead. "We're going to take care of you. We won't let anyone hurt you."

 

Taemin flinched at Minho's kiss. 

 

Minho frowned. "I'm sorry."

Taemin shook his head. "I'm not used to that..." 

 

Minho gave his hand a gentle squeeze. "Why don't we go eat?"

 

Taemin nodded. "Okay..." He looked at their hands. 

 

Minho smiled. He led Taemin back to the kitchen. Mr. Choi had left for work already. 

 

Taemin stayed close to him. He was nervous. "I-I should go back to the room. I never leave Key's side..." 

 

"Jonghyun is watching him. He's unconscious anyways." Minho said. 

 

Taemin frowned. He didn't feel comfortable leaving Key's side. 

 

Minho gave him a plate. 

 

Taemin didn't eat. He just looked at the plate. 

 

"Are you okay?"

 

Taemin looked at him. "I've never been away from Key...I've always been next to him...." 

 

"Then let's go eat in the room okay?" 

 

Taemin nodded. He picked up his plate and went to the bedroom. He sat on the floor, not wanting to wake Key up if he sat on the bed. He watched Key closely. 

 

Minho carried his and Jonghyun’s plate upstairs. 

 

 

 

Mrs. Choi was watching Key as well. 

 

 

 

Jonghyun took his plate and ate. 

 

 

 

Taemin ate very little. He was still uneasy. 

 

Minho sat next to Taemin. "What did they do to him... To make him so scared?" 

 

 

 

Taemin froze and started to shake. The memories played in his head. He started to tear up. "T-they would beat him until he couldn't move...t-they would make me watch.... then they'd try beat me but Key would stop them and protect me. He was brave and strong. I was young so they weren't as hard on me...but Key...they did horrible things to him. Our father...he Key...and never treated us as kids but as if we were monsters. Like we never should have been born...as we grew older, we never had friends. We stuck together and pushed everyone else away. I was so scared when Key broke down first. I knew I had to become brave and protect him. I tried to fight back and my parents didn't like it. My father grew angry with me. So I took Key and we ran away. I didn't think of where we'd go but...I had to protect Key..." 

 

"You poor boys." Mrs. Choi frowned. 

 

Taemin looked at his hands. "We both have a hard time trusting people. Key's worse than me. He's so broken. I want to protect him and make him strong again...but...we both are scared of older men. I'm not as bad as Key but...I still freak out..." 

 

Minho took Taemin's hand.  "You're safe now. No one will hurt you ever again. We'll protect you and Key." 

 

 

 

Taemin looked at Minho. He felt comfortable and safe around the older boy. "Thank you. We do really appreciate it." 

 

Minho smiled. 

 

Taemin smiled shyly back. "Thank you for taking us in, Mrs. Choi. I want to help Key heal but...we both don't feel safe around Mr. Choi..." 

 

"I'm sorry boys but he won't hurt you. Maybe you could try to get to know him." Mrs. Choi said. 

 

 

 

"Key reacted really bad. I don't think it'll be a good idea." Jonghyun said. 

 

"He didn't react so bad yesterday. I wonder what made today different." She sighed. 

 

Taemin frowned. "Maybe because I pulled him away and got scared..." 

 

"You were a little rough..." Minho said. 

 

Taemin frowned. "So... I scared him..." 

 

"Let's just let Key rest for now."

 

 

 

Taemin nodded. He didn't touch his food still. 

 

Minho frowned. "You need to eat." 

 

 

 

"I'm not hungry..." Taemin said. He felt bad for making Key freak out.

 

Minho sighed. Key didn't wake up till lunch. 

 

Taemin looked at Key. "Hyung?" 

 

Key looked at him and reached his hands out to him. 

 

Taemin pulled him into his arms gently. "I'm sorry. I was really scared and caused you to freak out. I'll be gentle." 

 

Key clung to him. 

 

Taemin held him close. 

 

"Why don't we get you two some milk and ice cream?" Minho said. 

 

Taemin nodded, not letting go of Key. 

 

Key held his hands up wanting to be carried. 

 

"Do you want Jonghyun to carry you?" Taemin asked. 

 

Key nodded. 

 

Jonghyun picked him up and cradled him. 

 

Key wrapped his arms around Jonghyun’s neck. 

 

Jonghyun smiled and held him. 

 

 

 

Taemin looked at his hands. Minho held Taemin’s hand.  Taemin jumped a little, but calmed down once he realized it was just Minho. He looked at their linked hands. 

 

Minho led him downstairs. 

 

 

 

Taemin let Minho take him. Jonghyun carried Key down stairs. 

 

 

 

Minho made two bowls of ice cream. He made a glass of banana milk for Taemin and strawberry milk for Key.

 

 

 

Taemin shook his head. "I don't want anything..." 

 

 

 

 

 

Key frowned. 

 

Taemin looked at his hands. 

 

Key looked at his hands. He had tears running down his face. 

 

Jonghyun frowned. "Key? What's wrong?" He cradled him closely. "You're safe. No one’s going to hurt you." 

 

Key just continued to cry. He felt so guilty for putting so much pressure on Taemin. 

 

Taemin frowned. "Key? Don't cry, Hyung. I'm going to protect you. No one’s going to hurt you. I'm sorry that I scared you..." 

 

Key shook his head. 

 

Taemin frowned. "I did scare you. I caused you to freak out because I was scared too and was rough..." 

 

Key grabbed his hand. He didn't want Taemin to blame himself. 

 

Taemin looked at Key. "I'm sorry...I'll be more careful and more strong." 

 

Key pulled him into a hug. 

 

 

 

"S-Sorry...." Key said with a soft quiet voice. It was the first word he spoke in over two years. 

 

 

 

Taemin hugged back. "It's not your fault, hyung." He said, happy to hear his voice. 

 

Key buried his head in Taemin's neck and continued to cry. 

 

 

 

Taemin held him close. He wanted to cry, but he had to stay strong for Key. 

 

Minho put his hand on Taemin's back. 

 

 

 

Taemin looked at Minho. He didn't know what to do. Key wouldn't stop crying and it was scaring him. He wanted Key calm and to be happy. 

 

Minho gave him the cup of strawberry milk. 

 

Taemin held it to Key's lips. "Drink this, hyung." 

 

Key slowly drank it, calming down. 

 

Taemin was relieved. He looked at Minho. "Thank you." 

 

Minho nodded. "Drink yours too." 

 

Taemin looked at it. He shook his head. He didn't feel like he deserved it. 

 

Minho held it to his lips anyways. 

 

Taemin frowned and pulled away. 

 

Key frowned. He took the glass and held it to Taemin’s lips. 

 

Taemin looked at Key. He sighed and drank it slowly. 

 

Key gave him a weak smile. 

 

Taemin stopped drinking. He drank about half of the milk. "I'm okay, hyung. I'm going to be strong for you." 

 

Key shook his head. 

 

Taemin frowned. "You don't think I'm strong?" 

 

"Little b-brother." Key said. His voice was weak and shaky.

 

Taemin frowned. "I know I'm your little brother. But you're hurt. I need to take your place." 

 

Key pointed to Jonghyun and Minho. 

 

Taemin frowned. "They will protect you?" 

 

"We'll protect both of you." Minho said. "You're hurt too Taemin."

 

Taemin looked at his hands. "But...I've been protecting Key for two years. Am I not strong enough for you?" He felt bad that Key trusted Minho and Jonghyun. They had never trusted anyone but each other. Taemin was still struggling to trust the other boys and the family, but Key was doing better. 

 

Key shook his head. 

 

Taemin frowned and looked at his hands again. "I'm sorry...I try my hardest to be strong. I never cry..." He lied. Taemin had cried many times but he always made sure Key didn't see him. He didn't want Key to think he was weak. 

 

"You can...." Key said. He knew what it was like to have to hold everything in and stay strong. 

 

Taemin shook his head. "I can't! I have to stay strong! I can't become weak! You need me to be strong!" 

 

Minho pulled Taemin into his arms. "You're not alone now. You have Jonghyun and me."

 

Taemin looked at him. "But...it's my job to protect Key..." 

 

"No, it's not. You're the baby brother." Minho said. 

 

"But I've been doing it for a little over two years...I want to protect him and make him feel safe..." Taemin said. 

 

Minho sighed. "If you keep this up, you'll break down too." 

 

Taemin frowned. He didn't want to stop protecting Key. He was scared. Protecting Key made him feel strong and useful. "Key needs me..." 

 

"He needs you to care for yourself too." 

 

Taemin looked at Key. He was shaking. "B-but...I'm fine. I'm strong. I can take care of him by myself. I have for a long time." 

 

Minho hugged him. 

 

Taemin freaked out. He pushed Minho away. "No! I'm the only one who can protect him! We can't trust anyone!" 

 

"That's not true."

 

"Yes, it is!" Taemin yelled. "We've only trusted each other!" 

 

"Tae...." Key said quietly. 

 

Taemin's body was shaking hard. "W-we...we've only had each other. We're fine! I can protect him! I'm the only one who can! He...he can't trust anyone! I won't trust anyone!" 

 

Key pulled Taemin into his arms. "Trust them...." 

 

Taemin pushed away from him. "We can't!" 

 

Key was quiet. 

 

Taemin was hyperventilating. He was freaking out and confused. He curled up into a ball. 

 

Key tried to calm him down. 

 

Taemin clung to him, but couldn't calm down, making him freak out more. He started crying hard. 

 

Key held Taemin close. Minho rubbed his back. "I'll protect you now, Taemin." 

 

Taemin curled up more. He calmed down, but he didn't move. 

 

Key felt horrible. 

 

Minho gave him another glass of banana milk. 

 

Taemin drank it slowly. 

 

"Let's watch a movie." Minho said. 

 

Taemin stayed quiet and still. 

 

Jonghyun grabbed Key's hand. "Let's go to the couch." 

 

Key carried Taemin to the couch. 

 

Taemin pushed away once they got on the couch. He sat down next to Key. 

 

 

 

Jonghyun sat on the other side of Key. Key curled up to Jonghyun. Jonghyun held Key. Minho sat next to Taemin. 

 

Taemin curled up and watched the movie. 

 

Key was quiet. 

 

Jonghyun rubbed his back. "He's going to be okay." He whispered to Key. "He's still young and wants to be strong for you." 

 

Key frowned. He looked at his hands. 

 

Jonghyun sighed and held him close. 

 

Key curled up in his arms. 

 

Taemin was quiet the rest of the day. 

 

Key felt really guilty. He sat with him on the porch while Minho and Jonghyun practiced. "Sorry... Bad brother...

 

Taemin shook his head. "No, you're a good brother...it's all our parents fault...They made us this way..." 

 

Key looked at his hand. "Not strong..."

 

"We both aren't strong." Taemin said. "But that doesn't make you a bad big brother. I'm glad I'm your brother, hyung." He hugged Key. 

 

Key hugged back. 

 

Taemin pulled away. "We'll heal soon. We have Minho and Jonghyun." 

 

Key nodded. He watched them practice. 

 

Taemin watched as well. He focused on Minho most of the time. 

 

Mrs. Choi came back with a plate of snacks and a girl they hadn't met before. 

 

"Who's she?" Taemin asked Mrs. Choi. 

 

"I'm Hana, Jonghyun’s girlfriend." She said. 

 

Jonghyun noticed her. "Hana!" He ran over to her and hugged her. 

 

Taemin watched. "What's a girlfriend?" 

 

"We're a couple." Hana said. 

 

"Oh..." Taemin said. He grew quiet. He didn't want to talk a lot around her. 

 

"Hana, this is Taemin and Key. They are foster kids that are going to be staying with us for a while." Jonghyun said. 

 

"Hi." She smiled.  

 

 

Taemin didn't talk. He just went back to watching Minho. 

 

 

"They don't trust people easily." Jonghyun said. "Key doesn't talk either. Their parents were horrible people." 

 

"Let's go up to your room." Hana said. 

 

Jonghyun looked at Key. "I'm going up but if you need me, just come get me." 

 

Key nodded. 

 

Jonghyun smiled and they went to his room. 

 

Minho went over to Taemin. "Do you want to play video games?"

 

"What's that?" Taemin asked. 

 

Minho led him to the living room and set it up. Key followed them and watched them. 

 

Minho showed Taemin how to play the game and how to use the controller. 

 

Taemin was a little scared but he ended up having a lot of fun. 

 

Key watched them playing. He got bored and wondered up to Jonghyun’s room. 

 

Hana was sitting in Jonghyun’s lap as they were cuddling on the couch in his room. Key stood in the doorway. 

 

Jonghyun noticed him. "Hey. You can come in." 

 

Key came in. He looked around amazed. He never seen so much stuff. 

 

Jonghyun smiled. "This is my room. Do you like it?" 

 

Key nodded. He yawned. 

 

Jonghyun smiled. He made room for Key on the bed. "Come lay down." 

 

Key nodded. He laid down. 

 

Jonghyun wrapped an arm around Key and laid down with him, ignoring Hana. 

 

Key curled up to him and fell asleep. 

 

Jonghyun smiled and watched him sleep. 

 

 

 

Minho won the game. Taemin smiled and giggled. He hadn't laughed since he was a small child. It felt good to smile and laugh again. 

 

Minho smiled. "Let's play another game!"

 

Taemin nodded. "Okay!" 

 

They played until dinner. 

 

 

 

"He's so weird." Hana said. "Oppa, let's cuddle."

 

Jonghyun frowned. "He's not weird. He's sweet and nice."

 

"Sorry, I just want to spend time with you." Hana pouted. 

 

Jonghyun smiled. "I know. I'm sorry. He trusts me so I have to take care of him." 

 

"He's really feminine. He needs a haircut." Hana said. 

 

"He's fine." Jonghyun said. "I think he's really handsome." 

 

She pouted. "Can we watch a movie?"

 

"Sure." Jonghyun put on a movie and held Hana.

 

Hana smiled and kissed his cheek. "You're so warm."

 

Jonghyun smiled. "You're so cute!" 

 

She giggled.

 

Jonghyun smiled and held her close. 

 

 

 

Taemin frowned when he lost again. "You always win." 

 

"It's because I know how to play. You'll win too once you get better." 

 

Taemin frowned. "Okay. Well it's fun. I like playing video games with you." 

 

Minho smiled. "Let go eat."

 

Taemin nodded. He held Minho's hand and led him to the kitchen. 

 

 

Key started to cry and whimper in his sleep. 

 

Jonghyun frowned and shook him gently. "Key, wake up." 

 

Key woke up and clung to him. 

 

Jonghyun cradled him. "You're okay. I'm here." 

 

Key calmed down. He looked at his hands. 

 

Hana pouted. "He's a baby." 

 

"He's not Hana. His parents abused him and his little brother." Jonghyun said, getting angry. 

 

"Whatever. Let's go eat."

 

Jonghyun frowned. "You should go home. It's getting late." 

 

"But I always stay late."

 

"I know but you're not being nice. Key's gone through a lot. He just needs some help." Jonghyun said, still cradling him. "He's the same age as my brother." 

 

Hana pouted. "I'm sorry."

 

"It's okay just be nice." Jonghyun said. "But it won't be good if you stay late because I need to help him and stay by his side so I won't be able to hang with you a lot until he heals." 

 

"But I'm your girlfriend." 

 

"I know but he needs my help." Jonghyun said. 

 

"Why? You just met him."

 

"Because he's my brother’s age and he trusts me the most. You wouldn't understand." Jonghyun said. 

 

Hana pouted. "Can I at least stay for dinner?"

 

"Yeah." Jonghyun said. 

 

Hana started heading downstairs. 

 

 

 

Key clung to Jonghyun. 

 

Jonghyun carried him downstairs. "You’re okay, Key. No one’s going to hurt you. I'll protect you." He kissed his forehead. 

 

Key nodded. 

 

Jonghyun smiled and sat down at the table. He held Key in his lap. 

 

 

 

Taemin was sitting down next to Minho. He stared at Hana. 

 

Mrs. Choi sat the table as they heard the front door open. 

 

Taemin froze as he spotted Mr. Choi walking in. 

 

 

 

"Mm, something smells good." Mr. Choi said with a smile. 

 

Key curled up more. 

 

 

 

Minho took Taemin's hand. 

 

 

 

Taemin was shaking. 

 

 

 

"Hey, boys. I got you guys some gifts." Mr. Choi said. He handed Key a strawberry cake and Taemin chocolate cake. 

 

 

 

Taemin didn't move. He was still shaking. 

 

Key took it. He looked at Mr. Choi, skeptical. 

 

 

 

Minho pulled Taemin into his lap.  

 

 

 

"It's okay, Key." Jonghyun said. "He won't hurt you." 

 

Taemin looked at his hands. 

 

Key wasn't used to people being nice. He didn't know what to do.

 

"You can eat it, Key." Jonghyun said. 

 

 

 

Taemin wouldn't touch the cake. 

 

Key ate it slowly. He smiled weakly. 

 

 

 

Minho took the cake and started to feed Taemin. 

 

Taemin ate slowly. He had never tried cake before. 

 

Minho smiled at him. 

 

Taemin looked at him. 

 

"Is it good?"

 

Taemin nodded slowly. He was scared to talk around Mr. Choi. 

 

Minho continued to feed him. 

 

Taemin ate only a few bites of the cake. 

 

Mrs. Choi put the food on the table. It was steak. 

 

 

 

Minho smiled. "You'll like this Taemin." 

 

 

 

Taemin frowned and looked at it. "What is it?" 

 

"It's steak." Minho said. He cut a piece and fed Taemin. 

 

 

 

Taemin smiled. "It's good." 

Minho smiled back. They ate dinner quietly. Hana would glare at Key when Jonghyun wasn't looking. 

 

 

 

Jonghyun fed Key. 

 

Key ate slowly. 

 

Jonghyun smiled at him. "Do you like it?" 

 

Key didn't answer. 

 

Jonghyun frowned. He cradled him. "It's okay. You're safe." He kissed his forehead. 

 

Key hid his head in Jonghyun’s neck. 

 

Jonghyun held him. "Do you want to go back to my room and eat?" 

 

Key open his mouth then closed it. He looked at Taemin. 

 

Taemin looked back. 

 

Key gave him a weak smile and went back to eating. 

 

 

 

Jonghyun smiled. 

 

After he finished eating. Key laid his head on Jonghyun’s shoulder. 

 

Jonghyun smiled and cradled him. 

 

Key yawned. 

 

Jonghyun smiled. "Let's go to bed. Hana, you should go home now. Bye." 

 

Hana pouted. "No goodbye kiss?"

 

Jonghyun sighed. He leaned over and gave her a short kiss. "Night." 

 

"Night, Jonghyun." Hana frowned and left. 

 

 

 

Jonghyun carried Key upstairs. "Do you want to sleep with me tonight?" 

 

Key nodded. 

 

"You can sleep with me in my room then." Jonghyun said. He took him to his room and they laid down. He held Key close. 

 

Key curled up to him. "Thanks...."

 

"For what?" Jonghyun asked. 

 

"Everything..." Key said. He voice was weak and quiet from not talking for two years. 

 

Jonghyun smiled. "I'll always stay by your side." He said, holding Key closer. "I like your voice too. Promise me you'll talk more?" 

 

Key looked confused. "Why?"

 

"Because it'll help you get stronger. Taemin will be glad to hear you talking too." Jonghyun said. 

 

"Okay..." Key said tiredly. 

 

Jonghyun smiled. "Night Key." 

 

 Key fell asleep. 

 

Jonghyun smiled and fell asleep soon after. 

 

 

 

Taemin wouldn't eat his food. He ate a few bites then refused. He didn't feel comfortable around Mr. Choi and since Key was gone, he was more uneasy. 

 

"Do you want to go to bed?" Minho asked. 

 

Taemin nodded. 

 

 

 

"He needs to eat." Mrs. Choi said. "Key ate and he needs too." 

 

"Let's let him eat in his room then." Minho said, grabbing Taemin’s plate. 

 

Taemin followed Minho upstairs. 

 

Minho led him to his room. "Are you going to eat now?"

 

Taemin looked at his hands. He ate slowly. 

 

 

 

Minho sighed. 

 

Taemin ate half the plate, then curled up. 

 

"Do you want me to stay with you?"

 

Taemin nodded. He clung to Minho. 

 

Minho laid down with him and held him close. 

 

Taemin clung to him. He was used to sleeping with Key, but Minho gave him comfort. He snuggled his face into Minho's chest and fell asleep. 

 

Minho held him close as he fell asleep as well. 

 

 

 

Taemin started kicking and crying in his sleep during the middle of the night. 

 

Minho woke up. He gently shook Taemin. 

 

Taemin woke up and started to freak out. "No! Don't touch me!" 

 

"It's me, Taemin. You're okay," 

 

Taemin looked at Minho. He clung to him, shaking hard. 

 

Minho kissed his forehead. "You're safe, I promise." 

 

Taemin calmed down slowly. He grabbed onto Minho's shirt and hid his face in Minho's chest. 

 

Minho rocked him gently. 

 

Taemin wouldn't go back to sleep. He didn't want to lose the warmth of Minho when he falls asleep. 

 

Minho rocked him. "You're safe Taemin."

 

"If I go back to sleep...I'll have another nightmare..." Taemin said. 

 

"Okay, do you want me to stay up with you?"

 

Taemin looked at his hands. "You need your sleep..." 

 

"I'm fine. Why don't we go play some video games?"

 

"Okay..." Taemin said, his voice soft. 

 

Minho let him to the living room and they played for the rest of the night.