Heartbreak come again~

W TWO WORLDS behind the camera

7 February 2016                 4:15 p.m.

she answer the call. It looks like Shin se kyung call her. At that time she is relaxing in her house.

"oh, Se Kyung-unnie, why are you call me??" ask Hyo Joo.

"Hmm.. actually, I want to ask you to join me have some coffe in cafe and we are going to have some chitchat. Are you going to?" ask Se Kyung.

"Owh GongCha's Cafe is near with my house. What if we go there. Because now I'm at my house. already reeds???" say hyojoo.

"If you want to.. Let's go. I also want to introduce my friend to you. OK, See you soon." tutt.. Sekyung turned off the call.

Hyojoo is getting ready with her makeup and wearing spring collection cloth, a partial knee white dress with colourful sakura patterned. and then she get her coat brand NOYB, wear her highheels, look at mirror again, fix the hair, and.. done.

she gets out from her apartment and take a taxi to go to GongCha's cafe.

when she arrived at a cafe signboarded with GongCha Cafe,, she take her sunglasses out from her handbag which it brand is Lipault, she wear it because she don't want to draw the public attention.

she enter the cafe and walk into it. she's looking around. It looks like se kyung has not arrived yet.

then, she sit at the most back table next to the front glasses of the shop and ordering frozen mango smoothie. few minutes later, se kyung arrived with a man that hyojoo thinks as  her friend. 

HYojoo look at the man that se kyung brought with. she don't see the man clearly because of the sunglasses that she wear. she thought, " wow how handsome isn't he? he is so tall charismatic. his skin is pure white and milky. that sharp pointer nose is my favourite."

Sekyung found hyojoo sit at the back of cafe.she come to the table and sit in front of hyojoo the handsome young man also follow sekyung.maybe they are friend. hyo joo suprised. that young man is not just a young man, she thought.

"lee jong suk??!" screamed hyojoo monologue.

-----------------------------------------------

 

an hour before,

 

"Noona, where do u want to bring me to" ask jongsuk to se kyung . she laughed.

"hmm, hey lets meet my friend.. but, you must meet and be nice to her too. okay?"

"friend??" thought jongsuk.

se kyung drive the KIA brand car to Gongcha's cafe in hannam-dong.they arrived there and walk into the cafe. jongsuk is tidying his hair to look smart.

step by step,they walk into that cafe. jongsuk cannot see what is in the front because he walk behind sekyung. stop at the most back cafe, he saw sekyung sit at a table with a woman at that table. so, he move his walk to that table too.

Now, he saw the woman is  very beautiful althought she is wearing sunglasses,

and then jongsuk had this thought,

"ha, that girl is so pretty.                                                                                                                                                                                                   hey....dont be so nervous and swayed by that. but... she got a very very cute  face. that pure face make me fall in love at the first sight.."

jongsuk sit down at the table. the girl seem so gorgeous. and he dont have any idea why is that girl looks like...

" ehem.. guys should I introduce both of you??" say sekyung.

"ok... Jongsuk do you know her?? yes, she is actress Han hyo joo and hyojoo,, this is the most charming actor, Lee jong suk"

hyojoo open the sunglasses and smile to jongsuk.

"what........... she is han..hy.. hyo.. joo ??" thought jongsuk.

jongsuk suprised but he felt happy and excited..

 

______________________________________________________

end of chapter 4 XD.............