FUTURE

W TWO WORLDS behind the camera

FUTURE

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

#2018

MINJI and HONGNAN take a taxi in a beatiful and bright morning to go to a place.


"Hey! I can't wait to see JONGSUK getting married. He was so lucky that he will getting married to his wife that is very kind, pretty and lovely like an angel," say MINJI.

 HONGNAN is selfie herself using her IPHONE6S PLUS. She don't focus for what MINJI is saying.MINJI getting furious. 
"Hey! are you listening to me? I know that we are wearing beautifully and expensive clothes today because we will go to an actor's wedding party. But it's look like you are getting married because you're too over and excited!! huh!" say MINJI resentfully.


"What? Enough! Better you shut up your mouth because it's so loud even the taxi driver can hear it" reply HONGNAN maturely.
MINJI be in the pouts.

The course is a little bit boring. They finally arrive at an exclusive wedding hall.

The snow that cover the street is beautiful even it is looking clutter. They walk in to the hall. The wedding is about to start but not yet.The MC is KIM WOOBIN, bestfriend of JONG SUK. 
"In this January, a wedding ceremony is getting held to celebrated the love of this two lover that both of them is the popular actor and actress.

LEE JONG SUK, the groom had proposed his wife in Stars Award event ceremony on last December 2017.

At first, they were acting in the same drama. JONGSUK and his wife was falling in love at that time. They're having a magazine photoshoot together at oversea and having a great time together. Finally, they are standing the love affair." say the MC.


The long-awaited time has arrived. On the stage, JONGSUK that wearing turqoise tuxedo handsomely the brand of NOYB maybe the price hit untill hundred thousand dollars. With the smile that melts womens' heart, this actor that have a cute face had many being a model for every branded thing.


"Introuducing our groom, LEE JONGSUK! He is the icon and every women in this world became crazy for him. He is one of the most popular actor in Korea. Finally in this 14 January 2018, he will getting married to an actress that had been reported one of his partnership in his drama. Give them a big clap!!" say the MC.
All of the guest applause happily.


MC continue, " All right, without wasting the time, I want to invite our bride to come up to the stage. Let's watch it together. The bride, Mrs. LEE ,please come in."

 

"Dub Dab.. Dub Dab.." her heart beating so fastly. Why not, she will getting married today with the person that she love very much. She's getting relax and start to ready.

When she hear the MC calling her, the door is open. she hopes that she will not fall at the middle of the walk. All of the guest like captivated by her beauty especially JONGSUK is smiling at her.


"Oaahh.. our beatiful bride has arrived" say the MC, KIM WOOBIN.
JONGSUK smile at her again. very big smile.


and she? almost pass out.

heh.
---------------------------------------------------------
end of chapter one