WE DON'T KNOW WE WORK TOGETHER 3

W TWO WORLDS behind the camera

2nd FEBRUARY, 2016    8:07 a.m.

im FADED, im FADED, so lost im FADED(phone ringtone)*

"ya .. who on earth that called me in this morning? so disturbing!!" jongsuk nagging because he slept well and then someone disturb it when the phone ringtone wakes up him. he take his phone and answer the call. 

His agency called him.

"hello, mr. Yang? what do you want boss? Im sleeping right now and please dont disturb my weekend." said jong suk.  His boss make grunt sound like angry.

"hey, you must come to agency today. there's something I wanna advise to you."said MR. Yang Hyun Suk, the boss of YG Entertaiment.

"but..." jong suk wants to pend his words but Mr Yang fastly into conversation, 

" but, but no!, I only want you to come here today." 

Jongsuk monologue to himself,     

  "hish.. he thinks who is he? I was interrupted during sleep by him and now.. he want me to go to his place?? If I would, Im not going. but he is my boss."

"yes boss. i will come to you.  please give me some time. but, what will you gonna tell about? Just say that to my manager, Minji. Is it too important??  ask jongsuk to his boss.

"this is very important and urgent. there's an offer to act in a drama. what the tittle is, what it is about, I don't know. please come here as fast  as you can, and no need to give an excuse. ok?  bye."   tutt. his boss make the call off.

"hishh, why he is little brat.."

Jongsuk wake up from his bed and continue to go to bathroom to take a bath and clean himself. after he done bathing, he's getting ready to go to his agency in Seoul. 

While driving he said to himself, 

 " there's an offer? I must acting again? I had stop acting last year. should I accept it? Maybe this is a new sequel to work in this year. I hope so."

The traffic in Seoul is not crowded on Sunday. Jongsuk continue his driving.

When he arrived at his agency, he parking his car in front of the agency building. Jongsuk wearing sunglasses so as not to attrack the attention of the people there.

He walks into the building. The cold air from air conditioners make he feels comfortable.

Jongsuk fastly walking to his boss office. Outside of the office, his manager, Kim Minji has waiting for him. Then, Minji give him a script book. " Here, this is the new drama script book that boss give it to me and he told me to give it to you".

"where is the mad dog?" ask jongsuk to minji.

"hmm.. actually, he in his room but.. there's a guest with him.. and the guest is.."

someone get out from Mr. Yang office before Minji finish her words. A young, tall, beatiful, and have a charming look lady are in front of them. 

"ah. Mianhaeyo.  ......  oh? Lee Jongsuk-ssi? wow, its fancy to meet you here," said that lady. Jongsuk is looking at her. He got shocked. Its HAN HYO JOO.

Then, his heart start beating fast. Jongsuk is not moving and still like that.

"emm, hello.. can you hear me?" ask Han hyo joo.

Jongsuk finally back to his sanity.

"ah. Han Hyo Joo, what's bring you here? Nice to meet you." said Jongsuk while making a bow.

"hm.. I have a work here. I went to meet Mr. Yang. it is finish just now. "

Jongsuk smiling and nodding.

" I should go home now. I feel really tired. " said Hyojoo

"Oh. you should go if you want, I dont wanna disturb your holiday." said Jongsuk politely.

"OK. Anyeong~" then Hyojoo walking pass Jongsuk and smiling.  Jongsuk stare at hyojoo untill she is gone.

For the first time, Jong suk meet Han hyojoo. He is really a fan of hyojoo since he was in the highschool. She is the only woman that stealed Jongsuk's heart. 

Jongsuk stop staring. Minji is laughing at him because Jongsuk looks like he just seen an angel.

"why are you looking so funny, huh?" ask minji, cannot stop laughing.

"funny? what do you mean?" jongsuk is ridiculous.

"nothing" said minji to him. 

Jongsuk reads the cover of the drama script book. The tittle is W-Two Worlds.

"The tittle is interesting", said Jongsuk to himself. He reads the script. Done the first page of the script, he said to minji,

"I think I will accept this drama because the whole story is fun and this character is outside from something that I always acted. Kang Chul, the main character from a webtoon met a doctor,Oh Yeon Joo that save him from death. Tell boss about it"

Jongsuk walk into Mr. Yang office. Minji follow him at the back. Jongsuk sit down on the couch inside the office. It's look like Mr. Yang is having a phone call with someone. Then, Mr Yang stop the phone call. He walks to Jongsuk and sitting at the couch.

"How about the script. Do you like it? I think this drama will be the most popular drama in 2016 and get warm welcome from ur fans." said Mr. Yang proudly.

"hmm.. the story is interesting, Mr. Yang, I had stop and resting from acting months ago. So, I will accept this offer to act in that new drama as the main character of W", reply Jongsuk.

"Good, I hope you can show your talent more than the last drama before and will be a popular actor by this drama, agree?" Mr.Yang ask again.

"Yah, I think I'm ready to prove it.... But, who will be the heroine and will act as Oh Yeon Joo, the female doctor??"

"We haven't be confirm yet but we had talk to some actress who wants to play the role. Maybe in few days we will know"

"so.. Can I go now? hehehe.." say Jongsuk with pleasure to his boss.

"OK. You may go now but don't forget the first script reading meeting at Cheongdam-Dong on 4 May. Do you understand?"

"Yeah."

"You can get out now.. but Han Hyoo.." Mr. Yang was going to finish his words but Jongsuk had get out faster before than he can say.

"that bastard.." said Mr Yang angrily.

 

Jongsuk walks to his car and driving away from there. He is going to meet his friends to tell about the news. And, he doesn't know that HAN HYO JOO is the female co-actor with him.

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

end of chapter three<3