PAST

W TWO WORLDS behind the camera

FLASHBACK ON,          

January 2014,     SEOUL

                Finally, filming for the drama genre of romantic comedy, Pinnocchio expired. but it did not affect the relationship between Lee Jong Suk and Park Shin Hye. obviously they are very close even though they were not lovers. Lee Jong Suk never liked Shinhye pushy jong suk to go out with him. by the controversies between them is very strong say despite the fact that is one of the tricks to increase the popularity of Shin hye through Jong Suk. But Jong Suk never know Shin Hye has no sincere intention to be close friends with him.

However, their fans still think that they are lovers of natural reality


     But, Lee Jong Suk had fallen in love with a female actress when he was still in high school. Jong Suk heart captivated by the personality of the woman who is very beautiful and kind-hearted.

but jong suk is younger than the actress.
if included jong suk is 26-year-old while the actress is aged 29 years. their is 2 years. but, who cares? it is just a number.

-----------------------------------------------------

"Oppa, let's go out walking on the Hangang lake, can or not?" Shin Hye persuade with her cute face.

"Hmm In a moment I'm going to go for a photoshoot for InStyle magazine. hmm yeah ... but .... I can only briefly some 30 minutes.At five o'clock I must get there." say jong suk while looking at his hand-watch that showing the time now is 3:45 p.m.  

 using jongsuk's car to go there, they get arrived at 3:54 p.m. and start walking by the lake.

but he did not talking to Shin Hye. "oppa, kwenchana?? why are you being silent?" ask Shin Hye.

"oppa waeyo? why are you does not say something?!" ask her again . but jongsuk still the same.

 

These two are attract attention of the public at the lake. Jongsuk was not smiling at all. Shin Hye feel good surrounded by many fans and she loves noticing popular by Paparazzi. Jongsuk immediately invite Shinhye to return because Jongsuk does not like the attention of the public. Shin Hye getting confuse with him but some fans are asking for take a picture with them. And thats what make her happy again.

Jongsuk gets shin hye to the car and driving as fast as he can. then he stop the car in front of shin hye's house.

" get out."  say jongsuk.

"but. why are.." before shin hye pending her words, jongsuk shouting.

"get out! you get out now!!"

shin hye immediately get out from his car and jong suk leaving away from there.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

days by days weeks by weeks, month by month.

since then, they are estranged and not friends anymore.

jongsuk never call her anymore since that day. he is busy raising his name to be a model branded goods and also model of advertisement on tv.

In 2015, he gots collaborated with Jin Se Yeon and Kang Sora to ensure the success of new korean drama, Doctor Stranger. Lee Jong Suk's name are increasingly upward everyday. Everytime when the best drama announced in drama award event ceremony, the main actor are definitely Lee Jongsuk.

 

  Fans are loving him so much and if they are from the end of world, everyone know who is lee jong suk. Fans are always hoping and expect a deeper talent in the acting career of Jong Suk in the future.

Park Shin Hye felt very jealous because Jong Suk's fan are more then her fans and her social standards are very different from Jong Suk. She have 3 million of followers in Instagram but Jongsuk have 5 Million of fans. A big gap of followers. Both of them are the most popular actors in Korea.

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

end of chapter two :D