2. Taeyeon's dancing partner

GTae short story Updated>
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He had told her, he dislike her dancing partner in Adrenaline.

 

But now, she is dancing with him, again, and as his quote for their dance is "too intimate".

 

One evening in SM

He comes that day to pick her up. 

Everyone in SM is surprised to see him but they feel it is romantic to see such a famous idol is willing to pick his girlfriend home from work. 

 

He know that her girlfriend will be practicing the whole day and he had bought dinner for her to eat together.

Had been to SM several times, he goes straight to her practice studio.

Upon reaching her studio, he peeps inside and his totally good mood drops down to veeeeery baaad. 

She is practicing with her dancing partner for "Why" performance. 

The guy he hates to see with his girlfriend because he feels that guy looks strong and able to protect her, the guy he feels very compatible with her. 

He always feels small when he saw them.

 

Taeyeon is well known as a person who will practice with the mindset as she is going to perform.

She is giving her all as if she is performing. Her charms are spreading everywhere.

He hates the way they stare at each other. He hates the way they smile at each other. 

He absolutely hates the way he can easily pick her up, her giggles when she hugs him while doing the kick. 

He definitely put Kasper's name on his death note.

 

He stand outside the door and breathe in and out harshly.  

He needs to calm down.

His girlfriend dislike his jealous side and she had always understand when he is dancing intimately with his dancing partner.

 

Suddenly, he heard someone calling his name "Yo ! Is that GD in the house?!"

Jiyong look over to the side where the sound come from and saw Heechul together with Leeteuk and Baekhyun.

Jiyong slightly nod as an acknowledgement before bro - hugging Heechul while smiling to Leeteuk and Baekhyun, who returned his smile as well.

He has not been in good terms with Leeteuk and Baekhyun since they are his girlfriend's ex.

These 2 guys had not been accepting Jiyong well but Taeyeon does look the happiest compare to the time with them.

They are not like Jiyong who stands up in front of their fans (VIP and Sone) declaring his love, stating he will protect her no matter how they dislike their relationship.

For one full year, they are being attacked by anti but their loves only grow more during those hard time.

 

Heechul sense the atmosphere and decided to talk with Jiyong instead "Are you coming to visit Taengoo? She seems to be practicing hard for her new song"

Jiyong just smile and reply while looking at the practice door "That's how she is, hardworking as usual".

Heechul smile to see Jiyong's genuine smile. "Well, I am planning to ask you out to have dinner with us but I guess you had prepared for a moment with Taeng"

Heechul stated while nudging his chin on the box in Jiyong's hand "I guess we had to go now. Taengoo is almost done with her practice. Anyeong, see you next time, dragon"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter