1. Our small comfortable house (slight )

GTae short story Updated>
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

YG building

"Gosh, I am late !" Jiyong run down the YG stairs quickly from the fifth floor.

He make a lot of noise and Yongbae just shook his head while leaning on a black door written 'G-Dragon studio' in gold.

 

A lot of hoobaes passed by him and greeted him "Good afternoon sunbaenim" but Jiyong keep going down the stairs while replying them "Hi and Bye !"

The hoobaes are confused and when they meet Yongbae in front of the G-dragon's office, they understand the situation immediately.

Yongbae just smiles as the hoobaes greeted him and confirm the answer for them "love-smitten-dragon's-curse" 

 

Jiyong quickly take his own car which is not the famous lamborghini park in the basement and dashed out to his vacation house out of the city.

 

GTae vacation house

Taeyeon pouts while looking on the owl clock which is popping in and out telling it is 5pm.

Jiyong had promise her to come home at 4 and have some tea while enjoying the sea view outside their balcony. 

Their small house is located just a little out of the city and close to the seaside. It is a one level house with a bedroom, living room, bathroom and small kitchen. There is also a small room for painting overlooking the sea.

Taeyeon had always wanted to have a small and quiet house like this but she has never find such a private place like Jiyong did.

This house is given by Jiyong during their 3rd anniversary. 

It is not easy for Jiyong to find this kind of spot = beautiful scenery, private beach and far from the neighbours.

 

Taeyeon sighs for the ninth time that day and flop herself on the sofa in her painting room. 

She keeps on thinking how to scold him even when she understand he must be concentrating on his work with him going to produce some songs for his hoobaes who are going to debut soon.

 

Taeyeon is usually a very understanding person but she has been missing him since this morning.

She will start her "Why" promotion soon which will kept her busy and wanted to spend time with him as much as possible.

Today, she wake up with a note "I got some work to review and I dont want to disturb you since you have been sleeping so comfortably after last night 'activity' .

Will get back home to watch sunset together".

She blushed at that note and send him a message to come back at 4 and drink some teas she bought from France last time.

He eagerly reply "Sure" just in 10second. She smile and decided not to bother him.

She spend her whole day painting as she is feeling too painful 'there' to do anything.

 

Jiyong arrive home 1hour later which is quite a record.

It normally takes 1 and a half hour from YG to their house. He parks his car and enter the house.

He keeps reciting his apology word on his head while preparing himself for her fire shoot.

He searches for her everywhere and feels apologetic as he saw the teacups and 3 tier cake stand are prepared on the balcony.

He finally found her in the painting room. Sleeping, backfacing him. He smiles at her. The sofa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter