3. PLAY : Photograph your inner beauty

GTae short story Updated>
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Wow! 200 subscribers and 3 upvotes! Thank you very much ! This is a gift for you.

Sorry, cannot stop myself from typing ! So... this chap will be two-shoot...

 

PS : Chapters stated with "Play" means they will play another role instead of being a kpop idol

 

This will be a story of Kwon Jiyong the photographer and Kim Taeyeon the model

Note : I am not sure how does magazines work so, lets just make it my own imaginary version. Enjoy!

 

 

Taeyeon is a rookie model who is becoming a target for a lot of famous photographers. 

She just debuted last year and had her photographs sold in high value. 

She radiates an innocent aura of a young lady who had just hit her puberty when she is already 25 (lets change her age a bit hehe)

 

With her famous beauty, she is being signed as the latest models for Vogue. 

After a lot of consideration back and forth, directors of Vogue decided to do choose the best photographers ever.

Kwon Jiyong

He is the best photographer who can take a glance at one model and decided the best concept for them.

It takes a hard time to convince him to accept due to his hectic schedule but he finally reject some offers from the other magazine to join Vogue. Reason? Lets see...

 

One day in Vogue

PR of Vogue had arrange a small meeting with the photographer Kwon Jiyong.

They had made to be aware: whatever Kwon Jiyong decided for the concept, they have to follow.

Vogue themselves had actually prefer something sweet and innocent for the model Taeyeon.

 

"Good afternoon. Sorry I am late", Kwon Jiyong greeted the Vogue's magazines PR, Ms Sunny,

who had been waiting in the meeting room. Sunny gives her cute smiles to Jiyong "It is okay, I am just a little too excited for this project." 

Jiyong just give a brief smile as an exchange "Lets get started then. In all honesty, I had in mind what concept fits this model the most."

 

Sunny had guessed Kwon Jiyong must had decided something because she heard rumours stating he had rejected high end American magazines' offer to do this job. 

Sunny take out some photos of Kim Taeyeon for him to analyze "These are some pictures of her from magazines and selfies, instagram and other sources". 

Kwon Jiyong take a single look at it "I had made my own research before this. I need to be professional,right?." 

Sunny hold herself from rolling her eyes.

Well, Kwon Jiyong is well known to be quite cocky but his works are damn amazing.

 

"The concept is seduction" The tone of Kwon Jiyong is not telling but demanding. As if, there is no other choice but Vogue to follow.

"Excuse me?" Sunny look at him with shocked eyes because he just said it so suddenly, "you know, Kim Taeyeon has a sweet and innocent image. She wont be able to pull it off."

Jiyong get up from his seat,"Rose, wine, chocolate, bathtub and bed. Indoor and outdoor shoot. You have 3 days to prepare."

Sunny look at him, "No discussion?"

Jiyong smirk at her "No. And I will take all of this picture as 'reference'. "

Sunny kneaded her head with thumb and pointer finger, "What a really short meeting."

 

That night in Kim's residence

Kim Bo Ah is sitting on her massage chair while reading Vogue magazine which is just released that day.

Taeyeon is chatting with her sister, Ki

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter