Chapter 2

Love Triangle

"Are you okay...? Forget him Minjoo, he's a jerk, live your life single for now, LIKE MEEE!" Chaeyoung said, spinning around. You giggled and replied, " I'm ... not okay as of now, but I'll get better I guess..." Just then Jimin walked past you and ruffled your hair. "After school ice cream, don't forget, little one!"

"Yah! WHO'S THE ONE THAT'S SMALL?"

Jimin just laughed and continued walking. You noticed Chaeyoung staring at you with wide open. "Did Park Jimin just speak to you? And he mentioned ICE CREAM?" "Yeah...why?" "EXCUSE ME? WHY? Park Jimin is one of the hottest boys in school! He can sing, dance, and is nicest person on earth! PLUS,he said you're going ice cream with him! I'm your best friend! You're supposed to tell me everything!" she wailed. You giggled, "Oh fine, so basically what happened was..." and you continued with your story. Little did you know Jungkook happened to overhear just as he was turning around the corner. "Does Jimin actually..?Interesting..."

During science class, your science teacher asked everyone to pair up. You immediately turned to Chaeyoung, who was already packing up to move to your table. "Lee Minjoo, I think it is best if you switch places with Park Jimin. The last time you did an experiment with Kim Chaeyoung, it didn't go too well. "

That means ... I'M WITH JEON JUNGKOOK? so much for avoiding him... "Teacher...please don't make me switch! It was just a small explosion, I promise we won't-" Before you could finished, someone already pulled you away to a table. You already knew who it was, so you muttered to Jungkook, " I really don't want to do it with you." Jungkook stared at you before finally speaking up. "Are you usually this...direct? I've never seen you like that. You're usually really shy..."

"That was around you, before I knew you were a jerk. Well then, shall we get started? So we have to get..."

"What do you mean it was only around me? As in like I made you nervous?" You narrowed your eyes at Jungkook. Did he not remember him rejecting you just the day before? Strange... You ignored him and did the experiment on your own. By the end of class, you weren't even half done. Sighing, you said, "Meet me at my house today after school. No excuses." You ran out of the class before he could say anything and lay against the wall. That was hard... how do I even face him? You shook your head, trying to get rid of your Jungkook thoughts.

By the end of school, you had totally forgotten your plans with Jungkook and Jimin and walked out of school,waiting to go home. Suddenly, Jimin ran in front of you. "Pabo! Did you forget about our ice cream date?" "Oh gosh! I forgot! Sorry, I'll go with you now- hold up. did you just say date?  This is not a date.'' He shrugged and grinned. " Call it whatever you want,but it's a date for me!" You laughed and shook your head. "Oh whatever."

You followed Jimin to the nearest ice cream shop but it started raining.  Jimin quickly took off his jacket and covered you with it, running with you to the shop, laughing all the way. You surprisingly had a lot of fun with Jimin, playfully talking about this and that. He had ice cream smeared on his nose. Aw, how cute. You giggled at him and used your finger to wipe off the ice cream. "Aish...pabo" You had forgotten about your plans with Jungkook, but Jungkook didn't forget.

You didn't realise, but he actually waited for you in the rain for 10 whole minutes, before looking for shelter at the ice cream shop. He was cold and wet, and at that moment, he saw you and Jimin playfully talking and teasing each other through the window. At that moment, he wasn't sure why, but his heart shattered just slightly. he shook his head and told himself,"Jeon Jungkook, she's just a lab partner, and IM the one who rejected her. I have Jisoo anyways...right?"