Chapter 4

Love Triangle

'' Hi." you whispered as you slid into your seat next to Jungkook. "What took you so long?" he demanded.

"SHH... and there's a guy that I accidentally bumped into earlier, Hoseok. He gave me his number. " You smiled at the piece of paper with his number on it. "He's kind of cute. Maybe I could ask him if he wants to hang out sometime, since-" Jungkook suddenly snatched it from your hand and tore it up. Shocked, you screeched, "JEON JUNGKOOK, WHAT HAVE YOU -" "LEE MINJOO!" You looked up and noticed the whole class staring at you. Ms. Yoon, the math teacher you absolutely hated, was staring daggers at you. "Lee Minjoo, first you come late to my class and then you talk to Jungkook in class. Stay back after school." "B-but," "No excuses." You sighed and breathed under your breath so that only Jungkook could hear you, "You owe me one."

After class, you headed for your science teacher's office. "Hi Mr Kim, why did you request to see me?"

"Ahh..Minjoo, one of my favourite students." Me? I'm his favourite student...? I'm not even good at- "I know what you're thinking. You know yourelf you're not good at science, but I see that you're hardworking and you do your best. Which seems to have paid off for this experiment." You cocked your head at him. "The one you did with Jungkook? The first half was alright, but the second half was excellent! Your grade is A plus for this. Jungkook seems to have influenced you well. In the future, you will pair up with him instead of Chaeyoung. Alright?" Dazed, you nodded and left the his office.

That was when your brain started to process his words. A plus...? A PLUS. OH my god... JAPAN, HERE I COME! Just a few days ago, you mum promised you if you could get A plus for science, you would be allowed to go to Japan with your parents. During lunch you saw Jungkook and Jimin walking towards the cafetria and you were so happy you ran up to them and gave them both huge hugs. "Wow, Minjoo, are we that close?" "Minnie! I knew you missed me!" "GUYS... I'm going to Japan! Thanks to you Jungkook! We got A plus , and my mum promised we could go!" You hugged him one more time, before you realised that it was awkward.

"Ah...sorry, I was just so excited.Uh- let's go Chim." Jungkook still stood shocked that you actually physically touched him. He stood there still tingling from your touch. Is this what falling in love feels like...?  He watched as you and Jimin walked towards the cafeteria. , sighing as he headed for the library to meet Jisoo.

"JIMIN...why did I hug him? Argh, I'm so dumb! PABO! PABO!" as you hit the side of your head. Didn't she also hug me? he thought. "Aish...stop hitting yourself. What's wrong with hugging Jungkook anyways? I thought... I thought you stopped liking him?" "I...." You thought about it. Didn't I say I stopped liking him? Well,yes. "I mean I stopped liking him. Kind of. I mean, maybe I still like him, but not anything serious, just.... but I don't want to hug him in case he gets the wrong idea! It's just..."

"You still like him?" Jimin questioned. Defeated, you muttered, " I guess." Yoongi and Chaeyoung caught up to you and Jimin. "Sorry Jimin, we need some girl to girl talk." Yoongi nodded," Sorry dude." Jimin cocked his head," Aren't you a dude too?" chaeyoung shook her head. "He's an exception. Sorry, you gotta go."

He nodded," Alright. Bye Minjoo...." He waved and left. Chaeyoung held you by the shoulders and shook you. "What's going on with you Jungkook and Jimin?" You looked at her, confused. "Nothing...?" "Lee Minjoo! Can't you see? They both like you, it's a love triangle!" You stared at her, thinking, a love triangle....?