Chapter 3

Love Triangle

Jimin had the best time yesterday. He couldn't stop thinking about you, your smile, the way your eyes crinkle and sparkle when he says something funny,your humour, your beauty, your intelligence, how much you had in common with him, was perfect. He couldn't help but fall for you, for who you were.

You got ready for school as per usual, and you checked your schedule . hmm..there's history today AGAIN, english yay, science , - wait. science? ohgod. i forgot about jungkook. You freaked and ran out the door to school without even eating breakfast. You dashed to Jungkook's locker, hoping to find him there. He was! What was he doing at school so early though...? You immediately started apologising like crazy. "I'm sorry! I forgot! It's just Ji- I mean my friend asked me to go out and I totally forogt,sorry!" Jungkook laughed and said, " Woah now... I already finished it. And here's a doughnut. I knew you dashed out without eating breakfast." You took it from him, confused. " Um..how did -" He left without saying anything more. You shouted down the corridor, "THANKS JUNGKOOK!" You didn't see it, but a smile slowly started to spread across his lips when he heard you.

That was weird.... "HI!" "OH GOD! park jimin, stop scaring me like that, you'll give me a heart attack." Chaeyoung appeared next to you. "Hey Minjoo! Jimin, what are you doing here? Better not make any moves on Minjoo, or else!" She narrowed her eyes at him.You elbowed her and replied, " ignore her. she's the overprotective type. besides, we're just friends, right chim?" "yeah...just...friends.. anyways, thanks for the nickname! CHIM. i like it!" Chaeyoung gave him the  last stink eye and whispered, "He likes you! I'm positive!" You muttered under your breath,"he doesn't, and he's right behind, stop speaking so loud!"

During lunch you, Chaeyoung and your other close guy friend, Yoongi, were eating together. "yoongs, pass the ketchup- what the heck?" Jimin slid into the seat next to you, and Jungkook happened to slide into the seat on your other side. You looked at Jimin. "Why are you-" and you looked at Jungkook "and you here? explain please."

" Cause I'm your friend!" Jimin flashed you his pearly whites and Jungkook said,"first, jimin dragged me here, second you owe me a favor for completing the experiment."

Jisoo , Jungkook's "girlfriend", slid into the seat opposite Jungkook. "Hey baby!" You physically cringed at the sight. She shot you a death look, " You got a problem? " You nodded. "Um, sorry, but I find it kind of sick to call people baby unless they're really a baby. like, it totally ruins the meaning of baby." Jimin silently laughed while she rolled her eyes and said ,"Who cares about-" "alrighty then, i'll be going then. chae, yoongs, let's go." yoongi, who was totally un updated on what was going on, was filled in by chaeyoung. you actually yoongi and chaeyoung them and knew they had a thing going. yoongi nodded and said," ah,basically jungkook and  jimin likes you, jisoo likes jungkook and you like...?" "NO ONE! geez...no one likes anyone. well except jisoo and jungkook, but other than that no." your heart hurt to hear jungkook and jimin cooing at each other, which is why you left the table, not wanting to hear your heart shatter. A pair of hands covered your eyes,"Guess who?" "AWWW CHIM your hands are so smol! it's adorable!" he blushed and hid his hands behind his back. You tried to get his smol hands out so that you could gush about how cute they look. "they're smaller that mine!" Jimin pouted,"hey, im pretty sure my hands are bigger." You pouted back, "nope, mine are!" He suddenly reached out and squished your cheeks. "aigoo....cute!" You laughed and ran away from Jimin, before you accidentally bumped into a boy, making him fall and drop his books. You started apologising and picking up his books for him . "Are you okay Are you hurt?" you asked, concerned. Jimin smiled at how caring you were being, and even Jungkook happened to walk past and seen everything. Even for him, he wasn't as caring as you. "I'll help you carry your books to your class." you told the boy. "I'll be going. You go first - see you in class!"

Jungkook didn't even hear Jisoo at his side bugging him, and Jimin didnt hear calls from chaeyoung and yoongi, they were just both too immersed at your beauty. Not your physical beauty, but inside, rather than your outside.