Chapter 1

Love Triangle

Jungkook held you closer as he buried his nose in your hair. You smiled, hugging him tightly back.Jungkook breathed into your ear "You're beautiful MInjoo... wake up!"

"Minjoo, wake up!" Your best friend, Chaeyoung whispered to you as she shook you awake. You snapped awake, sighing when you realised it was just a dream. It was in the middle of history class, which was extremely boring. "Why were you dreaming about Jungkook again? You know you should really just confess to him. " Chaeyoung whispered to you. Its not that easy... "Just do it... you don't even have to say it to him. You could just put a note into his locker or someth-"

"PARK CHAEYOUNG!" "Uh- yes?" "Detention after school! This is the third time today I caught you talking!"

Chaeyoung rolled her eyes and nodded silently. She muttered to you, "You better do it..." You thought about it, and finally decided to put a note into his locker. You only live once right...? You scribbled the note on to a post it note.

Jungkook-ah,

This is Minjoo, from your History Classes ^^

Well...I just wanted to say I think you are really nice, cute, and funny :) Do you want to hang out sometime?

       - Minjoo <3

You nodded with satisfaction and tucked it safely into your pocket. After school, Chaeyoung cheered you on to put the note into Jungkook's locker, before she was dragged away by the teacher. You gave yourself a push of confidence before scurrying to Jungkook's locker. To your surprise, he was already there with Park Jimin, his close friend. You contemplated just running away but you decided to give the note to Jungkook. Jungkook looked surprised and read it out loud in front of your face. He laughed and said, " Um...no offence, but I don't really notice you. Plus, I already have a thing going on with someone else. Please don't talk to me again." Hearing his words, you felt a surge of mixed feelings - anger,sadness,shock and jealousy. Listening to your heart's instincts, tears sprang to your eyes as you told him off,"H-hey, don't you think that's a bit harsh? I just had the courage to confess and this is how you reply? Now I don't even know why I liked you. You are the one that should be getting out of my face." You pushed past a shocked Jungkook and Jimin and ran to the music room, your favourite place to be when you nedded to be cheered up. The soothing sounds of the piano playing as your fingers fluttered across the piano was amazing.

You closed your eyes and tried to forget him, the boy you had been crushing on for 2 WHOLE YEARS. You played your favourite song when suddenly, "Wow, I didn't know you knew how to play piano!" Your eyes flew open and let out a shriek. "AHHHHH DON'T KILL ME!!" Your eyes finally focused and Park Jimin was standing before you. You turned a deep shade of red and stuttered, "S-s-sorry! Um,H-hi."

"Hi." He touched your red cheeks with his hand and brought his face closer to you, causing you to flinch and move backwards. "What do you think you're doing?" as you slapped his hand away. "Feisty one,eh?" You rolled your eyes and went back to playing the piano. "Leave please! I need some time alo-" "That was brave of you."

"What?"

"You know,confessing. And then scolding him afterwards. I can never do that..."

You looked at him strangely. He just met you and he just told you that he has a crush ? Okay... "Well, he was an a** for doing that. I actually confessed to him a year back. Anoyomous though. He said it was cheesy and blahblah. I don't even know why I still like him. Even though he is the most adorable, funniest, caring- well except when it comes to girls- wait, why exactly am I telling you this?" "Because I'm awesome. And yeah, Jungkook's always like that when it comes to girls except for the one he has a thing with or whatever, don't take it too personally. He had a bad history with girls..." You nodded,"It still hurts though." 

"Hang out with me."

"Excuse me? I have my own friends to hang out with."

"Just hang out with me. Tomorrow, let's get ice cream after school."

"You're paying? If you're paying, I'll go."

"Oh fine, you cheapskate."

You nodded with satisfaction and looked at your watch. "OH MY GOD IM LATE SORRY SEE YOU TOMORROW OK BYE" You shouted and ran off to catch the late bus.