Chapter 4 : Day, First

Bout Game: The Game Begin's
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Mina? Mina?" I heard some voices echoing in my ears. It sounds like someone is calling me.

 

"Hey, Mina!" I open my eyes and blink many times just to clear the foggy vision that I have.

 

"Oh! Taebong?!" I was startled when I saw him. I  rapidly crawled back while my hands covered my chest.

 

"What are you doing?! And why am I wearing our PE uniform?! You too?" Then I suddenly noticed something. I look every part of the bivouac with a quizzical look. This place is kinda strange. I feel confused.

 

"Where in the barrack. Soldiers injected us some sleeping pills so we could pass out." Taebong said while he stood up and walk towards the table where Sungki is eating some food.

 

"What?! So were already in OUR barrack?" I said in shock.

 

"Ye-sh. Ob-bi-yousl-y." Sungki said while chewing some food.

I stood up and rushly look for something.

 

"Hey. What are you doing? Come, eat with us." Sungki said.

 

I ignored his offer and check every corner of the barracks. I saw some shirt. Three shirt that were printed "Bout Game". I leave the shirt and still look for something, until I finally found what I was looking for. 

 

"So that was you were looking for? Looks like you're a real killer, Myoui." Taebong says with his gloomy eyes.

 

"It's not that I will kill someone with intent. It's just that, this is the only thing that could save and protect us here." I said while checking the weapons.

 

"Wooah!" Sungki rushed towards me and start checking the weapons too.

 

"So this is our weapon? It looks dull!" He said.

 

In the box, there were 5 weapon's. It's a butcher's knife, an axe, a wooden bat, a pair of steel knuckles, and a chain.

 

"This is your fault." Taebong says while poking Sungki's head.

 

"Huh???" Sungki rantly said.

 

"If only you just picked a key earlier than everyone, you coward!" Taebong raised his right hand and tried to slap Sungki but then Sungki covered his head then Taebong's hand landed to Sungki's arm.

 

"Yah! You don't need to fight! We are already here." I yelled at Taebong and hush Sungki.

 

"All we need to do is to protect ourselves with the weapons we have." I said. Silence roomed our barracks which makes us all awkward.

 

Something is wrong in here. Why does the moon won't show? It should be evening right now.

 

"Sungki? What time is it? Looks like the moon won't show up?" I asked.

 

"Evening? It's still morning. We passed out since yesterday afternoon and slept for the whole night." He answered.

 

"Eh?! For real?!" I said. I doubt it.

 

"Yes, and looks like we need someone to start hunting now." Sungki said.

I was confuse by what he said right now.

 

"What do you mean by someone?" I asked. "It should be the three of us." 

 

"Are you nuts? Aren't you thinking about leaving one person here in the barrack to secure our shed?" He answered.

 

Me and Taebong have an eye contact. Looks like we have to agree with this cowards genius idea.

 

The three of us gathered in the table and discourse some plan for hunting.

 

"Time is ticking. We need to hunt today. Any other idea Sungki?" Taebong said. Sungki was kinda irritated.

 

"My idea for hunting is that we need someone to stay here and the other two will gonna go outside for the frequent hunt. We need to split the work and defend for ourselves daily." He said while looking at me without looking at Taebong.

 

"So who's gonna go for the hunt today?" I asked. No word uttered from their mouth. They just stared blankly at me.

 

"I'll volunteer myself for the hunt. Who's gonna go with me? Taebong?" I said.

 

I look at Taebong's eyes with an astonishing glowing eyes of mine that can help me to lure him to my quest. After how many years, I finally used my siren trick again.

 

"I'll go." Taebong said.

 

Taebong is not brave. He only look brave by bullying Sungki, but I admire and appreciate that he's trying hard to be brave in front of me.

 

I smiled at Taebong and pat his shoulder

"That settled then." I said.

 

"I'll be waiting here in the barrack. You n

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter