Chapter 24 : Guilt

Bout Game: The Game Begin's
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

​​​​​​"They've been comatosed and stuck in bed and in the game--, as a dead person.​​​​​​."

​​​

I was drown with my own bafflement. The latter it defeats me by my own confounding interpretation.

 

 

"What about the others???"

"What do you mean others, Myoui?"

"The others! How could they be back in reality if ever they are not dead?" I asked with so much confusion. "How could you bring back the players in Forest del Vour if ever they win?"

 

My jaw, it's cracking and so my cheeks. I can feel now the pain on it in everytime I force to talk.

 

"Calm down, Myoui." Mr. Park make me at ease when he simmer me down using his hands patting on my shoulder.

"About your questions. We still don't know how to retrieve the players back from virtual to reality." Mr. Park answers in whisper and despair voice.

 

 

I was a bit loosen when he said that. It makes me so much angry as my friends are still in the game. Not noticing the most important thing happens.....

 

"Are you saying that you're conducting this game without knowing how to bring them back in reality?! How could you be this so cruel!" 

"Oh Myoui. Did you see that? You're standing!"

 

Mr. Park from whispering in agony just suddenly jumped through happiness. He was smiling and laughing just seeing me, standing!

 

I was speechless and naive for not noticing the fact that I can already move my feet. But at some point, my head. My head hurts so much as the vision is starting to spin and the later I loosen some strength from my toes and felt wobbly. It made me dropped to the floor and positioned by sit whilst my hand assisting my head. Until some vague of memories bringing up to my mind like a dream

 


"Mina?"
"This is Yugyeom and Jinyoung. They are your uncle JYP's sons."
"Sharon baby, this boy will gonna be your future husband."
"Unnie! Mom said she wants to have dinner with you. Will you come​​​?"
"I told you not to go to that place! Why can't you understand my words, Mina!"
"How dare you bringing my daughter to your !"
"Mina, I love you. Will you accept my ring?"
"Minari. Do you somehow like someone?"
"Dad! Dad don't leave us! Don't leave us with Mina-unnie. Please...."

-

 

 

 


"Myoui Mina! Myoui! Are you okay? Mina?????"

 

 

From dizzy to pain. Pain to sting. And sting to ache. Mr. Park still keep on shaking my body whilst keep shouting my name.

 

 

"Just,, what happened?" I asked as I blink so hard and assisting my head from aching.

"You've just dropped to the floor." Mr. Park said as he assisted me to sit back on the wheelchair. "Are you okay?"

"I'm fine." I said when I know the truth that I am not.

 

 

The memories and vision that I just have was somewhat related to the recent dream that I had.

 

 

"Mr. Park?" I smoothly asked with my smooth tone voice. "What's your name? I mean, Park is just your surname. How about your real name?"

"You sure really hate me that much as you cannot remember my name, Myoui. Well, my name is Park Jinyoung." He said as he arranged the hospital gown that i'm wearing.

"Park Jinyoung?"

"Jinyoung-ah. Park Jinyoung!" 
The vision of my memories is stinging again in my head, again.

 

 

"Ahhh!!!" I shouted.

"Myoui?! You sure are okay?"

 

"Doctor Park! Brain fog is occurring in subject number 4. We need to bring back the hose to her as her cerebrum is now receiving the fog. Memories of her will slowly coming back. We need to prevent it as soon as---"

"Ahhh!! It hurts!"  I shouted eagerly the pain. 

"Doctor Park. I will going to inject the B-ash into----"

"Don't! No Tzuyu. Let's have her memories back. That's one of the reason why I am so against with Dr. JYP."

"O---okay doctor. But, we need to calm her down. The brain fog will hurt her alot and it can cause a speech malfunction."

"Bring her now to the room where the others is in there. Sooner or later she will remember anything. And will remember me."

 

 

The pain that I have is a massive huge hurt. It hurts a lot more when I overheard the conversation of Mr. Park with her secretary. Knowing that everything is just a lie.

 


*Forest del Vour*

 


"So where the heck are we going? Huh? Seems that I can't use my laptop anymore." Sungki in his lazy tone complain.

"Well, I don't know." Taebong answers. "It's been a day since Mr. Park contacted us with his stuff name Jiji." 

"What's Jiji? That's Jihyo! And that Tzutzu is Tzuyu you ignorant!" Sungki for the first time rant back at Taebong.

 

Taebong was speechless. Thanks gladly he doesn't fought back to Sungki. And he just let Sungki complain since he know that it's his fault.

"Nayeon-sshi? Nayeon-sshi? Nayeon-sshi!"

 

A snap of Sungki's clap makes Nayeon noticed him.

Nayeon just stared at Sungki without giving a word.

 

"You are spacing out while walking. For real?" Sungki asked with a grin

"Nayeon-sshi. Just where are we going?"

Now it was Jackson who asked for Nayeon with his ripped shirt on his back. For girls, it was called a backless dress but for Jackson, it's a backless shirt. Good thing he got a nice body built yet the form and flesh is so freshly wounded and sadly he can't take off his shirt since the forest is a little bit cold.

 

Nayeon was still not responding. From Sungki's vista, he notices something that there is wrong with Nayeon. And then he noticed the color of Nayeon's eyes turn into red.

 

"Nayeon-sshi?" Sungki asked in confusion.

 

When he was about to wave at Nayeon's eyesight, a sudden move of withdrawal to her katana and a jump to face her companion makes the four of them halt.

 

"What the hell are you doin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter