Chapter 19 : Intruders

Bout Game: The Game Begin's
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The barrack fell silence like there is no human living stays in here. Only our breathe and sweat are trying to make some noise in the quite atmosphere. Every sweat that were falling, a dust pound up dispersion splattering in the air. Until a groan of kid start whining and break the momentum.

 

 

"How long has it been??? I can't hold long towing my toes on the floor, you know." Chaeyoung being an annoying kid again.

"Just stay in your position. Got it???" I said as I put my glare a fierce.

"For goodness sake. It's not like I'm a ballerina." Chaeyoung click her tongue and position back to its position earlier.

"Then, don't tow your toes on the floor." Taebong said abruptly. "Your problem is so simple."


Chaeyoung started acting like she's going to punch Taebong. But their position help them to be apart.

 

 

It was me and Chaeyoung who stay stand in the sideways near the door, waiting for the students that who will try to barge in our barrack. While Taebong and Nayeon are positioned or hide themselves in the foundation of the barracks. Then about Sungki, let's pretend he's not under the floor.

 

A creak grasping noise fill in the barrack as it slowly open the door. When the door start to widely open, the sun hits the barrack and a silhouette of humans that follows.

 

"Be careful. You might get hit by a trap again." A woman said as it makes me alerted with my rifle

 

After the woman's line, the door that is already almost open is now close again.

 

"I'm not that idiot, Lisa. Stop acting like mom, okay???" A voice of a guy is now what we heard. It looks like they are arguing.

"Yah! You're still a kid for me! And i'm your sister! Don't try to talk back at me!" The woman's bluster a loud voice is now filling in the barrack. It looks like she hit the head of that guy.


"That hurts!"


"Shhhh!!!! Why don't you try to get in?" Another woman's voice came after the woman. "Lets find something that we could get use for the battle."

 

"Yeah. Specially for the battle in our our stomach."

 

 

A quick gripped on my rifle whilst following my eyes lead to Chaeyoung makes my heart beat so fast. The adrenaline is starting again. It's like it wanted to come out from my stomach..

 

The creak of the door startled me and I begun to alert. 

 

"Hello??" Its the guy's voice whom we heard.
I signed Chaeyoung as a signal to start an ambush if ever they began to start striking on us. 

 

When the guy enters the barrack, I grabbed his wrist and pulled him back to me and arrested him.

"Woo.. woo woah!" The guy raised his arms and drop his weapon. Which is a handgun. That's kinda dangerous.

"Don't shoot! Don't shoot!" The girl with a blonde hair came inside to our barrack and start raising her arms too. Chaeyoung was on job and pointed her rifle to the girl.

 

Another girl with a red hair came after the blonde one. But she doesn't raise her arm. She actually pointed her gun at me.


Nayeon and Taebong start to shows themselves after the hostage party. They then came to the strangers and prepare their samurai and spear

 

 

"No. Rosé. Pull down your gun. Please." The blonde haired girl begged to her teammate expressing a contrite face.

"Please..." She begged.

The red hair girl did listen. She  slowly drop her gun to the floor and slowly raised her arms. Chaeyoung shove her head to Taebong signaling to close the door. Taebong got the signal and closed it.

 

"Please. Let go of him. He is just a kid." The blonde hair begged as she try to stream down a tear.

"Oh stop doing that, Lisa. You're making me embarrass in front of these pretty students." The boy whom I hostage talk like he just forgot that we're in the game. Did he just says we are cute? Or only at Nayeon? Since he only look at Nayeon.

"Well, anyway." I cut their conversation. "Where did you get that we

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter