Chapter 20 : Goodbye

Bout Game: The Game Begin's
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Good bye. Thanks for the 3 preservatives can."

"Thank you and take care!"

"I hope we'll not gonna meet in the forest again.~"

 

Those was said with the siblings. Bambam, Lisa and Rosé ended up to leave our hands. I never thought that I was convinced with this conspiracy thingy.

 

 

Flashback earlier: (After I asked Nayeon and Chaeyoung to talk about the three person outside in the barrack)

 

"We can't carry those three asses." Chaeyoung uttered first. "There are too many of us, the laboratory personals might notice and immediately kill us."

 

"How did you end up with that kind of conclusion??" I asked as I frown my brows at her.

 

Nayeon and Chaeyoung looked at each other. They started having a  conversation through their eyes, which I don't understand.

 

"You two, what are you doing?" I said as I started now angry.

 

"Ahhmmm. We forgot to tell you." Nayeon said while she clings to my arms softly.

 

"Earlier, before you woke up, Sungki said something to us." Nayeon said.

 

"Said what? Will you talk straight to the point??" I said in firmly.

 

"Look, don't get mad, okay?" Chaeyoung now linked to my other arm like Nayeon did.

 

"It was Mr. Park." Nayeon said.

"What about Mr. Park?" I asked in confused.

"That prick is helping us." Chaeyoung said.

 

"WHAT?! ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!" I asked with my loud voice that latter makes Taebong came out from the barrack. I never thought I could get out a loud voice like that.

 

 

"What's wrong?! You guys okay?!" Taebong said while coming out from the barrack.

"We are fine. So go back inside." Nayeon said and shove Taebong back to the barrack.

 

"So, we cannot let the three of them join us or else, Mr. Park might get caught that he's conspiring with us." Nayeon said with an intimidating eyes.

"Why are you like that? Why are you trusting that demon!" I said as I swivel both of them.

 

"Look, we don't trust him, yet." Nayeon said. "We are still in doubt to trust him. And for now, let's just follow him. Since he is the one who help us to hack their camera systems."

 

 

 

Back to Present

 

 

So, I really don't know if I should trust their words or I'm just being doubtful because of Mr. Park Jinyoung.

 

"Guys, it's confirm that the laboratory is just located in this island." Sungki said as he opened his laptop.

 

The silence uttered, then all of a sudden, my brain gather the facts and tried to puzzle everything with the information that Sungki  gave. As I sum up my thoughts with the data that I collected, something makes me realize to emit a question.

"So what was Mr. Park's purpose for helping us?" I said with a combusting frown and a seriou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter