Cut #2

House 7-0

 

“arghhhhh” Chan yawned.

 

“I should be at school right now, mom” he whined.

 

“of course you’ll be if you didn’t get too I mean too much excited about it until you got your asthma!” his mom was about to shout.

 

“mom, don’t be too loud this is hospital. Shh” he put his pointing finger to his mouth.

 

“of course he is excited. He’s about to meet his longed crush” Chan’s father gave a wink to his sick son.

 

Maybe his playful side he got it from his father.

 

“the same old story again” his mom react indifferently.

 

“mom!” both his father and Chan squealed at the same time.

 

Then, the whole family laughed their heart out included Chan’s younger brother who didn’t understand a thing but just tagged along.

 

“uhukkk… uhuukkk” Chan coughed of the aftereffect of laughing hard.

 

“get healthier quick, son. I’ve sent a letter to the school. They’ll understand” Mom informed.

 

“Can you do it, son?” His father was worried regarding to his condition currently.

 

“I’m a grown man now. You can look at the difference of my face between this year and last year. My features became sharper today and…” he stopped.

 

“and?” his caring mother pondered.

 

“and Jo SuA-noona is there. He will take care of me like she did before even she probably has forgotten me” Chan with his hopeful smile.