Part 2 Food Is Love

House 7-0

It almost one week Jo SuA becomes one of the members of Pledis High. Everything is going smoothly except for her new neighbour, House 7-0.

 

She never meets them eyes to eyes. She can’t put her finger on this matter. She tried to greet them but no one has answered her as if the house is uninhabited. Thus, again she leaves their door without meeting them.

 

Jo SuA is taking a light steps to the café while filling her thoughts with House 7-0.

 

“AHHHHHH!!!”

 

Jo SuA hit a student who’s her hands are handful with a pile of thick books like the history books that you all know.

 

A prince coming like a knight in the shining armour just the difference is he doesn’t have his black horse caught all the books and held it with his manly right hand, make a turn and grabbed Jo SuA’s skinny waist with his also manly left hand as they were dancing gracefully in a prom.

 

Well she just can focus exactly one thing at a time.

 

“do you smell something is burning?” he asked with his breathy voice but clearly heard by Jo SuA who was in shocked by the incident.

 

She inhaled deeply.

 

“No!” she shook her head a little.

 

“my heart is burning because you are walking carelessly” he said romantically.

 

“pardon?” Jo SuA back to her standing position.

 

All the female students were melted by his words but not Jo SuA. Someone was almost fainted luckily her friends supported her first thing.

 

“here are your books. They are quite heavy. You should ask someone to help you” he returned the books to the student.

 

“new teacher, see you after school too” he left Jo SuA  in puzzled.

 

“OMO! You’re so lucky!” Seungkwan and Hansol appeared next to her out of nowhere.

 

“lucky? What do you mean?” she couldn’t understand.

“the one who saved you just now is Jun Teacher. Our teacher for Science subject. He’s very popular among female students” Hansol explained while they walked to the café again.

 

“people call him ‘Vampire Prince’” Seungkwan added.

 

“what!? Is he a vampire for real?” Jo SuA almost yelled.

 

Seungkwan stopped.

 

“SuA Teacher, I think you know it better than us that vampires are not real” Seungkwan with his diva judging face.

 

“I know right” she embarrassed.

 

“because one of our female teacher at that time………..”

 

(flashback)

 

It was 11:11 pm.

 

“what is so important about education especially school. It is just gives you books not money. I WANT MONEY!” a male student in the school toilet shouted to his comrades, four fellow students.

 

“pledis high? Huh! What’s so great about it?!” they were basically drunk. Minors shouldn’t be around at this hours and worse they shouldn’t drink until they are 20. That’s the rule in South Korea.

 

BAMMM!

 

The toilet’s door slammed hard!

 

“STUDENTS! What are you doing in here!? All of you should go home. I’ll call your parents now” a female teacher was staying late at school to finish her work.

 

“So, this is the school I’ll be teaching tomorrow. Not bad, Pledis High” Jun was looking around at the moment when he heard some fuss somewhere and followed it.

 

Zico, the leader smirked.

 

“boys, we have ‘food’ over here” he laughed loudly.

 

The other students looked into each other’s eyes before ing their steps towards their ‘food’, the female teacher.

 

“don’t do anything ridiculous! I’m your teacher!” she tried to defend herself while praying hard that someone could put her out from the danger.

 

“don’t worry boys! My father will cover up for us” the drunk leader was actually the son from the Stardom Group which is one of the Pledis Group’s business partner.

 

“go on. Go on. But let me taste the ‘food’ first” Zico stood up with a bottle of alcohol in his hand. He let out an evil smirk.

 

“I hear you are saying ‘food’. Are you throwing a party in the toilet? That’s so rare from another school I’ve been. May I join?” Jun asked the question that he already knew the answer.

 

“Bastard!” one of the students let out a punch to Jun’s sculpted face.

 

He thought that he managed to make a remark on his face unfortunately, Jun was first strongly blocked it with his very own bare hand.

 

He kicked the male students at his .

 

The other students started to attack him at once.

 

Jun gave out all of his wushu techniques that he learnt while staying in his homeland, China.

 

“boys! Let’s go!” Zico ordered all of them to leave immediately.

 

“thank God my face is not scratched or I’ll never let them to escape” Jun, while looking at the mirror in the toilet.

 

(present)

 

“well he saved the female teacher in one piece and he fought the four students without any scratches on his body like he is so strong” Seungkwan persisted.

 

“strong and being called vampire, I can’t see the relation” Jo SuA wanted to argue.

 

“his face is stereotyped as vampire’s” Hansol got the point.

 

“I can tell that, Hansol. Good point” Jo SuA agreed.

 

They reach the school café where it is filled with hungry students craving for food. (this time is the real edible food)

 

Jo SuA, the new teacher just wants to feel how it is to eat with the other students at the school café instead at the lounge specialized for the teachers to have their food during break time. She lined up as the other students did with Seungkwan and Hansol behind while holding a food tray anticipating for the food excitedly.

 

“this is the place for the students. I don’t think I can give out the food to you” a cold tone was coming from the small torso who was currently expressionless.

 

‘another expressionless freak’ she thought.

 

“well I just want to eat with my students here. I think it is allowable, right?” Jo SuA wanted to win this fight.

 

“Jihoon, don’t be too strict. It’s not even against the school’s rules” Seungkwan interrupted.

 

Jihoon raised one of his eyebrows facing Seungkwan.

Seungkwan back off behind Jo SuA slowly.

 

He decided to put the food onto the food tray Jo SuA was holding. He startled her a little by the sudden action.

 

“by the way, no one rejects food” the just-had-been-labelled grumpy small boy because he’s mere about 164cm or less(?) muttered.

 

“yeah, you’re right. Thank you for the food” Jo SuA was confused the saying while she moved on.

 

“maybe you think him as a grumpy expressionless guy but he is good at heart. Nice to meet you, new teacher” Kwon Hoshi, the cook at the school café greeted for the first time. They called him ‘Kwon Fire’ here.

 

‘OMG! How did he know that except for the ‘guy’ part. I called him ‘boy’ though’ Jo SuA plays in her thought while expressing an innocent smile.

 

“he’s trying to help you just now” Kwon Hoshi, suggested.

 

“Seungkwan! Hansol! See you at the house” Kwon Hoshi left with a wink to Jo SuA.

 

“Seungkwan! Hansol! Make sure to study hard especially English. You even got a teacher from America now. You can rely on her and Joshua too after this” the just-had-been-labelled grumpy boy spoke again. His annoying level is higher than his height to be frank.

 

“Joshua?” Jo SuA was unfamiliar with the name of course.

 

“Teacher, we’ll be eating at different table. Going” Seungkwan and Hansol left the scene.

 

Jo SuA is prepared to eat alone during the break time.

 

“teacher, may I join” the instantaneous appearance of the male student jolted her while she was so focused on gobbling up the food. Apparently, the recess period was almost over.

 

The male student places his onto the empty chair in front of her. His face is occupied with striking features-thin lips, sharp jawline, small cute eyes that look at you lovingly. His two slices of lips pasted with smile as bright as the sunflower. He eats his food joyfully.

 

Jo SuA smiles back at him and continues to eat (more politely this time) wondering that she never sees this cute student.