That Annoying Guy

With Whom Do I REALLY want to BE...?

 

hi!!

 

I come back! Happy New Year everybody...!!

 

I'm so glad now because : - Today is my bestfriend's birthday! Saengil Chukkae Salsa! * she's a Shawol, ELF and B2UTY*

 

                              - Today is my 22nd Family Celebration! * I don't expect that we have been that long!

 

                              - I have updated this story!! >_<

 

Well... you're curious with first meeting of USeob? Maybe it not too sweet.. * even annoying!*

 

hope u enjoy it! :)

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Ji Eun's POV

 

Ji Eun couldn't  hold her passion today. She had made lunches for her lovely Wooyoung, Suzy would show her a guy that she likes after school time over, plus she was applied as the one of lucky girl that could join an exclusive guitar class for three months!!!

 

What a perfect day today!

 

Ji Eun couldn't stop smile brightly today. After arrived at her school, she went with Suzy to their locker.

 

"What is your first subject, Suzy?"

 

"Um.. Biology" she answered,  "YAH, Lee Ji Eun! How lucky you are! Now you got into Guitar Class, right?" Suzy felt a bit jealous.

 

"O..." she nodded. Her smile got bigger.

 

" Why are you so excited, huh?"

 

"Um... because it's better than enter a regular class, right? This chance is really a rare chance. One day full of guitar class is better than just listening lesson in regular class. Eventhough I'm not really interesting in that" Ji Eun lied.

 

"You're right! But will you attend that class for full three months? The class will be so boring then without you...", Suzy said sadly

 

"Oh.. no,no! I just attend guitar class a day in a week. If guitar class hold in full three months, we will left many lesson then" Ji Eun laughed a little

 

" That's good! See you after school, Ji Eun!"

 

"O... Annyeong!"

 

 

~ at music class~

 

There were nine peoples in music class. So Ji Eun was the last one. They were sitting on every chair that have been placed. Each of them had one guitar.

 

"Hi Guys! Good Morning!"

 

"Wuaah!! Ji Eun-ah! So you're here too?", greet Luna happily.

 

"Yes! It will be a fun class!" Ji Eun sit in the last chair. She looked around, no one guitar left for her. " Excuse me.. but where did you get the guitar?" asked Ji Eun to a boy that sit beside her.

 

" Oh.. this? Teacher Kang gave me and other. You haven't get it?"

 

Ji Eun shook her head.

 

"Really? You should ask Teacher Kang then. He is in teacher office now"

 

 

Ji Eun walked to teacher office. Then she asked about her guitar to Teacher Kang.

 

"What... You haven't get the guitar? Nothing left?" asked Teacher Kang confused

 

"Yes, teacher. Is something happen?"

 

"Wait...wait.." he made a call with his phone. After some minutes, he closed his phone and took a deep breath." Lee Ji Eun.."

 

" Yes, Teacher Kang?"

 

" Um.. well.. there are some problem. The music store that delivers the guitar only sent nine guitar. The one left there because suddenly the wife's driver gave birth and he still in hospital. So.. can you take the last one? I'm busy now.."

 

"Oh.. sure, sure"

 

"It's named "Kwang Music Factory". This is the address. You can go there by bus. It takes fifteen minutes from our school"

 

fifteen minutes, good. I won't skip my guitar class for a long time, then

 

"Oh, Lee Ji Eun! And the type of that guitar is GTX-520 Accoustic Guitar"

 

"GTX-520 Accoustic Guitar, allright.. then I'll go teacher"

 

 

~~~

 

 

20 minutes later, finally Ji Eun found that place. It was not difficult to found " Kwang Music Factory" because the design was very unique.

 

"Annyonghasseyo.." Ji Eun came to that place.

 

"Oh.. Annyonghasseyo! What can I do for you?" the waiter asked Ji Eun

 

Ji Eun doesn't listen it and opens wide. Wow! This place is awesome! The design is very pretty but chic at the same time. The owner of this music store must designed this store well. She couldn't hold to close . It was right. Altought you didn't plan to buy something there, you would enjoy just by look around.

 

"Miss..miss...?"

 

"Ah!Oh..yes,yes!" Pabbo Ji Eun! " I want to take a guitar that have been ordered by Kirin High School"

 

"The last guitar.. if I right. But I'm so sorry because I cannot help you to take it. Can you take it by yourself miss? I am preparing  a customer's drum now"

 

"No problem. Where is it?"

 

"On second floor"

 

Ji Eun stepped to the second floor

 

She opened again

 

"Wuah?!?! Where can I know GTX-520 Accoustic Guitar if there are soooo... much guitar in this place?!?!"

 

I need help, really. She looked around. Unlike the first floor, no one at the second floor. Maybe because it was school time and work time now. Then she saw a guy playing guitar on a sofa at the corner. It must be the waiter

 

" Hey... waiter,, Come here!" Ji Eun waved her hand to him. That guy still sit on his place.

 

"Hey.. Excuse me!!"

 

He still didn't notice it

 

Why that waiter still enjoy with himself and ignore me? So unprofesional!

 

"Yah! You...! Come here!" finally She shouted loudly. Wait.. why I talk informally and unpolite to a stranger?

 

"Me..?" he looked at Ji Eun and asked confusedly.

 

"Yes.. you are the waiter, right?"

 

"What.. waiter...??" he turn asked  "Oh.. yes..yes.. I am waiter here. So what do you need?"

 

" Give me a GTX-520 Accoustic Guitar"

 

"Allright. Wait a minute" he looked around. After some minutes he gave Ji Eun a big black guitar.

 

"Is this?" asked Ji Eun.

 

"Right"

 

"Okay. Thankyou. And sorry if I shouted to you before" Ji Eun smile a little. She left that place soon

 

Ji Eun back to her school. At the bus she looked at her watch. It had been fifty minutes since she left her school. Good, I don't spent much time

 

She walked into Teacher Office

 

"Teacher Kang, this is the guitar you have asked"

 

"Oh, good job Ji Eun" he checked the guitar  "Wait, Lee Ji Eun. You took a wong guitar! It ten times more expensive and only a proffesional use this! Sent it back and take the right one!"

 

"W-What?"

 

 

~~~

 


Klining, klining!

 

"Annyonghasseyo... Ah, miss! Why you come here again?"

 

"I took the wrong guitar!" Quickly she stepped on the second floor. That waiter now was writing something on the paper.

 

"Hey!  You! You gave me a wrong guitar!"

 

That waiter looked confused " But you say classic guitar.."

 

"GTX-520 Accoustic Guitar. Why don't you memorize it?"

 

"What..? Sorry miss... I'll take the right guitar"

 

After a few minutes

 

"Thankyou. And don't be careless. You are a waiter"

 

Then Ji Eun run to downstair. Something that Ji Eun didn't see, that guy smiled when she left.

 

 

~~~

 

 

Klining!Klining!

 

"Yah! Are you trying to foolish me?! This is wrong! You said this guitar is the right one!"

 

"No, no.. I am not foolishing you, miss.. Why do I have to foolish you?"

 

"Then give me  a right GTX-520 Accoustic Guitar. And quick!"

 

---

 

"This is miss"

 

"You're sure?"

 

"Yes, I am sure"

 

"Okay. And be careful of yourself. You can get fire easily if you still careless like now"

 

---

 

The waiter in downstair went to upstairs

 

"Yah.. you! What did you do with that girl?"

 

"Hyung... please let me do it... Just this time.." he smiled bright

 

 

~~~

 

 

Klining!Klining!

 

"Annyonghasseyo! Ah..miss..! You take a..." the wasn't finishing his word when suddenly Ji Eun grabbed his hand

 

"Follow me", then they went to second floor

 

That guy still wrote something on the paper. He smiled a bit when look at them.

 

"That waiter... fire him!!!"

 

"What miss? Fire this guy?!" the waiter asked confusedly

 

"Yes! Fire this guy! He has fooled me three times!" Ji Eun couldn't hold her angry

 

"Sorry miss.. but..."

 

" But what? I have come here four times just because I allowed THIS GUY'S WORD!! Fire him now!"

 

"But miss..."

 

"BUT WHAT AGAIN?!?!"

 

"But... he is a customer miss.. He is not a waiter.."

 

"WHAT?!?!"

 

His laugh was bursting out now

 

 

~~~

 

 

Ji Eun entered her class with a RIGHT GUITAR on her back

 

" Ji Eun-ah! Where have you been? The class is already over!" Luna asked worried

 

" Don't ask me. I'm boring now"

 

 

~~~

 

 

"What?! Hahahaha! That guy.. that guy is really great!  He can foolishes you easily!" Suzy mocked Ji Eun. The school time was now over and they were on the way to go to the cafe where Suzy work now.

 

"He die when I meet him! He changes my mood! Actually now is the most perfect day but now it becomes the worst day just because of him!"

 

"Yah! Unless you can see my guy finally!" Suzy tried to entertain Ji Eun

 

" He is not your guy"

 

"Haven't.. and he will become my guy soon.." Suzy smiled. Just thought about Yoseob makes her happy

 

"Yeah... do whatever you want.." Ji Eun gave up. Her mood now was very bad.

 

Hm... maybe Suzy's word was right. It will become my refresh time after a day I got foolished by that annoying guy

 

They went in the cafe. It still quite now.

 

"Wait a minute. I'll change my clothes"

 

"Oh..." Ji Eun nodded her head. Then she took a place in the corner.

 

" Yoseob-ah.. Follow me.. I'll introduce someone to you..." Ji Eun heard Suzy's voice. It must be him!

 

She turned her head back .She smiled when see that she was right. It was Suzy's voice. But her expression turned 180 degree when saw a guy that came with Suzy

 

"You?!?!?!"

 

"YOU!?!?!"

 

That guy. That was the guy in Music Store

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

Finally I finished type the second chapter! How about it? Do you like it? ( hope you... n_n)

 

It takes almost three hours because I wrote it by watched some articles and some videos in Youtube too n_n

 

 

Happy New Year everybody!

 

It's raining here!

 

Hope you get a good year!

 

Ciao!