First Confession

With Whom Do I REALLY want to BE...?

 

Study time was now over. But there were still two peoples in the hall. A girl and a guy.

“ Um.. why you want to meet me here?” asked the guy.

The girl in front of him took a deep breath. Come on, Lee Ji Eun! You must do it! Now or Never!

“ I… I want to give you this.. “ she gave him a black box decorated with red ribbon.

“ What’s this..” he opened  the box “ Wow! Chocolate! Thankyou! But.. why did you give me chocolate? Is today my birthday? I don’t think so..” He asked politely. He always full of manner, as usual.

“ Because today is Valentine Day..” she answered with a small voice. How can he forget about Valentine Day?

“ Oh! That’s why many girls give me chocolates and candies!” finally he remembered it. “ But.. why you gave me this chocolate? You have a boyfriend right? The man that always accompany you when you go home.. who’s that?”

“ Chundoong. He is not my boyfriend. He is just my childhood friend”

“ Hm.. arasso.. arasso..” suddenly he changed his word into an informal word

It has been a long time that nobody speak

“So.. do you have anything to say.. again?” he next his word.                

“ Uhm.. nope”

“ Okay. Then.. I’ll go first” he walked toward the exit door.

Wait wait waiiitt…!!! Does he just go like that? No Ji Eun! Andwe!!

“ Wait, Wooyoung-ah!” Ji Eun was a half running to stop his walk. She held Wooyoung’s shoulder.

“ Yes. What’s up again?”

“ Um.. I..I like..”

“ Like what?” Wooyoung asked calmly. But actually his heart thumped like going crazy.

“ I.. I like your bag. It’s so cool..!” Both of them dissaponted with Ji Eun’s word.

Yeah.. maybe not this time she realizes it. “ Really? Then.. I’ll go. See you, Ji Eun-ah..” Wooyoung next his walk.

But.. before he reach the exit door..

“ Jang Wooyoung! I like you! Let’s date!”

Ji Eun closed her eyes tightly. Omo! Finally I said it!

Wooyoung turned his way. He walked toward Ji Eun.

“ Yah! Pabbo-ya! Why did you say it now!” he flicked Ji Eun’s forehead lightly.

“N-ne..?”

“ Why didn’t you say it before?”

“W-what..?” she asked confused

Why this girl become so cute? “Aah~~ forget it. Let’s go home” Wooyoung grabbed JiEun’s hand. Then he walked outside while grabbing Ji Eun’s hand.

“ Wait, wait! So what’s your answer?” asked Ji Eun.

“ Yah! Pabbo-ya! Don’t you see we are now? “ Wooyoung next his walking. He held Ji Eun’s hand tighter. “ And don’t go home with Chundoong again. I’m jealous”

Ji Eun saw Wooyoung smiles.

Then she realized it, her cheeks blushed fast.

They was dating now. Wooyoung accepted her confession.

 

9 months later

Ji Eun was preparing her and Wooyoung’s lunch when someone covered her eyes.

“ Who Am I?”

She answered as fast as she grabbed hands that had covered her eyes before.

“ Suzy-ah! Don’t you know that I am busy now?”

“ Hey..slow down, Ji Eun! I am here to give you my chord book. You say you need it, huh?” Suzy gave her a big book covered with guitar picture.

“Aah~!” Ji Eun remember, then she took it from Suzy, “ I remember! Gomawo Suzy-ah! You’re really my BEST bestfriend!” She hugs Suzy

“ I knew it, I knew it. But why you want to borrow a chord book? You aren’t interest in music, are you?”

Omo! Suzy never know that I learning guitar now! Ji Eun released her hug. “ Um.. my friend want to borrow it..” she lied.

“ Friend..? Who’s that? I know all of your friends…”

“Um… my new friend. Yeah.. I met her in my family trip”

“Oh… so what did you make?” Suzy changed his gaze into lunch boxes on the table.

“Aahh~This is…” Ji Eun’s cheeks blushed “ I made this for Young. But I don’t think it will taste good..”

“Let me taste it”, Suzy took a slice of tamagoyaki and kimbap “Who says it’s bad? It’s delicious!!!”

“Really?”

“Definitely”

“ Well.. I made one again. You can take it if you want..”

“Wow… REALLY?!?!”

Ji Eun smile the nodded her head “ Take the brown one”

“ Gomawo Ji Eun-ah! You are forever my bestfriend!!!” Suzy hugged Ji Eun, “ But.. why you made three lunchboxes?”

“Um.. hahaha.. I don’t know if Young will like my lunch or not so I made three lunchboxes with different dishes”

“ What? You made three just for him?”

“ Ya! Bae Suzy! It’s not Just for Him !!! He’s my boyfriend!”

“Ji Eun-ah… Why do you fell in love with him? You like that type of boy?” she mocked Ji Eun.

“ Yes I love him! Really-really-really love him! Wooyoung is cool, kind, good-manner, smart and he almost perfect! And you.. Suzy? You never have a boyfriend and even you don’t like any guy! Am I right?” she mocked Suzy back.

“ No! I like a guy! I like a guy now!”

“Wuah….! Really…?”

“ Yes! He is so cute. He has almond eyes and you will fall in love with him at the first time you meet him!”

“Really? I don’t think so. I have Wooyoung and it’s enough for me”

“ Okay. Then follow me after school and prove my word!”

“Allright. Where?”

“ In the café which I work in. He works there too. His name is Yang Yoseob”

 

Wuah..! Finally I make the first chapter! I’m so glad!! And at the first time there are 5 subscribers and 112 views! WOW! Thankyou! * I know it still a small number but it my first time and I’m so happy with that number!*

So.. what about that? Do you like it?

I’ll update soon because I have many spirits now!

Okay.. then enjoy it!

Ciao!