Chapter 6

Fall, Literally, at The First Sight
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jihyo hoping that Taehyung wouldn't recognize her hand writing. She not yet ready to tell him the truth. Not this way. She afraid that he will be disappointed because the notes is from her, a nobody. She does planing on telling him, but just not now and not that way.

"Calm down Jihyo-ah. Just calm down for now. I'm sure he didn't recognize your hand-writing. It's not like he would remember it after all this time, would he? But what if he does? Nah, that's impossible.", Jihyo tried to calm herself.

"But why did I run away just now? He didn't even know it was me. How stupid I am. He must be think that I'm a weirdo. Just great Jihyo-ah. Congratulation for making a fool out of yourself. Just great.", Jihyo thought and keep hitting her head.

Jihyo regret for running away just now. What she regret the most is that she make a fool out if herself. She take a breath and decided to forget the incident before. She stand from her seat and walk toward the rack, hoping to find a peace.

She decide to finish her work instead of keep thinking about it. Jihyo keep searching for the related book and found it on the top of the rack.

"Just great Jihyo-ah. Just greay. Another humiliation needed to complete this day, wouldn't it.", Jihyo curse herself for being short.

"Well, it's not really a bad things being short, because it sometimes a good things. Sometimes. Great, now I'm talking to myself like a crazy girl.", Jihyo said to herself and sigh.

She look around her and she could find any stool around. She just too lazy to find one around the library and she didn't have any mood for some adventure that moments. Her strenght drain from all the humilition and the runing before.

So, Jihyo just stretch her hand up, hoping it would be enough to grab the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter