Chapter 5

Fall, Literally, at The First Sight
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jihyo went home with a nervous heart. She couldn't wait to open and read the content of the letter. She couldn't do it before because Gwangsoo keep pastering her about the letter. She didn't have any other choice than to keep it in her bag.

Jihyo went straight to her bedroom and sit on her bed after put down her bag. She took out the letter and stare at it nervously.

"What if he said no? Jihyo, you have to be strong now. Wasn't you been expecting that he would reject the idea of knowing you more? So it wouldn't be a surprised if he reject, right?", Jihyo said to herself.

"But why does it still hurt when I just imagine about it?", Jihyo continue and put her hand on her heart.

"What if he said yes? Well, that would be something.", Jihyo said to ease her heart.

"Just open it Jihyo-ah. What you waiting for?", Jihyo said and take a deep breath. She ipen the letter and read the content.

 

********

Hai J. Thank you and I'm glad that you knew that I keep your previous letter. I actually worried on how to tell you that I keep it since you didn't let me know how to contact you, or how should I reply you letter.

I just want on let you know that I do interested in knowing you more. I just wonder why would you hide yourself from me? Anyway, hope to heard from you later. I hope we can communicate in a better way :)

-Taehyung-

********

 

 

Jihyo couldn't believe her eyes. She is speechless. She didn't have the word to describe her feeling right now. She re-read the letter to make sure she read it right. She even pinch herself to make sure she isn't dreaming, and she sure she wasn't.

"He want to know me? He want to know me! Yeah! Taehyung want to know me! The love of my life want to know me!", Jihyo said excitedly and jump around her room.

She keep jumping around her room and smile like crazy. Suddenly she fall flat on the floor and landing on her back. However, the pain didn't really matter to her and her smile never fade from her face. Jihyo didn't realize some running footsteps heading toward her bedroom.

All of the sudden, her bedroom door open widely and a worried face staring into her room with a heavy breath. It's Jihyo's mother looking around Jihyo's room searching for her figure.

"What had happen? Are you okay Jihyo? Ah, what are you doing lying on the floor?", Mrs Song ask her daughter with a frown on her forehead when she see Jihyo smiling face.

"I'm okay mum. Actually, I've never been better.", Jihyo said and sit up looking at her mother with the same silly smile on her face.

"I didn't know what happen to you dear, but just get your shower and help me prepare for dinner. Just hurry up.", Mrs Song said and close back the door.

"Huh, he want to me better.", Jihyo whisper and went back laying on the floor.

After a few days, Jihyo finally send a note with her phone number on it, since Taehyung said that he still want to know her more. Jihyo inform him that she will only answer a message, but not phone call. She also let him know that she will not pick up any phone call from an unknown number.

It might seem ridiculous but Jihyo do that to ensure that he will not recognize her voice, since everyone voice is unique and different from each others. It just not the time yet. He just have to wait a little bit more.

Later that day, she received a message from an unknown number. She got nervous and her hand tremble while open the message. Her smile

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter