Chapter 2

Fall, Literally, at The First Sight
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

That night after the falling incident, Jihyo seem couldn't forget him. Everytime she have spacing out or lay on her bed, his image always come to her mind. His beautiful face that she didn't saw before. For once she thought that she gone crazy for always thinking of a stranger.

"Perhaps I'll forget about him tomorrow. This maybe just a shock. Yeah, since I'm falling at that time. This is just the after effect from the falling. It's normal", Jihyo said to herself.

"Who am I kidding? After effect Jihyo-ah? Seriously? I'm not even knock my head. More importantly, I'm not even touch the floor. What after effect then. And now, I'm talking to myself. Argh!", Jihyo getting frustrated.

Jihyo couldn't believe that she like that stranger from the first sight. She never believe love at first sight and she always tease Hyunsoo about that but now, it sure happen to her.  She knew how Hyunsoo feel right now.

"Maybe I just feel greatful for him. Yeah since he saved me. Like all the stories where they fall in love with someone who save them. Remember spiderman Jihyo-ah? It just like that or maybe it just a mere crush, like you have toward Shinhwa group. It just a crush", Jihyo convince herself.

"It's not like you going to meet him again." Jihyo said and went to sleep. She sure believe that she convince herself perfectly. What she didn't know is what going to happen next.

The next day, Jihyo arrived at school and the first thing she heard is a teasing about her falling in love from Hyunsoo. She actually expecting that Hyunsoo going to do that because who wouldn't. It's once in a lifetime opportunity for her to be able to tease Jihyo. Hyunsoo continue teasing her but Jihyo just ignored her.

Jihyo knew that she will stop when she get bored being ignored. However, the picture of that boy never leave her mind, and it's been a week already. She thought it will last two or three days but it's been a week. She started to look like a fool in love. She fall for some stranger, but not just ordinary stranger, an angel like stranger.

She thought she never see him again until the day she saw him sit with Jin during recess in the school. Hyunsoo and Jin always sit separately during recess. Jihyo not quite sure why exactly they do that but according to Hyunsoo, she didn't want to leave Jihyo alone. Well, life as a single with only a friend sometimes can be hard. It wasn't like she mind if Hyunsoo sit with Jin during recess, but deep inside she actually jealous of them.

Jihyo ask Hyunsoo who the new student would be. Hyunsoo told her that he is Jin's friend, and he just transfer there. Hyunsoo told her that his name is Kim Taehyung. At first Hyunsoo didn't realize but it hit her. She actually starting to got curious when Jihyo asked her about Taehyung. She never show that attention to anyone before. Not to any boy before, except from Shinhwa.

Jihyo remind her about the angel she mention and told her that it was T

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter