Chapter 47 - Don't Want to Lose Anyone Else

Idols by Day Spies by Night

Chapter 47 - Don't Want to Lose Anyone Else

"Why did you knock him out Dongwoo!" I yelled, "Now I can't get the antidote! Now what is going to happen? I don't want to lose him. I don't know what I would do without him. I rather die."

"Lose who?" Dongwoo asked.

"Sunggyu Hyung you idiots! He was poisoned and doesn't have long t ]o live. We have less than 48 hours now." Sungjong yelled.

"Wait Gyu Gee Gee was poisoned." Dongwoo asked in a worried tone.

"Now he is going to die because you knocked Jay out." I yelled as tears fell from my eyes. "We are not going to get the antidote now."

"You love him don't you noona?" Hoya asked.

"I... I love him and should have loved him years ago. Jay Park would not have..." I said as my voice cracked.

"Jaeyeon!" I heard a familiar voice and saw Junho staring at me. He looked down and saw Jaebum on the ground.

"Didn't I put you on probation?"

"Do you think I would listen to your Boss! Your life was put into danger. I had to come and help." Junho said weakly.

"Junho what the hell!" Nichkhun said with a frown. "Boss are you alright?"

"How can I be alright when the only person who knows where the antidote is unconscious. How is Sunggyu going to be saved now."

"There is always a way boss." Wooyoung said with a smile. "We will save Sunggyu together right Junho."

Junho crosses his arms, "..."

Nichkhun nugdged him and Junho let out a deep sign. He did not look happy. I watched Junho take a deep breath.

---

Woohyun sat in the hospital holding Sunggyu's hand. "Hyung hang in there."

Junsu looked at the three members of Infinite worry about their leader. This reminded him of his friendship with 2PM. He smiled and looked over towards the door and saw Taecyeon.

Taecyeon was motioning Junsu to come over and he did. Taecyeon grabbed Junsu's arm and pulled him into the hallway.

"Whats wrong Taec?" Junsu crossed his arms.

"I wanted to let you know we tightened security. Chansung is roaming

---

"What do you mean you can't leave Jay's headquarters Khun?" Junsu asked.

"Jaeyeon refuses to leave. She keeps saying she needs to find the antidote to save Sunggyu." Nichkhun answered.

"Then find the damn antidote. Sunggyu is very important to the boss. She loves him with all her heart. She has lost to much already. We don't want her to hurt herself."

"I know that, but how can we do that with Jay unconscious?" Nichkhun asked.

"Bring him back to our headquarters and tie him up. He is going to tell us what the antidote is." Junsu said. "He also knows the information that we need on SM entertainment.  He was been working closely with them for months."

"The only issue is that it may be difficult to get the boss to leave." Nichkhun said and looked over towards Jaeyeon.

"Knock her out if she doesn't listen to you." Junsu said in a harsh voice.  "She needs to stop doing this to herself."

Nichkhun took a deep breath and hung up the phone. "We need to go now. Take Jay and bring him to the agency.  It will be easier for us to get information out of him if he was there. We can use Yong Guk to interrogate him. He can use those explosives of his."

"No..." I said in a cold voice. "We will wait here."

"It's not safe here Boss." Nichkhun said in an irritated voice. He was about to knock me out when Dongwoo grabbed his wrist. "You and your friends caused enough trouble. We told you to stay out of this."

"We could not do that and Sunggyu hyung was the one that send Sungjong here before he was poisoned." Hoya said with his arms crossed.  "We found noona's father."

"What do you mean you found my father?" I asked with a curious expression on my face. I walked towards Hoya and grabbed onto his shirt. "Tell me what you know about my father."

"Noona..." Hoya said and places his and on her wrist.

"Jaeyeon when we entered the building we ended up finding your father.  He does not have much time left so I think it would be best for you to see him.  He told us that Jay has been experimenting on him." Dongwoo explain.

"What..." I asked as tears formed in my eyes.

Junho pushed the boys aside and hugged me.  I did not mind I really needed a hug right now.  It seemed like everything was happening so fast. My father was alive, but his life will be ending.  I keep  losing the people I love and  cares the most about.  I lost my father when he was kidnapped,  and my older brother quit the agency. He married someone who hates me.  My heart was broken and turned me into a cold person.  The person I love was poison because he was trying to protect me.

"Jaeyeon..." I heard Junho say my name. "Take a deep breath and you will be fine."

I did what he said and felt a little better, "Thanks Junho...Dongwoo...Hoya take me to my father.

Both boys nodded and led the way.  Chansung tied up Jay in the process and tossed the man over his shoulder.  He followed behind Nichkhun and Junho.  "Are you sure this is a good idea. This place creeps me out."

"She hasn't seen her father. Let her see him before he dies." Nichkhun took a deep breath.

The group made their way down the long hallway and when Dongwoo and Hoya came to a stop they all stopped.

"He is in there, Noona!" Hoya pointed at the door, "do you want one of us to come in with you?" Hoya asked.

I looked at the six boys that were with me. I took a deep breath. "I will go in alone. Just guard the door." I said before walking into the room.

an - only 1 more chapters. I decided to make this 48 chapters. I hope you enjoy sorry it took so long for me to update