Chapter 46 - Time Keeps Ticking

Idols by Day Spies by Night

Chapter 46 - Time Keeps Ticking

Myungsoo lead Hyuna into the living room and grabbed her a few pillows so she could sit down on the floor conformably.  She looked around and watched Myungsoo disappear, "Sungyeol ah we have a guest!"

"What guest..." Sungyeol said in a sleep voice, "REALLY!" Sungyeol's dolphin scream filled the apartment.

Sungyeol came out of the room with Myungsoo with a smile on his face. "Hi Hyuna sii! What brings you here?"

"I'm going to wake Woohyun! That grease ball had been sleeping more often these days! I think he misses Hyung and his nagging!" Myungsoo let out a sigh.

Hyuna's facial expression changed and she looked down at the floor.

"Is something wrong with Gyu Hyung?" Sungyeol asked.

"He has been poisoned and has 48 hours to live. If we don't do what Jay Park says.  He is not going to give us the antidote unless we give him the jewels that you have been searching for!" Hyuna was on the verge of tears.

"What happened to Sunggyu Hyung!" Woohyun said in an angered tone. "It's not true. He he is stronger than that." Woohyun said as tears started to form on his lashes. "Hyung wouldn't..."

"It happen Woohyun. Hyunseung and I went to visit him and he passed out. When we found the nurse she killed herself and told us she worked for Jay. She had mentioned Jay's  demands in her suicide note."

"We can't lose him!" Sungyeol said as he started to tear up. "He..."

"We need to steal the jewels out of Jaeyeons agency and bring them to Jay Park!" Myunsoo said. He was the only one who was calm on the outside, but hurting on the inside.

---

Junsu, Taecyeon, and Doojoon entered the hospital. They headed to Sunggyu's room. They entered it and looked at Sunggyu.  He was awake, but his face was really pale.

When Sunggyu saw the three spies he reached for the oxygen mask that
was helping breath better.

Junsu placed a hand on Sunggyu's wrist preventing him from removing the mask.

Doojoon sat down in the chair by Sunggyu's bed. "Hyuna told us what happen and why would you send you members into the line of fire when we told you that we were going to handle it."

Sunggyu lifted the oxygen mask. "The progression to find her was going  to slow. She means to much to me. I would die for and I guess that is going to happen because I was poison. What do you want?"

"Where is Sungjong? I know you sent him somewhere." Doojoon asked.

"Doojoon stop being harsh towards him. You should not be interrogating him!" Junsu said in an irritate tone.

Sunggyu pointed to his cell phone before slipping into a coma.

Junsu grabbed the phone that was on the bedside table. "I know where he is hiding the boss! I am going to stay here with Sunggyu!" Junsu said.

Doojoon nodded and took Sunggyu's phone from Junsu. He left with Taecyoen moments later.

---

Junho snuck out of where he was being held. He knee Chansung, Wooyoung, and Nichkhun were on his tale.

He hand the bag of jewels in his hand. A smirk appeared on his face. He knew where Jay's headquarters were. Junho knew that it was a good idea to put a tracker on the maknae of Infinite.

Junho smirked when he found the warehouse where Jaeyeon was being kept.

"Junho stop!" Wooyoung said.

"What are you thinking! Why did you take the jewels?" Chansung asked.

"Give us the jewels and comeback quietly." Nichkhun said.

"Jaeyeon is here" Junho said in an annoyed tone. "I am going to save her!"

"You think saving her is going to change her feelings towards you! She is in love with Sunggyu!"  Wooyoung said.

"I don't care!" Junho said, "She is still special to me. I will always protect her no matter what even if she doesn't accept my heart."

---

"How are we going to explain that her father is slowly dying to noona?" Hoya asked.

"I'm still trying to figure that out." Dongwoo said. When he turned the corner he saw U-Kiss AJ and Hoon.

"You're not going to get past us!" AJ said.

"I thought we were friends and you have been working for Jay this whole tone?" Hoya asked.

"It was just a show for fans!" AJ answered.

"I just do what I am told to gather information on other KPOP groups to determine if they were spies or not!" Hoon smirked.

Dongwoo and Hoya looked at each other and knocked out AJ and Hoon in a matter of minutes. They continued on their way to the location that Jaeyeons father told them to go.

They saw Jay standing at the door. Both Hoya and Doojoon looked at each other and nodded. They came up behind Jay and hit him in the pressure point in his neck.

 

an - only 4 more chapters left. I hope you enjoy this chapter and what I have coming. Have a nice day!