Chapter 23: Don’t Fight Alone

Idols by Day Spies by Night

Chapter 23: Don’t Fight Alone

“I would not do that if I were you!” A voice came from the window and jumped down from the ledge. “Yuri Sunbae I am disappointed in you. I thought you were better than this!”

“Kim Sunggyu I never knew that you were a spy.” Yuri smirked as she eyed Sunggyu, “I thought you were a good looking guy with a voice. The term spy doesn’t come to spy when I think of you!” Yuri said as she looked at him. She took a few steps closer to him. “How did you get up here and passed SHINee?”

“I have my ways or keeping my idol life and my spy life separate!” Sunggyu said as she watched me sneak into the second window on the other side of the room. Sunggyu was going to try and distract her as I got the jewel, but it was too late Yuri already turned around.

“Song Jaeyeon it’s been awhile. I see that you are sporting your old hairstyle again except that it is more of an auburn color. I remember the last time I saw you with that type of hair was when you were partnered with Jay Park…” I flinched at Yuri mentioning his name “…ah you and Jay had a thing didn’t you.”

“That’s in the past and I do not have a thing for him. He is a bastard!” I said clenching my fist glaring at her.

“Are you sure in the past…well Hyoyeon doesn’t think it is because after her little conversation with Jay the other day. He mentioned you in that conversation and told her not to trust Junho!”

“Yahh what do you know...what are you talking about?” I yelled out.

“2PM is a part of your agency and you gave Junho a special mission when 2PM was in Thailand. You are such a bad girl!” Yuri said with a smirk.

“How do you know all this?” I said with frustration in my voice.

“You have not been paying much attention to your trainees. One of them is a mole!” Yuri said with a smirk on her face.

 “I know that already that is why I have people keeping a close eye on my trainees. Let’s stop all this talking and fight already or are you afraid to break a nail.”

“Do you really think SNSD is like that…well maybe Jessica?” Yuri looked at me and smirked.

---

Wooyoung and Nichkhun made their way back inside the castle to find the others. Suddenly the doors slammed shut, and a man came out with a smirk on his face. “Welcome to my little party?”

“Crap!” Nichkhun said as he spotted Chansung eating like there was no tomorrow. Wooyoung and Nichkhun made their way over to them.

“What’s going on?” Taecyeon asked.

“Something is not right at all we need to get out of here asap. Where the hell are Junho and Junsu.”

“I bet they are arguing like an old married couple again!” Chansung said as he ate some more.

“Stop eating you big babo!” Taecyeon said as he started to pull Chansung away from the table of food.

The four boys eyes went towards the balcony when they saw someone familiar walk out onto it.

SE7EN walked out onto the balcony and looked down at the people who came to the party! “I want to welcome all of you to my party, and I hope you are having a good time. There is something that I want from all of you!”

---

“I knew something like this was going to happen” Myungsoo said as he leaned against the wall and looked at SE7EN. “What is YG up to?”

“Something fishy!” Dongwoo said.

“We need to inform Sunggyu hyung!” Sungjong said as he tapped his chin. “I think I know a way to get out of here.” A smirk appeared on Sungjong’s face, “Sungyeol hyung I need your help.”

“Sunggyu hyung we have a problem” Woohyun said.

---

“Sunggyu hyung we have a problem” Woohyun said as Sunggyu slipped the jewels into his jacket as Jaeyeon and Yuri were at it. 

He sighed and heard the door being unlocked. Sunggyu got ready to fight. “Woohyun now is not a good time. Just explain anything while I take care of some people!”

“Yah what do you mean by take care of some people. HYUNG!” Woohyun yelled.

“Try and figure something out without me! Woohyun I trust you!” Sunggyu said as he looked towards Onew.

“Sunggyu it’s been awhile…I figured you were going to be here. I was calculating it when I saw you earlier when you were pretending to kiss Jaeyeon.” Onew said as Sunggyu’s face stiffened a bit.

“Why does that matter to you?” He asked crossing his arms.

“Because it means that everything is going according to what I analyzed.” He said as he stopped Sunggyu’s punch. “You think you can leave with the jewel.”

“Yes, I think I can leave with the jewels because I have the best ally.” Sunggyu said as he watched Jaeyeon knock Yuri out, and moments later Taemin was clutching his stomach on the ground. 

---

I took Yuri down in seconds and Taemin was not too hard, but Jonghyun was another story.  He was really quick and suddenly caught me by the neck. He pushed me into a wall.  “You’re a strong one!”

“I have to be strong I am the boss of a company.” I said to him when I kneed him in the stomach and he let go, but moments later he grabbed onto my hair and pushed me into the wall. I let out a slight screech.

---

Sunggyu’s eyes darted towards Jonghyun and he quickly knocked Onew out of the way and made his way towards Jaeyeon.  He wrapped an arm around Jonghyun’s neck, “I woild let go of her if I were you, unless you want me to snap your neck.” Sunggyu said in a voice that caused Jonghyun to let go of Jaeyeon, but little did Sunggyu know that he was told to do that.

Sunggyu grabbed onto Jaeyeon’s hand and pulled her towards him. He turned around and put Jaeyeon on his back. He made his way towards the tapestry and pushed it aisde and made his way down the staircase.

“Did you guys find a way out yet?” Sunggyu asked his fellow members.

“Nehhhhhhhhhhh” Sungjong said cheerfully. “Hyung we will meet you by the van.”

---

“Sunggyu ahh where are we going?” I asked Sunggyu as he grabbed my wrist and pulled me close to him. He changed a lot and I did not realize he was that strong, and the way he talked was very manly.

“We are going someplace safe?” Syunggyu said as he started to piggyback me.

My eyes started to close as Sunggyu carried me. I had no clue where he was going, but I did not really care.  I heard his voice, but everything went black moments later.

---

Junho and Junsu made their way down a staircase and looked around and noticed something strange. They were trying to figure out what it was when they the other members started to call them.

Junsu pulled out his phone and answered the call, “What we’re in the middle of something.”

“YG is up to something! They were behind this party and everything got locked down!” Wooyoung said.

“Make your way down to the basement and we can get out of here.” Junsu said before hanging up his phone.

A.N. --> YIPPY FOR AN UPDATE! What YG artist do you want me to bring in. Do you want them to be Good - Bad - or Neutral.  I am thinking about making SM bad so what else to I need. ENJOY COMMENT AND HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY