Chapter 42 - Irrespirable

Idols by Day Spies by Night

Chapter 42 - Irrespirable

"Anything yet?" Wooyoung asked as he looked at Junsu. 

"I'm still looking through the video's from the bar and from around Tasty's apartment.  U-Kiss has been following her since the bar. Tasty found her drunk and took her to their place where they must have called Sunggyu. Is there any word on Sunggyu's condition yet?"

"He is awake and getting better as each day passes." Doojoon entered the room. I ordered Infinite not to take any part of this, but knowing them they are going to get involved somehow."

"Doojoon hyung is Junho doing ok...he was a bit..." Chansung started and paused moments later.

"I found him and put him in temporary confinement. I cannot have him work in the condition he is in now. He is emotionally involved with the boss and is decisions are poor. If he remains working in this investigation."

"Love makes you do crazy things?" Taecyeon smirked.

"Love can take over and make you think irrationally. If your blinded by love, you make stupid mistakes." Nichkhun said and noticed that Bang Yong Guk entered the room and smirked, "What's with the smirk?"

"I think I found something?" Yong Guk said.

"What do you mean by you think you found something?" Doojoon asked with his arms crossed.

"Bring him in!" Yong Guk said as Himchan and Daehyun brought in U-Kiss Kevin. "We found him lurking around the company dressed as a girl. I think he was trying to overhear a plan to save the boss."

Doojoon walked over to Kevin and grabbed him by the shirt and pushed him down into a chair, "You're going to tell me what you know or we are going to make your life a living hell. Do you want that Kevin? I know powerful people and I can do things that you could only imagine."

"I will talk under one condition!" Kevin said as a smirk appeared on his lips.

 

---

"Hyung should you be out of bed and walking around?" Woohyun hurried over placed a hand on Sunggyu's shoulder.   He tried to bring Sunggyu back to his bed, but Sunggyu removed Woohyun's hand roughly.

"I need to stretch my legs Woohyun." Sunggyu said as he looked out the window, "Any Progress?"

"Dongwoo Hyung and Hoya are working on trying to locate her in their special way. Which means..."

"Hoya's animal instints." Sunggyu crossed his arms, "They work, but for something like this I am afraid that they are not going to work this time Woohyun."

"Hyung you need to have faith.  Sungyeol is trying to track her phone, but it was turned off, but he thinks it was destroyed by Jay Park." Woohyun answered.

"What about Sungjong?" Sunggyu asked, "What is that kid doing?"

"I have no clue where that kid went. He disappeared from the dorm late last night." Woohyun said.

"I think I have a good idea from what he is up to and I am afraid that it might get him killed. Woohyun I want you to try and find him."

"I will do my best hyung!" Woohyun said, "Gyu Hyung you really need to rest and not stress about this we will save the girl you love." Woohyun left Sunggyu's hospital room.

Sungjong came out of the closet in Sunggyu's room, "Hyung I don't like lying to everyone in what you are having me do?"

"People don't know your abilities Sungjonggie and they will not see this coming. Bring her back to us Jonggie." SUnggyu said.

"I will bring noona back to you Hyung...even if it kills me."

"Don't say that. I don't want any harm to come to any of the Infinite members." Sunggyu sighed.

---

I looked at Jay and crossed my arms, "Why would I agree to that?"

"Because I will kill Sunggyu..." Jay took a step closer to me and placed a hand on my cheek.  "He is the person you love right...the person who you kiss passionately like you used to kiss me." Jay's face was centimeters from my lips, "If you do what I say I will not kill him. It's your choice to lose the person who love you since you started to train together. I will give you twenty-four hours to decide." Jay said as he pressed his lips against mine and pulled away moments later. "Are you finally over me. The kiss was week."

"I am over you and will be the one to kill you!"

"If you do Jaeyeon you will die with me." Jay smirked as he left the room that I was being held captive.

an - 8 More chapters left. Hehe I hope you like it. What is Sunggyu and Sungjong planning? They are up to something. Will Junho do something? What will Jaeyeon's answer to Jay Park be?