My skater girl

agrodolce - mihyun oneshot collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A  really short (sorry I don't have a lot of time to write them anymore lol) Mihyun Skater AU because bless that TWICE TV moment TT

I'm sorry I kind of rushed this because I absolutely wanted to upload it today, I hope you will still enjoy it!

 

 

Dahyun had always been indifferent to love, she never felt the need to be in a relationship nor did she actually ever fall in love with someone, her past experience only included a few crushes on older guys that hanged out with her because of her group of friends. Be it because she's far too naive and childish since she was always considered the baby of the group even though she's actually not the youngest ( Tzuyu was, but she acted mature despite her age so that left her as someone to bully and treat like a kid ).

When her bestfriend, Sana, befriended three new girls Dahyun was intrigued by the second youngest of the three, Myoui Mina.

Mina was a girl of few words, but whenever she was with her friends ( Momo and Chaeyoung ) she smiled in a way that Dahyun found rather cute, her gummy smile would show and she'd occasionaly do cute little things that even if you saw it from a far, it would still impact you deeply.

Mina would come to school with her skateboard everyday, thus making her the centre of rumors such as being a tomboy and liking girls, only because she fancied oversized hoodies and snapbacks over most of the girls that wore cute little skirts.

Dahyun though, she wasn't going to lie, somehow she found the girl pretty attractive, be it that her every single movement was still graceful even on that piece of wood with four wheels, or the way her hair fluttered when she removed her hat and she brushed her hair back before putting it back on. Dahyun found herself looking for Mina every morning at school just to catch a glimpse of those visual gifted from heaven.

" Say, Sana, how did you know you were into girls? " 

" Girls are pretty. I like hugging them more than I like staying with any boy, and... I guess that when you want to kiss them or spend all the free time you have with a certain person you just know you like them. Boy or girl, for me that feelings is reserved only for girls. " Sana replied earnestly as she munched her sandwich " Why do you ask? Did you finally realize that you never had a boyfriend because you were actually into girls? she laughed

" I don't know if I'm into girls, but right now I'm interested in someone that happens to be a girl I think. "

Sana puts down her sandwich and shifts closer to me with that smirk " Who's that? do I know her? Is it Momo? You can't she's off limits. "

" Don't worry it's not Momo even though she clearly prefers me over you " Dahyun laughs " I can't tell you yet, I've still got to figure out my feelings first. "

The older girl pouts " Stingy... fine. "

 

 

 

Dahyun has never talked to Mina directly, she would see her closely only when she tagged along with Sana because her bestfriend wanted to see her one and only crush Hirai Momo (apparentely she befriended them only because she had a interest in that girl, but who could blame her, everyone likes Hirai Momo). The few times they saw each other their conversation wouldn't go beyond simple greetings, and Dahyun is sure that Mina is too much of a cool kid to remember her name... or the fact that she even exist at all.

Despite her thoughts, she learns that Mina does know she exists, when Nayeon, the oldest girl of her group of friends, organized a party (and Im Nayeon hosts the best parties of the school). Nayeon had decided to invite the three girls as well, much from Sana's pleading, and when Dahyun saw Mina entering that door... boy did she know that her preference was on one certain girl after all. Today she had not dressed with a boyish style at all, instead she had a top cropped 

She spent the whole night sparing glances at her crush while also trying to not be too obvious about it. Mina really was one of a few words, while her group of friends were talking, she just stood there smiling and laughing at whatever topic they were discussing, only occasionaly she would speak up during the convo. Somehow she reminded Dahyun of Tzuyu when the two had first met each other...

The occasion to finally talk to Mina finally arises when the girl excuses herself and goes outside the house, grabbing her skateboard from Nayeon's bedroom because she didn't want to lose it or break it one way or another, Dahyun decides to follow her outside as casually as possible. As soon as she stepped a foot outside, she saw Mina going around the block with her skateboard, her face screaming freedom all over it, it strangely conveyed Dahyun a refresh feeling.

Whe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter