Unsaid words

agrodolce - mihyun oneshot collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I like having skinship with our Twice members, and that's not a secret, although I seem like a shy penguin to our fans they could see that I liked cuddling, hugging and having just all sort of skinship with our members.

For one, Momo unnie, she's soft and it feels like hugging a marshmallow, plus her sweet baby like voice  that squeals out of surprise at my sudden skinship adds to it, then there's Chaeyoung, she's so small it feels like I'm protecting her whenever I hug her from behind. The rest of the unnies I just like it when they hug me instead, since Jeong is like a caring dad, meanwhile Nayeon is like my mom, Sana and Jihyo are like my big sisters.

But, there's this one member that I've always wanted to do skinship with, Dahyunie, whenever I try to it seems like she escapes or stiffens up, I feel sad because I really want to be comfortable and get closer to her, I've always liked her, how she's like the vitamin of our group, how when someone is sad she would always try to cheer them up and how much effort she puts into practice... I've grown to like her, a lot. BUT, she does skinship with everyone but me, some fans have noticed it, even the members asked me ' are you and Dahyun still awkward with each other? ' , we've been in this situation since Sixteen, since during our training we never really interacted.

I go inside my room, Jihyo is removing her false eyelashes while Nayeon is doing her manicure, Sana is nowhere to be seen, probably in the maknae room.

" Where's Sana? " I ask

" Dunno, in the maknae room? Most likely with Dahyun. " Jihyo replies without looking at me. " Why, you need something from her? "

" Yes, I actually do. " and with that I just leave the room, in my way I meet Tzuyu in the corridor " Is Sana in your room? "

" No, she's in Jeongyeon and Momo's unnie room. " she shakes her head and heads towards the living room, probably going for a workout.

" Okay, thank you. " I turn back and head toward's Jeongmo's room, Sana was there eating some jelly with Momo while Jeongyeon was patting a sleeping Chaeyoung's head.

" Sana can you come? " I say in a low tone since I don't want to wake up Chaeyoung.

" Sure! " she gets up, but not before grabbing a few jelly with her. I head towards our dressing room downstair much to a curious looking Tzuyu who just shrugs it off and continues to work out.

" Wow talk about suspicious, what's so secret that we have to go here? " Sana whispers.

" Okay so you're really close to Dahyun... " I look down while playing with my thumbs

" And...? "she tilts her head to the side with a confused look

" I want to know how I can get close to her too... " 

Sana doesn't say anything, and when I look up I see her smirking, probably trying to contain her laughter in. She pats me in the shoulder and genuinenly smiles at me " Don't worry about that, just be yourself! "

" But that hasn't worked! We're always so awkward and I feel sad cause she's like that only with me... "

Sana laughs once again, which irks me off a little now " why are you laughing? ...I'm serious. "

" You're right I'm sorry, I just find this situation cute. " Sana looks at the clock above the mirror  " Tell you what, be daring, be the first one to try and skinship with her. " she winks and leaves me alone downstairs.

" But I've been doing that the whole time... " I think alound as I slump down the chair in front of the mirror.

After a good few minutes I sit up and when I go upstairs to the living room Tzuyu is nowhere to be seen, I open the TV and much to my surprise one of my favourite japanese movies was on the list of movies I could watch, playing with korean subtitles, it's been such a long that I decided to rewatch it.

Two hours passed, I cried and laughed, it's incredible how this movie still gets me even though I already watched it.

" Time to go to bed... " I stand up to go into my own room but find Tzuyu sleeping in it, the lights were still on so the girls were probably chatting until they fell asleep, I go to Jeongmo's room and see Chaeyoung sleeping in between Jeongy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter