Hoya's the Hero

Unforeseen Guest - Hoya

“Hoya, help, please” You begged with every breath as your ex began to choke you while his other hand ran down your shorts. Hearing someone else’s name other than his, he turned around slightly to catch Hoya’s burning brown orbs.

“I think you have the wrong girl” Hoya snarled, his jaw clenching tightly together. Taking in the sight before him, allowing rage and anger to slowly fill his very being.

“She was mine first” Your ex growled as he turned back to you, whining as he tightened the grip around you. Hoya grabbed his collar and pulled him off of you, causing you to fall to the ground as your weak knees slightly buffered the fall.

“I’m not done with her yet, especially her wearing something like that” Your ex his lips as he glanced at you with a sly smirk. Now with all of Hoya’s patience used up he looked down at you making sure you were breathing as you rested yourself against the wall, your half lidded eyes still watching the situation.  

“I say you are done” Hoya’s dark eyes turned towards your ex, his grip tightening around his collar

“Who are you to say that I am?” Your ex posed with a sly smirk

“Her boyfriend” Hoya defended

“Ha! Boyfriends can be replaced” Your ex laughed in his face

“Not Boyfriends like me” Hoya threw a punch right to his neck causing your ex to gasp for air as his large stature fell to the ground. Pulling his phone out of his pocket he grabbed his phone and dialed a number as the man looked up from the floor.

“Who are you calling?” The man gasped, his hand going to his throat, coughing just to get some air.

“The cops” Hoya folded his arm around himself as he stood between you and your boyfriend, keeping an eye on both of you making sure that he wouldn’t touch you at any cost.

Hearing the ring sound once than twice, your ex quickly stumbled to his feet calling his defeat as he scrambled out of your apartment before Hoya finally turned around. Kneeling down to your level, he lifted his hand up, his beautiful eyes reading your every move as he slowly tucked some hair behind your ear. Pushing your hair back, he slowly revealed the scratches and scrapes, the unwanted bites and bruises and the unhealable pain under your beautifully colored eyes.

“Who are you calling?” You whispered slightly while your eyes closed for a brief moment, his touch brushing against your cheek, while he was still on the phone.

“Would you like pizza or chicken tonight?” Hoya chuckled, his sassy smile curling onto his lips as you let your mouth widen that he was calling for food playing it off like he was calling the cops.

“Pizza please” You whisper as he nods in agreement.

Hearing the phone ring a few more times someone finally picked up on the other end as he began to order your favorite pizza coupled with his. His eyes glanced over to you as he saw you adjust yourself on the hard floor, trying to cover yourself back up, he carefully pulled his leather jacket off of his shoulders and helped you slip it over your ripped top. 

Wrapping the jacket around yourself, his scent slowly wrapped around you calming your nerves slowly as the warmth seeped into your cool skin. Listening to his voice you let your head slowly lean back against the wall allowing you to focus on calming your racing heart and taking deep breaths to calm your mind.

“Why did you have the pizza delivered to your place?” You questioned as he eased himself down next to you, his far leg bent while his arm wrapped around his knee.

“Do you really think that I would have you stay here with that creep down the hall?” Hoya’s head rolled over as his eyes spilled truth yet his words walked the line of playful.

Turning to you with his body, he looked into your eyes, “Are you okay?” He questioned wanting to make sure.

Waiting a moment, you thought about it as your eyes dropped down to your figure, seeing your tank top ripped open, your bra misplaced and hanging over your figure loosely while your shorts were tangled around your hips. Shaking your head from side to side, you slowly rested your head against his shoulder.

“Don’t worry, no one will get you now” He whispered, being careful of his actions, he watched your hand move over towards his. Taking that as a sign it was okay, he ever so slowly moved his fingers between yours. Accepting his sweet gesture, you spread your fingers accommodating for his before tightening your fingers around his.

“Why don’t we get you changed into something else, then we can head over to my place?” Hoya whispered into your tangled hair.

Nodding your head, you answered his question as he stood to his feet and held his hands out for you to take. Slipping your hands in his, he pulled you up onto your feet, having you walk back to the room first, he made sure that the doors were locked so that this wouldn’t happen again while the two of you were residing inside.

“I’ll just be a moment” You told Hoya seeing him walk into your room.

“Don’t worry, take your time” Hoya reassured as a kind smile curled on his lips. Watching you slip behind the door of your closet, he slowly made his way around your room.

Noticing that you had added a few pictures since he had left, he carefully looked at the pictures hanging from your walls before taking a seat on your bed and letting his mind slowly wonder.

Hearing the closet door open, his head lifted slightly as they traveled up your form.

“You look beautiful” Hoya gasped quietly, hoping that you didn’t hear.

“Thank you” You whispered back, a genuine smile settling on your lips as you sat beside Hoya on your bed.

“I was wondering… did you want to stay at my place for a few days?”

Not knowing what to say, more than grateful for his thinking, a moment or two passed before your eyes caught his eyes dropping down to his pocket of his jeans, carefully pulling out a brass key, he held it out for you between his thumb and forefinger.

“What key is that for?” You inquired, knowing that he usually had all of his used keys on a keychain with a purple lanyard attached.

“Will you move in with me so that I know you are safe at all times?” Hoya sweetly offered, as your busted and swollen lips slowly curled upwards.

“It would be an honor” You wrapped your fingers around the key before leaning over and pressing your lips against his cheek.

“Thank you for coming into town…” You whispered, your head resting on his shoulder as your mind slowly wandered to what would have happened if he didn’t show up. “You’re an angel”

“I’m not…. I’m just hopelessly in love with one”