Help!

Unforeseen Guest - Hoya

Pulling into his parking spot, Hoya let his eyes lift to your balcony, seeing the lights on a smile curled onto his face as he grabbed the flowers from the passenger seat. Closing the door and pressing his key fob twice, his car sounded that it was secure.

Hearing the sound of someone’s car from your open windows, a sense of hope came over you as your drive to escape and get help was reinstated.

“Help!” You screamed knowing that this might be your only chance to catch someone due to the late hour.

“Did I say you could say anything besides my name?” Your ex now ripping your tank top along with your bra as his hands continued to ravage your body.

“Help please!” You screamed as his touches became harder and more abusive. With every call for help, he would dig his fingers into your skin causing blood to speckle your skin while he contorted your body just to pleasure himself.

Walking up the stairs, Hoya’s eyes dropped down to the bouquet of flowers. Knowing that it was your favorite arrangement, he smiled just thinking of the moment he saw you on the other side of the door.

“Help anyone!” A faint voice called from above, stopping a moment, he looked up the stairwell as the plea for help came again.

“_______?” Hoya quietly mumbled your name, wondering if it was actually you. Hearing yet another plea for help, he quickly skipped up the stairs. Getting to your floor, he stopped and listened a moment longer.

Soft sobs were heard while coupled with painful whines. Slowly approaching your door, he noticed that your door was slightly ajar, tilting his head slightly to one side knowing that this wasn’t like you to keep the door open due to your past. A blood curdling scream echoed through your apartment, widening his eyes, Hoya knew at that moment that you were the one that was calling for assistance. Quickly running into your apartment, the flowers fell from his hands as he watches the savage monster devour you.