Unforeseen Guest

Unforeseen Guest - Hoya

“There’s my princess” Your ex stood there proudly, a smile curling his sly lips as your heart took a plunge in your chest. “How have you been, home girl?”

Hearing the dreaded pet name he assigned you roll off his tongue, you clenched your jaw and took a slight step backwards while your hand blindly reached out for the door handle.

“You aren’t supposed to be here” You told him, thinking that you would try and come off as civil.

“Where am I supposed to be then?” A slight chuckle lined his words causing a slight panic to course through you. “With you?”

“No” You shook your head, your eyes dropped from his dark ones

“Then where?” Dropping his voice to a whisper, he stepped towards you as he entered your home. Fear slowly crept through you, starting at the top of your head, your eyes unable to focus on his figure or his eyes as they stayed glued to the floor.

“Anywhere but here” You told him, trying to be strong in his presence. “Please leave”

“You know I can’t leave without a hug from my special girl…” Your ex’s voice dipped as you harshly bit down on the corner of your cheek. “Don’t you want a hug from me?”

Feeling his destructive touch slowly brush against your arm, you moved away from his touch while thoughts rushed through your mind just to stand still.

“Don’t do this, please” His tone got softer, deeper while he moved closer to you, moving your body as you tried to back away from him.

“Please leave” You told him once again, your voice shaking with thoughts of the past quickly resurfacing and flashing before your eyes.

“I told you, I want a hug from my kitty” Using another pet name, he slowly brushed his hand against your arm as you backed up and hit the wall behind the front door. “Can’t you give your daddy a hug?”

Feeling slightly overwhelmed with everything happening, you stood there frozen in fear, watching his hand reach out, his fingers spread across the wood grain on your front door before he pushed it closed, hearing the door lock bounce off of the frame and not close fully. As the door left his fingertips, that hand slowly pressed against your hip as his other hand followed on your other side.

“Please take your hands off of me” You told him, your hands wrapping around his wrists as you tried to pull his hands away from your hips. Feeling his grip tighten on your and his fingertips pressing into your skin, you tried to move his hands away but with little use. Feeling your heart  race increase, slight panic began to set in.

“You know better than that” He whispered into your ear as he moved his large framed body closer to you, his legs on either side of yours as he began to pin you more against the wall.

“Do I?” You questioned already knowing what could happen next.

“Should I punish you instead? Did you forget my rules already?” Your ex questioned, his thumbs rubbing below the waistband on your shorts while his warm breath spilled over your ear and cheek as soft hums sounded from his dark lips.

“Stop” You told him as you moved under his touch, while an unsettling feeling held your stomach tightly in its grasp.

“What if I don’t want to?” His voice dripped with a growing lust as he pulled his head back and pressed his hips against yours, pinning you against the wall while one of his hands lifted up and brushed across your cheek before cradling your head.

Not hearing an answer to your question, his fingers tangled in your hair at the base of your neck as he pulled downward, causing your chin to lift and your lips to part as a soft whimper of pain sounded.

“Mmmmm I think you missed me” He hummed, a sly smile curling onto his lips his other hand slowly wrapped around your waist. Lifting you up effortlessly, he slowly moved you from underneath his body as you struggled to be released from his grip. Slipping from his arm, you felt some of your hair pull out from his tightening hold, once free, you ran towards your bedroom.

Not making it across the living room, the strong man quickly turned you around and slammed you against the wall, your breath instantly leaving you. Causing you to gasp for breath, his hand resumed the position in your hair while his hips pressed yours into the hard wall behind you.

“Did I say you can leave?” A growl was prominent through his words as his other hand slowly slipped under your shirt and grazed your stomach. His evil touch reacted with your muscles, tensing under your skin and retracting back to avoid his touch if you could.

Feeling his fingers lightly dance across your stomach then up to the bottom of your ribs, he left out a soft hum. Closing your eyes and your lips slowly, you bit down on your bottom lip trying to figure out how you are going to get out of this or if you had anything nearby that you could use in your defense.

“You don’t know how long I have waited for you to be in my hands again” Sending chills down your spine from his words.

“It wasn’t long enough” You whispered slowly regaining some of your breath.

“W-What did you say?” Feeling his touch change against your skin, his hand slowly dropped down and pushed your waistband down revealing your hip bones as the cool air brushed over your revealed skin.

“I wish you weren’t here right now” You told him, your eyes closing knowing what punishment could be waiting for you. However, you couldn’t have him do this again.

Another smirk curled on his lips as he leaned in wanting a kiss, turning your head at the last second, his lips connected with your cheek as his kisses slowly moved across your cheek to your ear as you wiggled trying to slowly escape once again.

“You’re not going anywhere until I’m done with you” His husky voice cut over your skin as your hands finally wiggled free from behind your pinned hips.

Pressing his hips into yours more, his hand under your clothes clumsily captured your hands before lifting them over your head. Dropping his kisses down just below your jawline, he gave you a soft nip as you tried to move away from him wanting to avoid him as much as you could.

“You like that?” He played off of your misinterpreted body language as his lips opened against the skin on your neck. Slowly beginning to grind his hips against yours, you felt his hand leave your hair as his other hand restraining your hands quickly took over controlling your head as well.

With the now free hand, he slipped it back under your shirt as he moved it up to your chest. Feeling him squeeze and pinch, you let out a painful whine as he just smirked against the reddened skin on your neck. Another deep growl left his lips as his hand continued to feel and try and pleasure you, begging him to stop and throwing out threats, he continued, not minding whatever threats you threw his way.