Do or Don't

Heartbroken
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

After two months , it's finally the wedding day . My mother probably didn't sleep because I could hear her since the early morning . Yes, I didn't sleep too thinking about my future and what will happen next . At 9 am Chaerin came and she said that I need to start getting ready . I didn't feel like moving , I felt scared , yes , scared of the unknown . Finally, after much persistence, I woke up . It was only a matter of time and I found myself in my mother's beauty salon . 

At first , they gave me a good massage . I really felt relaxed after it but it wasn't that good to make forget that I am killing myself with this marriage . He doesn't love and neither does I . We are not able to even communicate like  normal people does so how will we spend the rest of our lives together ? 

My mother came two hours after us and she quickly get ready and left . Chaerin didn't leave my side and she always tried to make me cheerful . I really love this girl . She was with me at my lowest and no matter how much I yelled at her or cried or whined she never left . She proved to me that she really deserve to be my best friend . 

 

Time passed fast and in no time my makeup was done . They didn't make it heavy because I didn't let them . I wanted everything to be simple and normal as much as possible . Maybe it's because I didn't feel how a bride is supposed to feel or I don't know I just didn't want to make big deal out of things no matter how much they kept telling me that this happen only once in a lifetime and I should enjoy it . But how can I enjoy when my heart can't feel anything ? 

I wore my dress and the girls put the accessories and all . Chaerin was in tears when she saw me . I cried too but not with joy but because the man I will say I do to tonight is not who my heart chose . 

'' You're so beautiful . You're the prettiest bride I've ever seen ''

'' Stop flirting with me , I am getting married you lost your chance '' I jokingly said to my best friend 

'' You didn't have to ruin the moment you know  '' she replied rolling her eyes '' Come on your husband is waiting outside '' it's weird hearing that 

'' Let's take some selfies before we go '' I said searching for my phone . And you know how girls can be , one photo turned into a hundred ^^ we kept posing and making funny faces until the door opened and my angry husband-to-be showed up . I quickly hide my phone and Chaerin made her way out . 

'' What took you so long ! We're going to be late ! '' he yelled at me . I can't believe this ! From the first day look at how he's treating me . Doesn't men usually say something nice when they see the woman in the white dress ?! I kept quiet and didn't want to say anything because if I did I knew I may end up crying . 

 

We were in the car alone , heading to the hotel . I take a look at him and he looked handsome actually . He was wearing a black suit and white shirt with a red tie . I would have complimented how he looked if he didn't act like an a few minutes ago . He's always like that , from the outside he looks handsome and I sometimes thought I may like him but as soon as he opens his mouth , everything breaks down ! 

 

We arrived at the hotel . Everyone was there but before I enter , I went into a room my parents booked . After giving me to my parents Seung Hyun left . Everyone was in the wedding venue , except me and my father . Before we walk in my father held my head and gave me a kiss on my forehead '' I know you'll be happy just be patient and know that I'll always love you and you'll always be my sweet little girl . You're always the little girl who was barely able to walk but kept following me everywhere I go '' he said with a smile and teary eyes . I really love my father and he'll always be my number one man and the only man who truly loved me .

 

The door opened and everyone's eyes were on us . I held my father's arm tightly afraid that he let me or that I'll fall . I walked down the aisle and finally my father removed his arms with one last kiss he gave my hand to Seung Hyun . And here come the question that both of us are forcefully agreeing to . When I was asked if I accept this or not , I was silent . What would happen if I back off right now ? I was in my own world until I felt Seung Hyun nudging me from

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter