Pain

Heartbroken
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

'' Please call me when you see this . We need to talk , Mi Sun '' Mi Sun ? How could she call after everything ? why now ? what does she want from me this time ? 

A hundred and one questions jumped to my head but I decided to ignore her . She's not a part of my life anymore and I don't care about whatever she's going to say . And honestly , I don't know what I would do or say if I see her . 

Thankfully she didn't call after that and I just turned my phone off and went to bed . Today was long and many things happened that tired me . 

 

 

 

 

 

Ji Hyun pov :

I was barely able to sleep . I really hate myself when this time of the month came . When I woke up , I didn't feel like leaving the bed yet . I contemplated about what I should do then I remembered my best friend . I haven't seen her since the wedding day and I've missed her a lot . 

'' Good morning sleepyhead '' I said 

'' Ji Hyun ?! Can't believe it ! you finally remembered me !'' she dramatically responded 

'' You know I can never forget you even if I forgot everyone else '' 

''  , please ! '' she added laughing 

'' I've missed you '' I admitted 

'' Aww ! I've missed you too '' then we both laughed '' So ... how are you ? how's marriage with you ? '' she asked 

'' Ugh you know everything . Anyway let's not talk about this right now , how are you ? is there someone new ? ''

'' Yah ! You're making me look like I am player ! '' she defended 

'' And you're not a player ?! '' I teased 

'' Fine ,  maybe just a little '' 

'' Hhh okay okay ! So there is someone huh ?'' I continued 

'' Well ... umm ... kinda of '' she uttered 

'' Oh my god ! you're nervous so it's serious '' I was literally screaming 

'' Calm down , it's not that serious it . It's a long a story we should meet and then I'll tell you '' 

'' Kay . When ? '' I was so thrilled and wanted to know . Chaerin had a weird taste in men . Everyone she dated looked as if they were out of the wonderland . They were all different and I wondered what does this one look like and what does he have that is special . Oh right ! she thinks that everyone has something special in them but with time she just gets bored and ultimately she breaks up with them . I question how long it will last this time . 

'' You're back ? '' she was surprised 

'' Yes , I came yesterday '' 

'' Great ! I'll see when I have time and I'll call you '' she declared

'' Okay babe , love you '' I replied

'' Stop telling me that you ert '' she mocked me but I know she liked it 

 

We continued talking then I took a relaxing shower , changed and went downstairs to prepare breakfast . But when I entered the kitchen there was nothing to cook . The time was only 8 am , oh I woke up early ! it's weird how Chaerin woke up early too . 

Since it was still time for Seung Hyun to wake up . I took the car and went to the closest market to buy some stuff . I was in a hurry so I would have time to prepare the breakfast . I also bought some medicine and things I need and returned home .

Thankfully when I was back , Seung Hyun was still sleeping or so I thought .

'' Oh good morning , there was nothing to cook here so I went to the market and bought some stuff '' I explained when I saw him in the kitchen drinking water '' It will be ready in minutes '' and quickly took out  the ingredients to start cooking 

'' Okay , I'll take a shower till then '' and I just hummed in response . 

 

And in just half an hour everything was ready . Seung Hyun too finished and came and he looked handsome actually . His hair was still wet and he was wearing his pajamas so I thought he wasn't planning on leaving the house . I unconsciously smiled when I saw him . Wait , what  ? and since when did I start seeing him handsome ?  I was still having cramps and I didn't feel like eating so I just went to lay down on the couch . And as expected he didn't even ask why I didn't eat . 

The pain was getting worse that my eyes got teary . I wish my mother was there with me , she would have prepared me her tea and play with my hair . I got even more emotional maybe a little too much that Seung Hyun noticed

'' What's wrong with you ? '' I was honestly surprised when he asked , he's not usually like that 

'' Nothing , don't mind it . I'll fine '' The least thing I wanted then was to share with him how I felt 

He left me and went somewhere . I honestly didn't care , all I wanted was to erase the pain . Ugh , men are lucky . They don't have to deal with this torment every month . 

 

Suddenly , Seung Hyun came and he was holding a cup in his hands 

'' Here , drink this . It would help you '' I took the cup and it was a warm green tea . Did he know ? 

'' Thanks '' I was really grateful but why is he being like this ? he could have just left me there ... 

'' I am going out '' what ? but I thought that he would stay home since he didn't return to work yet 

'' Where ? '' I subconsciously asked '' Okay okay , go . It's not my business '' 

 

After he changed he left . I drunk the tea and I actually felt better , but I was hungry . Of course , I would since I didn't eat since last night . However , I was too lazy and tired to cook . But what if he came asking for food ? what should I do ? Ugh , why did my parents thought I would be good for marriage ! 

After much thinking , I decided to cook something easy and then sleep but the moment I stood the front door opened . And Seung Hyun walked in holding something . 

'' Here this is Pizza and chicken for you . You don't have to do anything '' he said handing me the food . I was surprised , why ? wait ... he must have known I am on my period right ? oh god ! how embarrassing ! 

'' Oh thank you ! '' I was so happy for a second that I almost forgot about him '' Wait ! what about you ? '' 

'' Don't worry about me , I ate outside '' and then he turned and went to his room . He was driving me insane . One minute he's nice and the other his cold and another he's mean . 

I ate everything . I didn't know I was that hungry until I saw the food . I was thinking about Seung Hyun . When I look at him , it was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter