Truth or Lie ?

Heartbroken
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Seung Hyun pov: 

 

Once we reached Seoul, I had to go to the company right away so Ji Hyun had to go home by herself. Suddenly, it got hard to stay away from her even for just a few hours. Our getaway to Jeju was perfect. Not only that her birthday surprises were successful but I also got two amazing surprises that made my life worth living again. 

 

I entered my office and my secretary told me that our Thai client was waiting for me in the meeting room. Thankfully, everything went smoothly and the meeting was great. As soon as I finished, I headed home. But before I did, I decided to buy flowers for my beautiful wife. I my phone since I locked it when we were on the plane to call Jiyong and thank him for the help he and the girls did for me but before I was able to do that, I found I had a vocal message. 

 

 

It was from Iseul, Mi Sun's friend, and she also went to the same university as me. She was telling me that she had something important to say and she was really persistent. But I made a decision not to involve with Mi Sun or any of her friends anymore. My life was finally getting back to normal and even better than it was before so I definitely didn't need anything relate to her in my life anymore. 

 

I acted like I've never got the message and made my way back at home and to my wife. She's the only thing I need to focus on. The message was probably one of Mi Sun's game so I shouldn't think about it too much. 

 

Once I reached the house, I was welcomed with the cutest sight ever and I almost busted out in laughter. Ji Hyun was sitting on the couch in the living room, her hair was put in a cutesy bun, she was wearing glasses and wearing a Minnie Mouse pajamas. Her laptop was was in her lap and she had dozens of papers around her. It looked like a déjà vu. 

 

I walked on my tip toes and went behind her and in a swift movement I put the bouquet of flowers in front of her and she yelped in surprise before she turned to me. 

'' You're home '' she said as she took the flowers from me and started sniffing on them 

'' Umm, it took me more than I thought '' I replied and went to sit next to her after I moved the papers and the computer away from her and put them on the table '' You like them?  '' I asked referring to the red roses and she nodded 

'' Thank you '' 

'' I didn't know you wear glasses '' yeah, I never saw her wearing them before 

'' Oh, yeah. I only wear them when I need to use the computer since I don't like wearing them all the time '' she replied and continued admiring the flowers in her hand 

'' Did you have dinner? '' I asked her since it was already 7 pm

'' No, I am still waiting for you '' she answered and flashed me her smile 

'' Let's go eat then '' I suggested and took her hand and guided her to the kitchen

 

The food was already put on the table and we only needed to heat it. We ate happily and chat together and finally at 10 pm we decided to go to sleep. Ji Hyun already went ahead of me to the room but I had to check on some papers so I stopped at my office. Suddenly my phone started ringing. It was Iseul again. What does this girl want? 

 

I ignored her and focused once again on my work but she was so insistent and kept calling. In the end, I didn't find an option but to answer. 

'' Thank god, I thought you'd never pick up '' she said as soon as I answered 

'' Hello to you too '' 

'' Oh, sorry hello '' she apologized 

'' Well, I answered so what's this important thing you wanted to tell me about? '' 

'' It's not something we can talk about over the phone, can we meet tomorrow? '' she requested 

What's this so important thing? 

'' Please, Seung Hyun it's really important or I would even call you '' she pleaded once I contemplated on whether I should accept or not. 

'' Fine, come to my office tomorrow morning and we'll talk '' I finally accepted. This better be real and important... 

'' Okay, I'll see you tomorrow then '' she added and then I hung up. 

 

Once I finished my work, I went to my room and I found Ji Hyun already laying on the bed. I went to my side of the bed and laid as well. 

'' What's wrong? '' Ji Hyun suddenly asked

'' What? nothing, why? '' 

'' You just look worried, everything okay with work? '' she asked again 

It's not about work, but I can't tell her or she would think I still have something to do with Mi Sun... 

''' Yes it's about work, don't worry everything will be fine '' I assured her

'' If you said so '' she answered with a smile 

'' You should worry about something else now '' I added with a smirk

'' What is it? '' she questioned and her brows frowned 

I pulled her closer to me and then I hovered over her '' Making the grandchild our parents want '' I cleared and started kissing her. 

 

 

When the morning came, I took Ji Hyun to work and then headed to the company. I had only one meeting before Iseul would come. I was getting stressed because she sounded serious and I just hoped it won't be something bad. 

 

Finally at 11 am, she came. And as soon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter