Weekend with the family

Heartbroken
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The time passed faster than I thought, and the weekend quickly came. Our flight was late on Friday, and like always it was a private jet but this time it wasn't just me and Seung Hyun, both of our families were there. The flight to Jeju was short but that didn't stop me from sleeping. 

When we finally reached Jeju, there were cars waiting for us.

'' Dad why there is so many cars? '' Hye Yoon asked 

'' Yes dad we could have shared '' Seung Hyun added

'' You two are always nagging why don't you just accept what I do? '' Mr.Choi joked making everyone laugh.

 

After like 30 minutes we finally arrived at the Choi's beach villa. It was so huge and so beautiful. But there was one thing that neither me or Seung Hyun thought of until we arrived there. 

'' Well the others already know their rooms but you. You'll take the room on the third floor, the one that opens to the beach '' Mrs.Choi explained and both of us freeze.

We looked at each other for a second before she spoke again '' What's wrong? why do you look so pale suddenly?  '' she asked making everyone looking at us. Great! How did I never thought of this before? of course, they would put us in the same room

'' Nothing mom we're just... just tired '' Seung Hyun answered nervously 

'' Then go and rest before the rest of the family comes and remember you have to come down before dinner '' she said with a smile oblivious to the way we were both looking at each other

'' Everyone you can go and rest for now '' My father in law said nicely and everyone went to their rooms except for Hye Yoon and my brother

'' What's wrong with you two? '' questioned Hye Yoon 

'' Nothing! '' we replied in unison 

'' Then why are you acting as if you never shared a room '' added my brother

'' It's just we're tired, come one let's go '' I said quickly and made my way to the room to avoid any other question. 

 

 

I throw my bag on the bed and sat at the edge of it, just then the door opened and my husband walked in. We stared at each other for a good two minutes then he came and sat on my side.

'' Don't worry, I'll sleep on the couch. I mean we don't have to share the bed '' he said abruptly and I felt slightly disappointed

'' But it will hurt your back  '' I protested and he looked at me then at the couch 

'' I'll be okay it's just two nights '' he assured

'' No it's not, and what if someone walked in and saw us? huh? I guess we would be in more trouble, right? '' I was talking without thinking, all that I wanted is that he would sleep next to me. I don't know I suddenly wanted that but I just did and it was my only chance. So deep inside I prayed that he won't think of locking the door.

He was silent for a minute probably thinking '' I guess you're right '' and I wanted to just jump up and down but I contained myself. A few months back I would rather sleep on the floor than next to him but now that was all I wanted. 

'' I am so tired right now, so I am going to sleep '' I announced 

'' Oh okay '' he said standing up '' I'll go to the kitchen to drink something '' and then he left. I exhaled and then changed my clothes and tucked myself under the blankets and soon enough I drifted into a deep sleep.

 

 

I don't know for how long I was sleeping but I knew it was long because it was already dark outside. I just hoped I wasn't late for dinner. Out of habit, I searched for my phone at first and it was 7 pm. But my surprise was when I my side and found out that I wasn't alone on the bed.

Seung Hyun was sleeping calmly next to me. I was startled at first but then I calmed however my heart couldn't stop beating fast. His face was one few inches away from me and since he wasn't aware of me, I kept staring at him and admiring his facial features and I found my hands caressing his right cheek. How would it been if we meet in other circumstances? I would have definitely been so happy... I am sure that our relationship would have been different if we met first... just if I can know what made him this cold...

 

 

I stayed in that position for like 10 minutes but then I decided to wake up and prepare myself. I took a quick shower with other wetting my hair but I forgot to bring my clothes with me into the bathroom. I prayed to god that Seung Hyun was still asleep and he was. I was like a ninja when taking my clothes and hurriedly made my way back to the bathroom. 

 

In a matter of minutes, I was all ready and when I walked out, Seung Hyun was still sleeping, he must have been so tired as well. I took my phone and made my way downstairs.

Just when I was near the living room, I heard laughter and people chatting and I knew we had more company during the time I was sleeping. 

'' Here comes my beautiful daughter-in-law '' Mr.Choi said and e

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter