Who is she ?

Heartbroken
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I was walking somewhere, there was no one there. I kept walking not knowing where to go. Everything was somehow blurred. The sky was gray. I don't remember how much time I spent walking but I noticed something not far away. My curiosity grew and I wanted to know what it was. I kept getting closer and I finally identified what it was ... a shoe.

 

It was so beautiful and it was black. It was so alluring that I wanted to hold it but when I bend to get it, it disappeared and I was suddenly stuck. I was trapped and no matter how much I tried I couldn't get out. The walls were so high with no ends then they got closer. In a blink of an eye, I couldn't even breathe. Ever since I was young, I had this fear of being in closed places. 

 

I kept hitting everywhere but I couldn't get out so I started screaming for help but to no avail. I started losing power and I felt like fainting. I started taking big intakes of breath but slowly everything was turning to black but before I realized it I woke up painting.

 

It was only a nightmare, thank god. I sighed in relief but I quickly opened my eyes and looked to the side

'' What are you doing here?  '' I was really shocked because the last thing I expected was to see him in my room and looking at me like that

'' I heard you screaming so I came to check on you. Saw a nightmare?  '' he asked genuinely concerned and I nodded '' Comeback to sleep, everything is fine '' he said with a smile, why in the world is he treating me like this? ... but more important why do I feel safe just because he's there with me? I thought ... 

 

 

Maybe it was the effect of the medicine in my system or maybe because I was sleeping but I just resumed sleeping again. I woke up after what seemed like ages but when I did I was surprised like I did just before. Seung Hyun was sleeping on the other side of the bed, well not fully sleeping since his back was on the bedhead. His neck must be hurting him but I didn't dare to wake him because I simply wanted him to rest and maybe if I woke him he won't be able to sleep again. 

I gently got out of the bed and checked my phone. It was 5 pm so I took a quick shower then changed, fortunately, Seung Hyun didn't wake up yet so I decided to prepare something to eat. 

 

An hour later, the food was already on the table so I went to wake Seung Hyun. He laying comfortably in the bed when I went it. He looked so peaceful and less intimidating. I approached him but instead of waking I kept staring at his features. His jaw was incredibly sharp, his thin lips were slightly pinkish and his eyelashes were perfect. If we were to marry in other conditions I would be over the moon to marry someone as handsome as him. Okay, I admit it, he's really handsome and he's every girl's dream boyfriend or husband. But unfortunately, I can never have him that way. I wish I can know him and we can have a normal life but I guess that it's just too hard. What the hell am I thinking?  and why am I admiring him? I shook my head to get rid of those thoughts and I gently nudged him 

'' Seung Hyun ... Seung Hyun ... '' but he didn't make a sound '' Come on wake up ... you have to eat '' he stirred '' Seung Hyun ... '' 

'' Okay Mi Sun ... just one more minute '' he mumbled 

Huh? What? Mi Sun? '' Yah! Wake up '' I didn't even realize I was screaming 

He ultimately woke up '' Ji Hyun ... what do you want?  '' he asked 

'' I prepared something for us to eat '' I replied not really knowing how to really act after he just called me someone else 

'' Okay, I'll be there just let me wash my face first '' I nodded then left. 

 

 

 

As I sat on the table to eat, I couldn't stop thinking what he said, many questions were jumping into my head. Is she his lover? what does she mean to him?  While I was engulfed in my thoughts, he was already sitting in front of me.

'' What are you thinking about?  '' he asked

'' Huh? ... umm, nothing '' I kept staring at him not really knowing why but I found myself thinking of that girl called Mi Sun. He said he doesn't have a girlfriend nor he wanted to see someone, could he be lying? 

'' Seriously, what's wrong with you? '' he asked again 

'' Nothing '' I repeated almost immediately. We kept looking at each other but of course I lost because his gaze was too strong 

'' I am going out '' he said standing up 

'' Where? '' is he going to see her? 

'' I have something I need to do  '' he announced and then left with no further explanation. I groaned in annoyance then I ate some more before I cleaned the dishes.

 

 

I laid on the couch in the living room and watched TV but there was nothing interesting as I kept only thinking about Seung Hyun. I didn't even know why I was thinking of him or why I was overthinking about the name of the mysterious girl. I was also thinking of why he was treating me nicely. Well not completely since every minute he changes. 

Time passed but he didn't return yet. I tried calling him but his phone was turned off. I was angry at first but when it was over midnight and he still hasn't returned, I was worried. I started passing back and forth in front of the TV and my mind was thinking about all the worst possible scenarios. I was really afraid that he would be with that woman. I didn't get why I was thinking like that, I mean at the end of the day we weren't a real couple and we were both free to do whatever we wanted but still I couldn't accept the idea of him seeing someone else. 

 

As I was like that, I heard the front door opening and he walked in

'' Where were you?! '' I asked the moment I saw his face '' Why didn't answer you phone? '' he was still not answering and he was just removing his shoes '' I am asking you! '' I was really frustrated '' YAH! Look at me and answer! '' I really had enough of him, I have been sitting here for hours waiting and worrying for him but he was nonchalant about everything.

'' I was out with my friends '' he finally spoke, and he was obviously drunk 

'' Did you drive and you're like this? Have you lost your mind! '' I couldn't believe that. He kept getting closer to me and I was walking back, I didn't know what he was going to do.  

I was going to my room when he held my hand and brought me back to him in a way that my back was on the wall 

''Y-yah! What do are you d-doing '' I was really nervous and scared, he never did that before 

He got closer to me and put his hands on the wall so I was trapped there. His face was so close to mine and I could clearly identify the smell of alcohol coming from him 

'' Are you worried about me? '' he asked in a husky voice

'' N-no '' I said trembling. My heart was beating fast and I didn't know what to do. He got even closer to me and I thought he was going to kiss me but instead he backed away and went to his room and left me there dumbfounded. Why was I anticipating his kiss? why didn't I do anything? and what is happening to me? 

 

I stood there for what seemed

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter