chapter 2

Found you

You forced your eyes open trying to get the hint of what was happening in your surroundings. Turning your attention towards the clock, you realised it was your favourite period, lunch.

“Yah Chaeyoungie. Let’s go, I want to get at least get a sandwich before we go to the roof-“, that was when you realised you dwarf sized so called best friend left you alone in the class. While mentally preparing Chaeyoung’s death, you walked through the isolated part of school. If there was anything you hated more than gangs it would be crowded areas, basically places that had people.

You made a quick turn at 3M. The canteen was just in front of you till… *humph* Rubbing the back off your head that made contact with the concrete floor you looked up. It seemed that the impact made was pretty huge as the other student was rubbing her head too. You immediately got up, helping to gather the scattered books and papers on the floor around both of you. You had to admit, you were quite pissed at the girl for not looking around before coming out of her class but then again based on her actions and expressions, you could tell she was rushing somewhere. You were somewhat a mean person but you ain’t a , the least you could do was to help the poor girl.

After gathering all the papers, you handed them to the student. After releasing the papers into the hands of the owner, you took a look at the girl. It hit you hard. The information you had to contain. Her eyes, nose, mouth, the mole on the bridge of her nose and the way her gummy smile lights up the area. It was all too familiar yet you couldn’t put your finger. Who was this person? Why was she so familiar? I could have sworn I saw that smile before? So many questions were going through your mind but you had no answers at all.

“Thank you,” the girl bowed as she walked away. That simple gesture brought you back to reality but it still left you stunned. “She is different’ you thought. Probably because of the fact that she thanked you for your help or because of the fact that she didn’t curse at you or land a punch on you for crashing into her.

By her class door laid another book, you quickly picked it up and dashed towards the mysterious student.

“Hey hey wait you forgot something,” you practically screamed as you reached out for her shoulder. She turned around, took the books out of your hands, thanked you again and run off. You wanted to offer her your help since the weight she had to carry was a little too much for her appearance but she took off before you could say another word. Before she turned around, you managed to get a quick glance at the area where her name tag should be.

“No name tag ha she’s not that different,” you told yourself. It seems that not having a name tag on your uniform was the rule of the school with the amount of nameless school uniforms present in the school. You your phone and took a quick glance at the time displayed. Without thinking you quickly dashed towards your hideout. With only 20 minutes left, you wanted to see your ‘brother’ at least before going back to the classrooms.

“Where have you been? I was worried,” Mark stood up from his seat in the speed light. You were grabbing your knees trying to get the oxygen back into your lungs. You pointed towards Chaeyoung giving one of your infamous death stares.

“You’re gonna *gasps* get it from *gasps* me,” you tried to breathe out. Chaeyoung was laughing like a mad woman at this point, holding her stomach while smacking the floor.

“Oh man when did you become so unfit man, I could see you running from up here. I know the distance is long but you had been through worse before,” Chaeyoung laughed while wiping her tears, fanning herself.

“Speaking about that. Who was that? You know the girl you were talking to?” Mark asked turning his attention to you. You shrugged; you simply had no idea or clue who that person was. All you knew was that she was from 3M. A part of you screamed familiarity but the other part couldn’t put a finger on it. Mark noticed your struggle and gave you a reassuring smile.

“Hey don’t think so much. She was probably just someone who had bumped into you,” it was true, she was merely someone who had just bumped into you. You gave up on those thoughts and just went on to chat with Mark and Chaeyoung while carrying out your plan on Chaeyoung’s death.

The school bell soon rang and it was time to go back to the dreaded 2D. As class carried on, your mind wondered of somewhere. Looking out the window, you daydreamed. Your thought and wonders were drifting to a certain dark haired girl that you met during lunch break. As much as you tried not to think about her, she just kept creeping back into your mind. That was until Chaeyoung knocked your head.

“Eh (o/c) ah. What on earth are you thinking about?” Chaeyoung asked, her voice filled with curiosity. You just shrugged, not ready to tell her about the details of your encounter. You slowly turned your head towards the front of the class, regretting immediately. The students were turning the class into a fish market. It was terrible. Noticing the teacher was gone, you turned to Chaeyoung.

 “Hey CHaeyoungie, let’s just leave. Miss Lee left already and the class is being annoying,” Chaeyoung took a glimpse at the clock. It was the last period of the day, staying in this fish market won’t benefit both of you, so Chaeyoung gave a nod and both of you started packing your bags. Both of you left the class heading to 4J to wait for Mark’s class to end.  

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm so sorry I know this is such a boring chapter. Honestly,I'm not even sure if the sorry will turn out well but I'm still trying. Comment pls!!