Chapter 3

Found you

Nightfall was arriving soon. You were packing your weapons needed into your trusty backpack. As torn and tattered as it is, you still loved it. It was the only thing that reminded you of your family other then the picture of the young you with your sister that was displayed neatly in your wallet.

“Hey buddy! You ready?” Chaeyoung chirped, leaning against the door while showing her dimples as she smiled. You took out your wallet staring at that delicate piece of paper. Chaeyoung made her way beside you; she knew exactly what you were thinking of.

“Hey I know you hate it but we both agreed to do it,” Chaeyoung reasoned out. You signed knowing your dwarf sized friend was right. Other then Mark, Chaeyoung was the only person who knew why you hated gangs so much. Why wouldn’t you? They were the main cause of your parents’ death, your sister’s disappearance and your miserable life. You took a deep breath and walked out of your room. As much as you wanted to cry and scream for your life to go back to normal, you knew it couldn’t. You just had to it up and let you life move on.

“We’re ready,” you announced after walking to the boss’s office. Your hideout was an old, 5 storey, abandon building that the boss had found years ago. It was in the isolated part of the city so no one knew where your gang lives.

 The boss looked at the 5 of you. Placing his hand on Marks shoulder, he said in a serious but calming tone, “Mark, I trust you to take care of the younger minors. Even if the plan fails, I still need you to protect those two. Make them your main priority and protect them at all cost understood?”

Mark didn’t need the boss to tell him this as he was already planning to do it. You and Chaeyoung were and will always be his main priority. He nodded towards the boss. The boss patted his shoulders before giving you your missions.

“Ok team, this lousy, useless owner still owes me money from 2 weeks ago. I don’t care what he does as says, if he doesn’t have the money, which I bet he won’t, thrash his place. That will teach him a lesson.” The boss turned around, facing the windows. You took a deep breath, preparing yourself for the events that were about to happen. Chaeyoung must have noticed it as she gave a tight squeeze to your hand.

“Oh and one more thing, the location, as you can see, is in the Black spiders territory. So be extra careful, you might never know when those annoying brats will show up.” The boss turned around and spoke.

“His under the protection of the Black spiders and yet he borrowed money from us?  Wow he really screwed up. Even if he manages to pay us back, the Black spiders will still come after him.” One of the gang members, Jackson, spoke. The Black spiders are your rival gang. Your gang and the Black spiders had been long term rivals even before you were born. Many horrible stories about them have told.  From kidnapping some of the minors in your gang for trafficking to killing some member just for the fun of it. Heck they even traffic some of their own members! You didn’t like them, even though you haven’t seen them in person yet.

The boss dismissed the 5 of you as he took out cigarette and lit it. You winced at the smell; you hated the smell of cigarettes badly. You had no reason why, you just hated it. Walking down the staircase to the parking lot, Jackson whispered to you,” hey (o/c), since it’s your first encounter with the Black spider idiots, let me give you some background info. Usually there are 5 members that control the movements of their territory. There are 4 guys and 1 girl. Sorry I don’t know their names well.”

You nodded at Jackson. Once you reached the car, you got into the first seat and took out your ear piece. As the engine started, you slowly closed your eyes; a gut feeling came to you. This won’t be a easy mission; you are going against a gang that you never met before, which means you can’t predict their fighting strategies. “Maybe I could wing it; at most Chaeyoung would probably throw me to the girl. Uhhh but I still need to think of a way prepare myself. What if she’s another good fighter? What if I’m no match to her?” you thought to yourself. Chaeyoung tapped your shoulder, making you turn your head around.

“Jackson said that Mark would take care of the leader and he and Jaebum would take care of the other 3 guys. I gonna help them ok?”

“So I’m stuck with the girl?” you asked.

“Well do you know their fighting style?” Chaeyoung raised an eyebrow. You rolled your eyes, she did have a point. Chaeyoung was quick at analyzing techniques, so that she could teach the other minors like us to improve our fighting skills. She only fought with the Black spiders literally 2 times and she had almost everything covered.

You slumped back into your seat, staring at the scenery while letting the music take over your emotion. Man, this is gonna be tough.  

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! I'm not gonna update regularly at all cause idk where this story is gonna lead to. I try my best to bring it to the story I'm trying to write. I'm sorry if story is too boring. I'll try harder! Comment pls!!