Chapter 5

Enhancing the fire

Jungkook's POV

I've been feeling weird since that day. That white wings dared to kiss me. And even more surprising thing is that I kissed her back.

It's already been a week since I have had my own personal guardian. It kind of feels weird to say that. She is with me 24/7. She practically offered to sleep in the same bed with me. I kicked her out of my room when she said that. Turns out she was making fun of me. I didn't know angels were so foul-minded.

All she ever talks about is sleeping with me. Although she seems to be joking every time.

"Is there even any benefit of me having a guardian angel?" I asked Eun Jeong who was sleeping shamelessly on my couch.

"Oh! If you only knew. But I won't tell you. You'd always want me by your side if I tell you. Even in bed." That girl mocked me again.

"Are angels supposed to be like this or are you an abomination amongst them?" I asked her.

"Hey. I learned all of this while following you okay. So you are to blame." She rolled her eyes. I squinted my eyes not understanding what she meant. "Ughhh…Even before I met you I used to follow you. I needed to get to know you properly. And every time you met a girl you always wanted to jump to bed so I assumed ……" she said looking at me.

"That I wanted to sleep with you??" I laughed. "Well a girl can always dream" she said and winked.

She was not helping at all. I don't know how she got that dirty mouth of hers when she's supposed to be an angel. "My Eun Jeong……." Taehyung came yelling inside along with the other boys. That guy has been seriously drooling over Eun Jeong and I might as well say that I don't like it.

"I can feel you!" Eun Jeong said wiggling her eyebrows. "W-What?" I yelled.

"I feel what you are feeling" she whispered.

"Think about it. You never said what you can do. I mean your powers you know." Jimin said sitting beside her.

"Mmmm..Since I'm a guardian angel my powers are mostly defensive but it doesn't mean I can't attack." She said.

"Why don't you try hitting Jungkook with all your might?" she said looking at Yoongi hyung.

"Wow! You sure?" Yoongi asked approaching. Damn this dude is very violent. If I get killed I am going to haunt Eun Jeong forever.  But without any warning Yoongi hyung hit me so hard that it sent me flying off to the opposite wall.

I just stood up, glared at hyung and sat at the couch. "Ottttoootooo" Eun Jeong yelled all of a sudden.

"W-What happened?" Taehyung said looking at her. She just showed us her cheek which was blazing red like fire. "I take unnecessary feeling away from people. And it's even strong with Jungkook because I am his guardian angel." She said slightly touching her cheek.

"What kind of nonsense power is that? Why would you want to hurt yourself?" I yelled when I actually realized that I didn't feel a thing where hyung hit me.

"This is what being guardian angel means. You protect others. You don't care about yourself." She smiled as if it was nothing.

That night I just couldn't sleep thinking if the bruise on her cheek was still hurting. Her power was plainly absurd. I headed downstairs looking for her and there she was sleeping on the couch and muttering in her sleep.

"Please don't take it away…" she screamed and jolted up in the couch."Are you okay white wings?" I asked getting worried.

She jumped off the couch when she saw me.

"U-Umm. Yea I'm cool. Just having weird dreams." She said smiling but I knew that she was lying. "You can sleep in my bed if you are uncomfortable" I said feeling bad for her.

"You offering? Mr. Prince of hell?" she teased me. I just ushered her inside my room and lay their thinking about Eun Jeong, thinking about Gyo Ul. It hurt me to think how Gyo Ul was killed. I don't even know who killed her. It split my heart in two when I thought about her. "I'll always love you" I whispered.

 

"Oi. Jeon Jungkook! Can you stop thinking about those sad stuffs? Heart wrenching stuffs. I can feel it with the power of a thrown spade and I just can't sleep "she yelled from inside my room.

"Then just deactivate it." I yelled back. "I can't. It's on auto mode with you. I can't stop the feelings that are flowing inside me bastard so just fuc*ing sleep." She yelled like mad murderer. I just laughed out loud and tried sleeping so that I won't hurt my fragile white wings.