Officialy his guardian angel

Enhancing the fire

 

[A\N: There are some swear words and some stuffs but not enough to be rated so yea enjoy..]


 

 

I looked at the sheet of paper which Taehyung had handed me. An address was written over it. I had to convince Jungkook to accept me as his Guardian Angels so I was heading over to their place. I hope he doesn't freak out like last time.

The place where they lived was very secure. It was in an abandoned place yet it was very clean. I headed towards the door and rung the bell. Soon after someone opened the door but it was neither Taehyung nor Jungkook. I glanced at the address which was written in the paper. I was at the correct place.

"Holy freaking sh*t. So you were telling the truth. Jungkook does have a guardian angel."the guy on the door said looking inside.

"Is it Eun Jeong at the door? " Taehyung came running towards the door. They both escorted me inside and Taehyung disappeared somewhere saying that he was going to call Jungkook.

"So you must be the famous Eun Jeong that I have been hearing so much about. I am Jimin by the way." he said smiling and I don't know why it was really friendly and assuring. We just sat there talking about random stuffs. I must say I really like this guy.

"Why are you here ?" Suddenly Jungkook's voice invaded the peaceful environment. One after another several guys started appearing in the room. All of them were looking at me and back at Jungkook.

"Do I have to invite you to sit even at your place?" I raised by brows. "Haha. Dry humor Dry humor" Taehyung said and sat beside Jimin. All of them got seated and they intentionally left the space beside me for Jungkook. He just grumbled and sat beside me. All of the guys introduced themselves and they were utterly sweet to be a demon. Namjoon, Jin, Heoseok, Yoongi. I liked them a lot unlike someone. All of the guys were busy drinking the classic wine as Jin referred to it.

"I already said that I don't want you. I am not taking your soul" Jungkook whispered near to my face.

"Well you ran off before I could give you the other alternative." I mumbled smiling pretending to look at the guys. He just waited for me to continue. "Well...."I moved closer to his ear "We could be one. I mean we can do it you know. We could have " I whispered.

Taehyung and Jimin spurted out the wine they were drinking through their nose and the others pretended as if they didn't hear it.

"It would be fun to bang an angel actually. I've never done it before. But I will pass. Any other way white wings? " he mocked me.

"There i a simple way but I didn't want to do it with you either that is why giving away my soul sounded practical. So don't act like a girl and accept it." I said and went for it. I freaking kissed that guy. For a minute or so he was still. It wasn't completed yet so I had to move fast. Before I could proceed the ritual that freaking bastard bit my lip and practically smirked against my lips. But still I wasn't done.

"Repeat after me." I said.

"Florasi Buen De Hitau Sen. Casir duath vroen de mei, De buento wasakaou teme vusoi." "Forever shall I be with you. Until death comes to me,I shall be engraved within your soul. " he said without any trouble. I pushed him away as soon as the ritual was done. Jungkook looked around for a while getting confused.

"Hell. How did you understand what she said?" Yoongi asked.

"I just repeated what she said" he said eyeing everyone weirdly.

"Dude she was freaking speaking an alien language." Jimin said looking at him.

"Holy motherfu**er. You have those white... thingy around you." Taehyung screamed moving his hands around Jungkook's head.

"It's completed. I am officially your guardian angel now. Forever shall I be with you." I said and walked out the door.

God my heart was daring to come out of my chest.

"I will see you tomorrow" I said to Jungkook who was inside the house and I am sure he heard it because he screamed as soon as I said that.

 

 


 

Sorry for the short chater.

Next will be up again soon .